但是由于担心革命和最近军队的动荡,他被转移了
But fearing revolution and with recent unrest in the army, he was moved
- 送到戒备森严的监狱-你有多确定?
- to a high security prison. - How sure are you?
上周日,安娜截获了一个打给巴托斯的电♥话♥
Ana intercepted a call to Bartos last Sunday.
这是我们唯一拥有的东西,他们需要保持低调
It is the only thing we have. They need to keep the move quiet.
所以,他们不会用太多的人
So, they won't use a lot of men.
我们猜是30或40..
We guess 30 or 40...
他们将在夜间旅行,白天休息
They will travel at night and rest during the day.
他们将不得不在这个古老的堡垒里度过一个晚上
They will have to spend one night here in this old fortress
一个废弃的军事设施 这是他们很容易到达的地方
an abandoned military installation. This is where they will be easy to get.
很简单? 带着30或40个人进城♥堡♥?
Easy? Inside a fortress with 30 or 40 men?
这就是我所说的小菜一碟
That's what I call a piece of cake.
路易斯在这里的一个特别小组服过役
Louis served in a special unit that was housed here.
他知道这里所有的细节,
He knows all the ins and outs,
秘密通道,他们可以关押”大哥“的地方
secret passages, places where they might keep the Brother.
- 计划听起来很站不住脚-我们只有这些了
- Plan sounds flimsy. - That's all we've got.
如果你的国家如此执着于革命,
If your country is so hell bent on revolution,
为什么你们不自己做?
why can't you do this yourselves?
没有领导人,人♥民♥是无用的
Without a leader, the people are useless.
我还以为领导者在这里多的是呢
I thought leaders were a dime a dozen here.
别担心,瑞恩先生
Don't worry, Mr Ryan.
- 你不会被误认为是理想主义者-很好
- You won't be mistaken for an idealist. - Good.
你得去买♥♥点东西
You need to do some shopping.
一些弹弓和一些更严肃的作品
A couple of slingshots and few more serious pieces.
山里有一些游击队员
There are some guerrilla fighters in the mountains.
- 他们会给我们武器-我们怎么过去?
- They'll give us their weapons. - How do we get there?
你需要一些美丽的地点为你的摄影会议
You need some beautiful locations for your photography sessions.
有一个山洞,风景如画..
There's a cavern, very picturesque...
在城市和要塞之间
halfway between the city and the fortress.
太好了,我们可以请巴托斯载我们一程
Swell, we can ask Bartos to give us a lift.
多好的主意啊,桑顿先生
What a marvelous idea, Mr Thornton.
这个洞穴将成为你收藏藏品的绝佳地点
The caverns will make a superb location for your collection.
它们确实令人印象深刻
They really are quite impressive.
这个想法来源于安娜
Credit Ana with the idea.
我只是在寻找一个独特的风景
I was only looking for a unique background.
这里是独一无二的。早上,我将指示我的秘书
Unique they are. In the morning, I shall instruct my secretary
让洞穴一整天都开放
to keep the caverns open for the entire day.
亲爱的,你能借路易斯用一天吗?
Darling, can you spare Louis for the day?
当然可以,但我不确定这是否足够
Certainly, but I'm not sure that that will be sufficient.
桑顿先生如果你不介意的话,
Mr Thornton, if you don't mind too much,
我想派几个精心挑选的人和你一起去
I should like to send along some handpicked men with you
因为他们很了解这个地区
since they know the area well.
你将住在附近的一个小镇上
You will be staying in a town nearby
他们可以提供任何你需要的东西
they can supply you with anything you might need.
谢谢,我欠你一个人情
Thank you. I'm in your debt.
你让我着迷,桑顿先生
You fascinate me, Mr Thornton.
怎么说,巴托斯先生?
In what way, Mr Bartos?
你一辈子都和漂亮女人在一起,
In the way that you surround your whole life with beautiful women,
但你从来没有享受过他们的快乐
but you never avail yourself of their delights.
原谅我的天真但我觉得这很奇怪,
Forgive my naivety, but I find this very strange,
很不寻常
very unusual.
我父母也是
So did my parents.
然而你说..
And yet you say...
你会发现我的安娜非常美丽
...you find my Ana very beautiful.
请原谅我,
Please forgive me,
但我的感官品味在其他方面,可以这么说
but my sensual tastes lie in other areas, so to speak.
哦,真遗憾,桑顿先生
Oh, that's a pity, Mr Thornton.
你看,男人是粗鲁的
You see, men are crude.
太暴♥力♥了
Too violent.
他们的做♥爱♥很有力量
Their lovemaking has force.
我同意
I'll buy that.
我们大多数人都缺乏一定的教养
Most of us lack a certain gentility.
在我们的做♥爱♥中,在我们的感情中
In our lovemaking, in our affections.
