你还活着,就这样吧
You're still alive. Keep it that way.
你失去了一个朋友,我很遗憾
You lost a friend. I'm sorry.
- 我失去了一个战士,我承担不起-又是那种唯利是图的精神,嗯?
- I lost a soldier. I can't afford that. - The mercenary spirit again, eh?
这就是你要付出的代价,你的钱是值得的
That's what you're paying for. You're getting your money's worth.
这些是摩拉维亚,另一边是叛军的地盘
These are the Moravia mountains. On the other side is rebel territory.
我们穿过去,就安全了
We cross, we're safe.
达利娅?
Dahlia?
现在你说了算
You're in charge now.
还记得我们的谈话吗? 我让你负责
Remember our conversation? I'm putting you in charge
- 因为你受过训练而且有纪律-这并不意味着我没有监视你
because you're trained and disciplined. That doesn't mean I'm not watching you.
我觉得你还没疯到在我背后开枪
I don't think you're crazy enough to shoot me in the back.
如果你有任何有趣的想法,记住... ... 我更快更好
If you get any funny ideas, remember... I'm faster and better.
- 你怎么知道?-我有很多钱
- How do you know? - I get the big bucks.
等等
Wait.
从现在开始,要非常小心
From now on, be very careful.
叛军埋下了地雷,没人知道具体♥位♥置
The rebels have planted land mines. No one knows where.
太好了,现在我们要在雷区玩跳背游戏了
Oh great, now we're going to play leapfrog in a mine field.
路易斯,说重点
Louis, point.
不许动!
Freeze!
卡特里娜,别动,大家退后!
Katrina, don't move! Everybody back off!
给我一些大石头
Get me some big rocks.
路易斯,不要!
Louis, no!
- 太蠢了!-小菜一碟
- That was stupid! - Piece of pie.
小菜一碟,笨蛋! 你真幸运,保险丝烧晚了
It's piece of cake, schmuck! You're lucky that fuse went off late
- 否则你现在就要被炸成肉饼了-天啊 瑞恩 饶了他吧
- or you'd be hamburger right now. - Jesus, Ryan, give him a break.
- 他是个勇敢的家伙-去他妈的勇敢! 只有童话才有勇敢!
- He's a brave guy. - Fuck brave! Brave is for fairy tales!
- 这是真的-你真是太好了
- This is real. - You are such a sweetheart.
快走!
Now move!
我们现在走可以吗,拉托斯基小姐?
Is it all right with you if we leave now, Miss Ratowsky?
- 她不...-我才不理你说什么,英雄
- She is not... - I don't need any shit from you, hero.
快走!
Now move!
过来,过来,饭做好了
Come on, come over. The food is ready.
他们拥有的一切,你现在开心了吗?
Everything they have. Are you happy now?
对于一群乌合之众来说还不错
Not bad for a bunch of raghead rebels.
上校接管时,他是军队的下士
He was a corporal in the army when the colonels took over.
他们被遗弃了,带着一些士兵去了山上
Deserted and took some of his men to the mountains.
他说欢迎你使用他的帐篷,那里没有很多舒适的设施
He says you're welcome to use his tent. It doesn't have many comforts.
只要他杀了几个人,掌握了权力,一切都会改变
That'll all change, as soon as he's cut a few throats and taken power.
他不用住在帐篷里..
He won't have to live in a tent and...
他每天要在巴托斯的浴缸里洗两次澡
...he'll be taking two baths a day in Bartos' own tub.
女士们,去睡觉吧,你们应得的
Ladies, get some sleep. You've earned it.
他是不是做了我认为他做的事?
Did he just do what I think he did?
我想是的
I think so.
狗♥娘♥养♥的... ... 他笑了
Son of a bitch... He smiled.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 需要什么吗?-我想道歉
- Need something? - I wanted to apologize.
不需要如果我可以对你强硬,你也可以对我强硬
No need. If I can be tough on you, you can be tough on me.
我还想感谢你站在我们这边
I also wanted to thank you for coming on our side.
我有很好的动力,我的回报
I had good motivation. My paycheck.
- 睡会儿吧-我不累
- Get some sleep. - I'm not tired.
锻炼一下 累了睡一会儿
Pump iron. Get tired. Get some sleep.
那么,你是个愤世嫉俗的人,还有什么?
So, you're a cynic. What else?
女士,你对沉重的话题很感兴趣但我累了
Lady, you got an appetite for heavy duty conversation and I'm beat.
在内心深处,你还是在乎的,不是吗?
Underneath, you do care, don't you?
让我给你上一堂课
Let me give you a brief lesson in caring.
人类总是为了金钱和权力而杀戮,一直如此
Man kills for money and power. That's the way it has always been.
永远都是这样,理由,革命,国家
That's the way it'll always be. Causes, revolutions, country.
这都是锦上添花
It's all icing on the cake.
当你的革命伙伴掌权的时候,要注意他们
Watch your revolutionary buddies when they're in charge.
他们会互相残杀,也许还会为了金钱和权力而杀了你
They'll kill each other and probably you for money and power.
