Yes, you Would. This beautiful piece is available...
不可能 你相信我竟然企图叫我老公坐五年牢?
So no deal. Can you believe I asked my husband to do five years in prison?
开始 说律师的良心都被狗吃了
Go ahead. Tell me what a waste of oxygen all lawyers are.
如果你在电♥话♥上 先不要挂
If you're on the phone noW, don't get off the line.
-对 -你不会想错过这个
-That's right. -You Won't Want to miss this.
你安静得很诡异哦
You're curiously quiet on the subject.
贾姬 关小声一点 好吗?
Jackie, would you please turn that down?
你丈夫滥杀我家人和村民 这是真的
Your husband came to my village and killed my family. And it's true:
律师的确都死没良心 放弃本案…
Lawyers are a waste of oxygen. Drop this deal...
有人吗? 裘毕太太?
Excuse me? Mrs. Ikubik.
他跑出去了
He ran out.
克莱儿 克莱儿 你没事吧?
Claire. Claire, are you okay?
王八蛋!
Bastards!
是贺南德兹 可恶
It's Hernandez. Oh, goddamn.
我们拒绝协商 他想吓我们
We turned down their deal, and he's trying to scare us.
你不了解他们的手段
You don't know how they work.
-这些手段我一无所知 -什么意思?
-I don't know how any of it works. -What do you mean?
-你另一个身分的生活 -你不相信我?
-This other life of yours. -You don't believe me, do you?
-当然相信 -我愿意接受测谎
-Of course I believe you. -Baby, I'll take a polygraph.
没用 它不能作为呈堂供证
No need. It's not admissible in court.
不管法庭 只证明给你看
The hell with the courts. I want to do it for us.
嗨 朗尼 或汤米或什么的 你一点都没变
Hey, Ronnie. Or Tommy or whatever. You haven't changed.
-这是不道德的 -我想帮点忙
-This is an unethical ex parte. -I'm here to help.
-你来干嘛? -你该接受我们的条件
-What are you doing here? -You ought to plead this out.
汤姆! 住手!
Stop it! Stop!
你会越弄越糟!
You're making it worse!
谁让少校进来的? 他不能进来!
Who let him in here? He is not authorized to be in here!
-他向我当事人挑衅! -看看你的凶手!
-He is provoking my client! -Look at your killer!
谁让他进来的? 他不该进来!
Who let him in? He's not supposed to be in here!
-他自称是辩方证人 -他不是辩方证人!
-He said he was a defense witness. -He is not!
谁是主管? 我要跟你们主管谈谈
Who is in charge? I want to talk to whoever is in charge.
-你真名叫朗·查普曼? -是的
-Is your real name Ron Chapman? -Yes.
你愿意据实回答 发生在1988年3月15日的…
Regarding the incident at Las Colinas on March 15, 1988...
…拉斯·柯林纳事件吗?
...will you answer my questions truthfully?
你是否主动引发该项…
Did you participate in the death of anyone...
…发生在1988年3月15日的杀戮事件?
...during the March 15, 1988 shootings?
裘毕太太?
Mrs. Ikubik?
-你通过测谎了 -我当然通过
-You passed. -Of course I passed.
-我们被监视着吗? -没有 绝对安全
-Are we being monitored? -No, it's absolutely secure.
绝对安全?
Absolutely secure?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你认为呢?
What do you think I mean?
中校…
And lieutenant colonel...
…这次屠♥杀♥有目击证人吗?
...were there any eyewitnesses to this massacre?
有 七位证人全都指认查普曼杀人
Yes. We had seven eyewitness statements, all I.D. Ing Chapman.
谢谢
Thank you.
我问完了 庭上
Nothing further, Your Honor.
拉皮耶中校 你目前还是担任本案的…
Colonel LaPierre, you were and still are a special agent with...
…罪案调查单位的特派员吗?
...the criminal investigations division in charge of this investigation?
对
That's correct.
你说本案的调查毫无瑕疵…
So when you say the investigation was not flawed...
…你对自己评价很高呀
...you're giving yourself a big thumbs up.
-我只不过是表达意见 -上帝保佑你 毫无疑问
-I'm just expressing my opinion. -So help you God, no doubt.
现在 请问 中校 有没有可能这些证人…
Now, is it possible, colonel, that these so-called witnesses...
…事前接受过某种指令?
...were coached before you talked to them?
有此可能 但我相信没有
I guess it's possible, but unlikely.
你知不知道七人中…
Are you aware that of the seven witnesses...
…两人后来死于战场?
...two were subsequently killed in combat?
我知道
I'm aware of that.
其他三位 相当年轻的男人 也相继死亡?
And another three, three relatively young men, have died as well?
-知道 -我们来看看
-Yes. -Let's see.
亚伦中尉 在德州车祸殒命 肇事者逃逸
There was a Lt. Allen of Longview, Texas. Hit-and-run.
史丹斯壮上士 意外溺毙于新墨西哥州
A Sgt. Stenstrom of Taos, New Mexico. Accidental drowning.
另一位 登山发生不幸
The other, an unfortunate mountain climbing fall.
-听起来没错 -是吗?