你看,我们的生活中需要女人
You see, we need women in our lives.
给我们平衡
To give us balance.
他们的温柔抚慰我们,安抚我们,让我们感到安全
Their softness soothes us, calms us, makes us feel safe.
他们的快乐是无限的
And their delights, they are boundless.
桑顿先生,你要对我说实话
Now, you be honest with me, Mr Thornton.
你现在没有感觉到什么吗?
Do you not feel something now?
你感觉不到激♥情♥吗?
Do you not feel passion?
这里没有你想要的东西吗?
Is there nothing here that you want?
是的
Yes...
- 有的-那是什么?
- Yes, there is. - And what would that be?
再来一杯酒
Another glass of wine.
安娜,我亲爱的,
Ana, my darling,
我想你是时候离开桑顿先生和我了
I think it is time that you left Mr Thornton and I alone.
活着也让别人活着
Live and let live.
迈克尔 如果你有什么想对我说的,
Michael, if you have anything to say to me,
现在是时候了
now is the time.
路易斯!
Louis!
路易斯,把桑顿先生带回他的旅馆
Louis. Take Mr Thornton back to his hotel.
你没事吧,瑞恩先生?
You all right, Mr Ryan?
我没事 Louis 把电♥话♥给我
I'm fine, Louis. Pass me the phone.
小心,它被窃听了
Be careful, it is bugged.
- 喂?-我吵醒你了吗,爸爸?
- Hello? - (Ryan) 'Did I wake you up, Dad?
塞西尔,你好吗?
Cecil, how are you?
太棒了,你不会相信这个国家是多么的美丽
Wonderful, you wouldn't believe how incredibly beautiful this country is.
这个新产品线非常畅销
The new line was a smash.
我会带着一堆令人兴奋的照片回来
I'll be coming back with a pile of exciting photos.
我希望他们能同时上《时尚》和《嘉人》
I expect to blast them to "Vogue" and "Marie Claire" simultaneously.
好极了,《时尚》杂♥志♥怎么样?
Excellent, how about "Cosmo"?
“我还没有和他们取得联♥系♥,但我肯定他们会为我而死”
"Haven't made contact yet but I'm sure they'll die to have me.'
我打电♥话♥来是想问一下我在雅典洲际酒店的预定
I'm calling about my reservations at the Intercontinental in Athens.
是的,你能再给我一次航♥班♥号♥吗?
Yes, you want to give me those flight numbers again?
环球航♥空♥492航♥班♥
Yeah. TWA flight 492...
两张头等舱的票我要总统套房♥
two seats, first class. I'd like the presidential suite.
959号♥..
Number 959...
环球航♥空♥321返航♥班♥机,下午6:45到达纽约
Return flight TWA 321, arriving in New York at 6:45pm.
没关系,孩子们怎么样?
That's just fine. How are the girls?
- 就像一百万美元一样-好吧你照顾好自己
- Like a million bucks. - Fine, you take care of yourself.
替我亲亲妈妈
Kiss mother for me.
喂?
Hello?
硬币太多了,长途电♥话♥,对吧?
Too many coins. Long distance, right?
男朋友回家了,也许..
Boyfriend back home, maybe...
但是她为什么不直接用她房♥间里的电♥话♥呢?
But why didn't she just use the phone in her room?
来吧,话匣子,我们上♥床♥睡觉吧
Come on, chatterbox, let's hit the hay.
听好了
Listen up.
不要低估这些人,他们不是普通的士兵
Don't underestimate these guys. They're no ordinary soldiers.
他们都是职业杀手,每个人都是
They're professional killers, every one of 'em.
对表
Synchronize your watches.
我们会在12点整袭击他们
We'll hit them at exactly 12:00 hours.
对,很好,就这样
Right, nice. That's it.
很好
Good.
是的,还有更多
Yes, more of that.
就是这样,姑娘们
That's it, girls.
休息一下
Take a break.
十分钟
Ten minutes.
很好,就这样
Good, that's it.
来吧宝贝,你想玩吗?
Come on baby, you wanna play?
别动帅哥,
Hold still, handsome,
因为我要给你一个前所未有的特写镜头
because I'm about to give you the best close-up you've ever had.
- 发生什么事了?-我不知道
- What happened? - I don't know.
- 乔安娜!-我在这儿,我没事
- Joanna! - 'I'm over here. I'm fine.'
- 辛迪-达芙妮和我很好
- Cindy! - 'Daphne and I are OK'
我可以从这里看到卡特里娜
I can see Katrina from here.
希拉!
Sheila!
希拉!
Sheila!
希拉!
Sheila!
她去哪儿了?
Where'd she go?
再见,希拉
Goodbye, Sheila.
我们会想你的
We'll miss you.