多么美好的世界,多么有启发性的演讲
What a wonderful world and what an inspired speech.
嘿,你还想怎么样?
Hey, what did you expect?
我只是个雇佣兵,仅此而已,这没什么不对的
I'm a hired hand, that's all. There's nothing wrong with that.
我们中的一些人被雇佣去打别人的战争
Some of us are paid to fight other peoples' wars.
我们中的一些人是被雇来和像迈克尔 · 巴托斯这样的猪睡觉的
Some of us are paid to sleep with pigs like Michael Bartos.
- 你弄疼我了-我以为你喜欢弄疼人
- You're hurting me. - I thought you liked to hurt.
住手!
Stop!
我们都是妓♥女♥,佩里小姐,我们只是卖♥♥的方式不同
We're all whores, Miss Perry. We just sell it in different ways.
我爱这个国家,你谁也不爱!
I love this country. You love no one!
你一无所有,没人在乎你
You have nothing and nobody gives a shit about you.
我告诉你,这个世界上没有一个国家
I got news for you. There ain't a country in this entire stinking universe
才不在乎你和你的愚蠢理想!
that gives a rat's ass about you or your stupid ideals!
如果你不这么认为,那么你要么太天真,要么太愚蠢,或者两者兼而有之
If you believe otherwise, you're either too naive or too dumb or both.
啊!
Ah!
- 不好意思-怎么了?
- Excuse me. - What's wrong?
该死
Damn.
该死!
Damn!
把我的直升机给我
Get my helicopter to me.
那就是我们要去的地方,弗兰克
That is where we are going, Frank.
我叫瑞恩
Name's Ryan.
没问题,小事一桩
No problem. Piece of tart.
路易斯,去老房♥子怎么走?
Louis, which way to the old building?
就在那儿
It's there.
西维,照看好烟火
Sivi, take care of the fireworks.
达利娅 你和卡特里娜负责哨兵
Dahlia, you and Katrina take care of the sentries.
安静,快速,没有叫醒电♥话♥
Be silent, be quick, no wake up calls.
乔安娜,你和达芙妮掩护我们的侧翼
Joanna, you and Daphne cover our flanks.
安娜,你和我在一起
Ana, you stay with me.
如果这些小丑有一段时间没见到女人,他们会玩得很开心的
If these clowns haven't seen any women for a while, they're gonna have a ball.
还要多久我们才能进入射程?
How long before we're in range?
15分钟,长官!
15 minutes, sir!
开始传送!
Start transmitting!
求救,求救,眼镜蛇,拖车探戈 x 光
Mayday, Mayday. Cobra, Caravan Tango X-Ray.
眼镜蛇,我是探戈车 x 光
Cobra, this is Caravan Tango X-Ray.
我看不到你的信♥号♥♥,非常微弱,完毕
I cannot read your signals. Very weak... over.
求救,眼镜蛇呼叫拖车,探戈 x 光
Mayday, Cobra to Caravan. Tango X-Ray.
请回答,完毕
Come in, please, over.
请进..
'Come in...'...
请回答,请回答,能听到吗? 完毕
Come in Tango X-Ray. Come in, please, do you read me? Over.
对不起,亲爱的,打错了
Sorry love, wrong number.
没有回应,长官
No response, sir.
那些该死的傻瓜一定还在睡觉吧?
The damn fools must still be asleep, huh?
混♥蛋♥!
Bastards!
干得好,斯卡皮耶里
- (Thud) - Nice work, Scalpieri.
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
路易斯,是这个吗?
Louis, is this it?
是的,两层楼大约有100到125个房♥间
Yes, two floors. Some 100, 125 rooms.
- 卡特里娜和达利娅 乔安娜和达芙妮
- Katrina with Dahlia. - Joanna and Daphne.
路易斯和安娜,我去二楼
Louis with Ana. I'll take the second floor.
小心陷阱,别开枪
Watch for booby traps. Don't get trigger happy.
我们走!
Let's go!
他不在这栋楼里也许根本就没有什么大哥
He's not in the building. Maybe there is no Brother.
他在这里,我知道
He's here, I know it.
你会被一群愤怒的士兵追杀,你准备好了吗?
You're gonna have a shitload of pissed off soldiers on your ass. You up for that?
是的
Yes.
- 他们还能把他关在哪儿?-有一些隐蔽的房♥间
- Where else would they keep him? - There are some hidden rooms.
我想我能找到他
I think I can find him.
这只小猪去了市场..
This little piggy went to market...
这只小猪呆在家里..
And this little piggy stayed at home...
这只小猪吃烤牛肉..
This little piggy had roast beef...
还有这只小猪..
And this little piggy...
一无所有
...had none.
还有其他的小猪..
And all the other piggies...
去死吧!
went to hell!
就是这个
There it is.
我来吧
I'll do it.
你们俩去那边
You two, go that way.
待在这儿
Stay here.
盯着小巷
Keep an eye on the alley.
- 安娜,和孩子们一起回去-我要和你在一起
- Ana, go back with the girls. - I'm staying with you.