-That sounds right. -Does it?
有趣的是 中校…
Well, that's interesting, colonel...
…这些死因是我捏造的
...seeing as how I just made up those causes of death.
没有意外溺毙也没有登山意外
There was no accidental drowning and no mountain climbing fall.
我有死因的详细资料 包括一桩闯空门抢劫…
I have the details of these deaths, including a home-invasion robbery...
…你要不要过目一下?
...if you care to look at them.
我对于这些死因不很清楚 这些调查不是我负责的
I'm fuzzy on the details. I didn't lead those investigations.
我问完了
No further questions.
-我的调查是… -质问完毕
-My investigation was... -No further questions.
喂?
Hello?
你知道被谋杀的那位证人?
You knoW the Witness in Tom's unit Who Was murdered?
-遭强盗闯空门那位 -他在妻子面前被杀
-Home-invasion robbery. -He Was killed in front of his Wife.
据说 她指控军方难脱关系
The Word is, she accused the military of having been involved.
她愿意跟我们谈吗?
Will she talk to us?
问题是她从那时就失踪了
Problem there is that she disappeared right after that.
-我来错时间了? -来错时间? 不会
-Is this a bad time? -Bad time? No.
我们该再看看贺南德兹的证词
We could go over the Hernandez cross.
我才刚休息…
I was taking a break...
…因为之前在研究他的资料…
...because I was going over the Hernandez stuff myself, and...
别发火 不是他 我主动的
Don't be mad. It wasn't him. It was all me.
这不会影响办案 我准备好了 蓄势待发
This doesn't affect anything, okay? My work. I'm totally up for it.
他说得没错 我们正准备作重点突破
He is. Come on, Claire. We were just going over his briefs.
-克莱儿 等一下嘛 -你从来就没个正经
-Claire, wait. -You never take anything seriously.
噢 是的 就是这样
Oh, yeah. That's right.
你是个律师 我只能搞上个律师 对吗?
You get to be the lawyer, so I gotta get to bang one, right?
打烊了
Closed.
打烊了
We're closed!
-我们打烊了 -对不起
-Sorry, we're closed. -Excuse me.
-我怎么去时代街? -再过两个街口
-How do I get to State Street? -Two blocks down.
-谢谢 -对不起
-Thank you. -Sorry.
要买♥♥起士吗?
Want some cheese?
-好啊 我可以做煎蛋饼 -我来做
-Yeah, I could make an omelette. -I'll make one.
-切达的? 美国的? 瑞士的? -切达的
-You want cheddar? American? Swiss? -Cheddar's good.
查普曼太太?
Mrs. Chapman?
我姓裘毕
It's Ikubik.
我想跟你说我靠什么为生
I wanna tell you about what I do for a living.
这个神经病在骚扰你吗? 我会对付超♥市♥之狼
This sicko bothering you? Because I know how to deal with weirdos.
我专教别人欺骗测谎器
I teach guys to beat the box.
你是什么人?
Who are you?
我教授的技巧可以骗过测谎器
I teach techniques enabling anyone to beat a polygraph.
比方从事特殊工作的人员被逮捕必须接受审讯时
Like special operations personnel that might be captured and interrogated.
基本上 我教导人们创造一个新的人格面貌
Basically, I teach people to create a new persona.
经我指点 就真假莫辨了
That way, when they lie, they're not really lying.
-你跟我说这些做什么? -不知道 但我想你心里明白
-Why are you telling me this? -I don't know. But my guess is you do.
你是谁? 谁派你来的?
Who are you? Who sent you?
我负责传递讯息 通知每个人
I was asked to convey this message. So you know, along with everyone else.
-晚安 裘毕太太 -闪远一点
-Good night, Mrs. Ikubik. -Yeah, get out of here.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
-那是真的吗? -什么?
-Is it true? -What?
你受过训能骗过机器?
That you get that kind of training to beat the box?
-什么意思? -测谎器
-What are you talking about? -The polygraph, Tom.
当然 但我没有骗机器 我说的是实话
Sure, but I didn't beat the box. I told the truth.
-你怎么不早说? -我没有想到
-Why didn't you say you could do that? -It didn't occur to me.
-我已经改头换面了 -你说到问题核心了 你到底是谁?
-It's not a part of who I am anymore. -That's it. How do I know who you are?
唯有你知道我是谁
Claire, you're the only one who knows who I am.
知道吗? 你不必再忙了…
You know what? That's it. I...
我不在乎了
I don't care anymore.
是我♥干♥的 我开枪射死他们的
I did it. I shot them all. Yeah.
好玩嘛 有何不可 谁在乎?
For the fun of it. Why not? Who the hell cares?
每天早上在你枕边醒来的男人 以屠♥杀♥妇孺为乐
The man you've woken up to every day just loves to kill women and children.
非常冷血 因为…
In cold blood. Because l...
天晓得是怎么回事? 讲得过去吗?
Who the hell knows why, Claire? Am I making any sense?
讲得过去吗?
Does what I'm saying make any sense to you?
不
No.
我很怕
I'm scared.
这基地到处被监控
This whole base ain't secure.
他们知道我们的一举一动
电影精选列表