我们去找你父亲吧。
It's such an ancient pitch
这是一个古老的音调
but one I wouldn't switch...
但我不会换…
Slither about.
出去散步。
Find them.
找到他们。
Oh, no, I'll never switch
不,我不会换的
'cause there's no nicer witch than you
因为没有比你更好的女巫了
I put a spell on you
我对你下了咒语
and now you're mine
现在你是我的了
hey, guys, I love you,but enough is enough.
嘿,伙计们,我爱你们,但已经够了。
- Just calm down. - But they're gonna come!
冷静下来。冷静下来。
Don't you see how crazy this sounds?
你不知道这听起来有多疯狂吗?
Max, Max, they're here!
麦克斯,麦克斯,他们来了!
What is it?
这是什么
- Did you find them? - Sorry.
你找到了吗??--抱歉
Get out there and find them!
出去找他们!
Nobody's here, sweetheart.
亲爱的,没有人在这里。
Here, hold this.
在这里,拿着这个。
- Where are you going? - Max! Max!
你去哪儿,麦克斯
Sarah!
莎拉
And now you're mine
现在你是我的了
bye.
再见
Get over here!Did you find them?
在这里!你找到了吗?
Find who?
找到谁?
I ain't lyin' no, I ain't lyin'...
我没有说谎,不,我没有说谎……
Hey, cut the music.Cut the music.
喂,把音乐停了。把音乐。
Hey, man. I'm in the middle of a song.
嘿,伙计。我正在唱一首歌♥。
It's an emergency.Only for a minute.
这是一个紧急情况。只有一分钟。
Will everybody listen up, please?
大家都听好了吗?
- Listen to him! - No, he's getting everybody worked up!
- 听他说, --不,他让每个人都激动起来了!
He's fine.
他很好
Your kids are in danger.
你的孩子处于危险之中。
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
Three hundred years ago,the sanderson sisters bewitched people.
三百年前,桑德森姐妹使人神魂颠倒。
And now they've returned from the grave.
现在他们已经从坟墓里回来了。
Hey, man, I'm serious! It's not a joke.
嘿,伙计,我是认真的!这不是玩笑。
- This has gone far enough. - No...
这已经足够了。 -- 不。。。
I know this sounds dumb,
我知道这听起来很蠢
but they're here tonight.
但她们今晚就在这里。
They're right over there!
他们就在那儿!
Huh! “Wow!
Thank you, Max,
谢谢你,麦克斯
for that marvelous introduction.
感谢你精彩的介绍。
I put a spell on you
我对你下了咒语
and now you're mine
现在你是我的了
you can't stop the things I do
你阻止不了我做的事
I ain't lying
我不是撒谎
no! No!
不,不
Don't listen to them!
不要听他们的
It's been 300 years right down to the day
到现在已经有300年了
now the witch is back and there's hell to pay
现在女巫回来了,我们要付出惨痛的代价
I put a spell on you
我对你下了咒语
good joke. Happy Halloween.
好笑话。万圣节快乐。
- Thanks a lot. - No, man, I'm serious!
- 非常感谢, --不,伙计,我是认真的!
- Yeah, yeah. - You gotta believe me! I'm not kidding.
-是的,是的, --你得相信我! 我不是在开玩笑。
And now you're mine
现在你是我的了
all right.
好吧
Gear up. Let's go, guys.
准备好。我们走吧,伙计们。
Hello, Salem!
你好,萨勒姆
My name's winifred. What's yours?
我的名字是温妮。你叫什么名字?
I put a spell on you
我对你下了咒语
and now you're gone
现在你走了
gone, gone, gone so long
走了,走了,走了这么久
my whammy fell on you
我的灾祸落在你身上
and it was strong
而且很强烈
so strong, so strong, so strong
如此强大,如此强大,如此强大
your wretched little lives have all been cursed
你们可怜的小生命都被诅咒了
'cause of all the witches working
因为所有的女巫都在工作
I'm the worst
我最糟糕的
I put a spell on you
我对你下了咒语
and now you're mine...
现在你是我的了…
Binx, where are you?
宾克斯,你在哪里?
Watch out, watch out watch out, watch out
小心,小心,小心
let's go!
我们走
If you don't believe you'd better get superstitious
如果你不相信,你最好迷信一点
mom, dad, thank god!
妈妈,爸爸,感谢上帝
Cover your ears!
捂住你的耳朵
I put a spell on you
我对你下了咒语
whoa.
I put a spell on you
我对你下了咒语
oh, I wish we had the camera.
哦,我希望我们有照相机。
Ah-say-into-pie oppa-maybe-uppen-die
(我说成派,也许会死)
ah-say-into-pie oppa-maybe-uppen-die
(我说成派,也许会死)
in-kama-koray-ah-ma
(咒语)
hey, high - hey, high
say, bye - say, bye
说再见,说再见
bye
再见
bye, bye, bye
拜拜
Dance, dance, dance until you die!
跳舞,跳舞,跳舞直到你死去!
Oh, binx, come on!
哦,宾克斯,别这样
This is really bad!
这真的很糟糕
Max, come on. Calm down.
马克斯,来吧。冷静下来。
I want you to take Dani back to your house.
我要你把丹尼带回家。
Don't let her out of your sight!
别让她离开你的视线!
Max, I'm not leaving you.
麦克斯,我不会离开你的。
Okay, guys, who's goin' for the jacuzzi?
好了,伙计们,谁要去按♥摩♥浴缸?
Angelo. Too bad.
安吉洛。太糟糕了。
Uh-oh.
Get down!
下来
- I smell... - Yes?
我闻到。。。是的
Winnie, I smell...
温妮,我闻到……
Yes, yes?
是的,是的
I smell scrod.
我闻到幼鳕鱼。
Scrod. It's a bottom dweller.
幼鳕鱼。它是底层居民。
You cook it sometimes with lovely bread crumbs,
有时可以用面包屑来做
a little bit of margarine or olive oil is good.
少量的人造黄油或橄榄油也不错。
Sarah.
莎拉
Sarah!
莎拉
I have an idea.
我有个主意。
What is this place?
这是什么地方?
It reeks of children.
它散发着孩子们的臭味。
It is a prison for children.
这是一座儿童监狱。
Welcome to high school hell.
欢迎来到高中地狱。
I'm your host,Boris karloff, junior.
我是主持人,小鲍里斯·卡洛夫。
It's time to meet our three contestants,
是时候见见我们的三位选手了
Sarah, Mary, and winifred sanderson.
莎拉,玛丽,威妮弗蕾德·桑德森
Read any good spell books lately?
最近有没有读过什么好的咒语书?
Hag tracks!
女巫跟踪!
Get him.
抓住他
Female voice: Hello.Welcome to the library.
女声: 你好,欢迎来到图书馆。
I would like a book.
我想要一本书。
What kind of book are you looking for?
你在找什么样的书?
We've got them! We've got them!
我们有他们! 我们有他们!
I am looking for a children's book.
我在找一本儿童读物。
Hello? “Winnie: Yes?
喂? 温妮: 是的?
Wretches!
可怜的人/卑鄙的人
Fire.
火
It's hot, it's hot.
好热,好热
Farewell,winifred sanderson!
永别了,威妮弗蕾德·桑德森!
Burn! Burn!
燃烧,燃烧
All right! Yeah!
正确的,是的
Yeah! All right!
好吧!是啊!
We did it, binx.
电影精选列表