《女巫也疯狂》
Emily? Emily!
艾米莉
Come, little children
来吧,小孩子
I'll take thee away
我会带你离开
- into a land...- Emily!
进入土地,艾米莉
Of enchantment
附魔
come, little children the time's come
来吧,小孩子 是时候来了
Elijah, Elijah!
以利亚!以利亚!
Has thee seen my sister, Emily?
你看见我的妹妹了吗,艾米莉?
Nay. But look!
不,但是看
They conjure.
她们在念咒召唤
Oh, god. The woods!
哦,上帝。树林!
_ Emily!
艾米莉!
- Now she's done for.
现在她完了
- Not yet!
还没有
You wake my father,summon the elders. Go!
你让我的父亲去召集长老,快去
Emily!
艾米莉!
Come, child.
来吧,孩子。
Oh, yes.
哦,是的。
Emily.
艾米莉。
Oh, look.
哦,你看。
Another glorious morning.
另一个光荣早上。
It makes me sick!
它让我感到恶心!
- Sisters! 姐♥妹♥们♥!
- Yes, winnie.
是的,小熊。
We're coming, winnie.
我们来了,小熊。
Right away. Sorry.
马上。抱歉。
Must have been an imp.
肯定是一个小鬼。
My darling.
我的宠儿。
My little book.
我的小本子。
We must continue with our spell
我们必须继续使用咒语
now that our little guest of honor has arrived.
现在我们的贵宾已经到了。
Wake up. Wake up, darling.
醒来。醒醒吧,亲爱的。
Oh, come along, darling.
哦,走吧,亲爱的。
There you are.
你就在那里
Mary!
玛丽!
Right here, winnie.Right here. Sorry.
这里,小熊,就在这里。 对不起。
Hello, hello.
你好。你好。
I notice sister Sarah isn't helping.
我注意到妹妹莎拉是没有帮助的。
I lured the child here.
我把孩子引诱到这里来了。
Leave her be.
离开她。
She hath done her chore.
她所作她的苦差事。
You're right, I'm wrong.
你说得对,我错了。
All right.
好的。
Tis time!'
这个时间!
There it is.
在那里
Bring to a full rolling bubble.
把一个完整的轧
泡沫。
Add two drops oil of boil.
加入两滴熬油。
I got it, it's heavy.
我得到了它。它太沉重了。
You do that, I'll do this.
你做那个,我做这个
Mix blood of owl with the herb that's red.
将猫头鹰的血和红色的药草混合。
Turn three times,pluck a hair from my head.
转三次,从我头上拔下一根头发。
Add a dash of pox and a dead man's toe.
再加上一点水痘和一个死人的脚趾。
Dead man's toe and make it a fresh one.
用死人的脚趾换一个新的。
Dead man's toe!
死者的脚趾!
Dead man's toe,add a dead man's toe.
亡者的脚趾,添加一个亡者的脚趾
Dead man's toe.
亡者的脚趾
Dead, dead, dead,dead, dead, dead...
死了,死了,死了,死
Fresh one.
一个新鲜的。
Dead, dead, dead.
死了,死了,死了
Dead man's toe and a...
亡者脚趾,加 -
Will you two stop that?
你们两个停下来好吗
I need to concentrate.
你们两个停下来好吗
Sorry.
对不起
She needs to concentrate.
她需要集中精力。
Newt saliva...
“绿色蝾螈口水。
I smell a child.
我闻到了孩子的味道。
Nah, what dost thou call that?
不,你管那叫什么
- A child? Hmm!
一个孩子 -哼
Sisters! Gather "round.
姐♥妹♥们♥,收集'轮。
One thing more and all is done.
再多做一件事,一切就搞定了。
Add a bit of thine own tongue.
加上一点你自己的舌头。
Oh, winnie, thou art divine.
哦,小熊,你神圣的艺术。
'Tis ready for tasting.
这是准备品尝。
One drop of this and her life will be mine.
只要这一滴,她的生命就是我的。
I mean, ours. Yes.
我的意思是,我们的。是啊。
All right, girl.
好吧,女孩。
Open up your mouth.
张开你的嘴。
No!
不
A boy!
一个小男孩
- Get him, you fools!
抓住他,你们这些笨蛋
- I got him.
我抓到他了
I knew I smelled a boy.
我记得我闻到了一个男孩的味道
Come on. Come to mama.
来吧,到妈妈这里来
- Come on.- Get away.
来吧,离开
Get away from my cauldron!
离我的大锅远点儿
My potion!
我的药水
Emily!
艾米莉!
Winnie.
小熊。
Winnie.
小熊。
Look.看
Sisters, prepare thyselves.
姐♥妹♥们♥,你自己做好准备。
"Tis her life force.
这是她的生命力。
The potion works.
魔药的作品
Take my hands.
握住我的手。
We will share her.
我们将分享她
Oh, winnie,how generous of thee.
哦,小熊,你真慷慨
Sisters! Behold!
姐♥妹♥们♥,看哪!
I am beautiful!
我是美丽的
Boys will love me!
男孩们会喜欢我的
We're young!
我们还年轻!
Oh, well.
好吧
Younger.
年轻
But it's a start!
但这只是个开始
Sisters!
姐♥妹♥们♥!
Winifred, thou art a mere sprig of a girl.
威妮佛瑞德,你不过是一个姑娘的嫩枝。
Liar! But I shall be a sprig forever,
骗子!但我将永远是一枝小枝
once I suck the life out of all the children in Salem.
我曾经吸走了塞勒姆所有孩子的生命。
Let's brew another batch.
我们再酿一批吧。
You hag! There are not enough children in the world
你女巫!世界上没有足够的孩子
to make thee young and beautiful.
使你年轻和美丽!
Hag...
女巫(丑老太婆)
Uh-oh.
嗯,哦
Sisters, did you hear what he called you?
姐♥妹♥们♥,你们听到他叫你们什么了吗?
Whatever shall we do with him?
我们该拿他怎么办呢
Let's barbecue and filet him.
让我们烧烤他,然后把他切成肉片。
Hang him on a hook and let me play with him?
把它挂在钩子上,让我和他一起玩
No! Book?
不,书吗
Darling, come to mummy.
亲爱的,到妈妈这儿来。
Yes. His punishment must be more fulsome,
是的。他的惩罚肯定更过分
more lingering.
更缠绵。
Dazzle me, my darling.
让我眼花缭乱吧,亲爱的。
Let's see, amnesia,bunions, chilblains, cholera.
让我们来看看:失忆,拇趾囊肿,冻疮,霍乱。
We can do better than that, I think.
我认为我们可以做得更好。
Let's see what we have.
看看我们有什么。
Ah...哦
Perfect!
完美的。
As usual.
像往常一样。
His punishment shall not be to die...
他的惩罚不应该是死……
No?
But to live forever with his guilt.
而是带着愧疚永远活着。
As what, winnie. As what?Jump back!
什么,小熊。像什么?跳回来
电影精选列表