极度重罪
萨尔瓦多拉斯·柯林纳1988年
如果你有机会 不妨造访马林郡艺术节
If you can, check out the Marin County Arts Fair.
活动将持续到感恩节
It'll be going on through Thanks giving.
天气没有变化 在旧金山的东湾…
Well, nothing's changed. We've got fog in the East Bay...
…云层低有雾
...and here in San Francisco.
太阳破云而出时最高温68度
And We're looking at a high of 68 once these clouds burn off.
现在时刻7点23分
The time now is 23 after 7.
排卵测试剂
噢 天啊!
Oh, my gosh!
哈罗!
Hello!
甜心! 关掉!
Honey! Turn it off.
我们得制♥造♥个宝宝
We gotta make a baby.
是啊
Yeah.
-我们有个问题…必须先解决 -我们才有个问题必须先解决
-I have an issue that... Resolved first. -We have an issue that needs resolving.
-现在 -试纸是红的
-Right now. -It's red.
我等会再跟你谈 我以为你要去听证会
Okay. I'll talk to you later. I thought you had a hearing.
没错 我们可以做♥爱♥7分钟 15分钟抬高臀部…
I do. We've got 7 minutes for us, 15 for resting with my hips elevated...
…如果没有堵车 我只会迟到四分钟
...and I'll only be 4 minutes late if there's no traffic.
做10分钟做♥爱♥ 12分钟抬高行不行?
How about 10 for us, 12 for your hips?
-9跟13好了 -成交 上来吧
-9 and 13. -Okay, deal. Come here.
等等 你在上面效果比较好
No, wait. It's supposed to work better if you're on top.
我以为你都不愿意在下面
I thought I'd never hear you say that. It's so nice.
他们提议减刑 但我可以安排一个重新审判
They said reduced sentence, but I can get a new trial.
这是初犯 试试要求从轻量刑
Claire, it's a first offense. We can ask for leniency.
陪审团主席痛恨强♥暴♥犯 她的立场并不公正
The forewoman's an advocate. She's not an impartial juror.
这是强♥暴♥案 我不想激怒法官
This is a rape case. I don't Want to piss the judge off.
这事相信我 艾力克
Trust me on this, Alex.
告诉我你在开玩笑
Tell me you're joking.
庭上 我当事人面临被判刑…
Your Honor, my client is facing jail time...
…检方却谈笑自若
...while they're laughing all the way to CNN.
-荒谬至极 -9号♥陪审团员是强♥暴♥案受害者
-That's ridiculous. -Juror nine is a rape victim.
她积极筹募基金 赞助性侵害救助热♥线♥
And she's a fundraiser for a sexual assault hotline.
检方应该在宣誓时候就提出
The prosecution should have submitted that at the voir dire.
-检方失职还不仅如此 -哦 是吗?
-The misconduct does not stop there. -Oh, really?
这个法庭经办过9号♥陪审员的案子…
This office handled juror nine's case eight years ago...
…我不相信没人认出她来
...and it's hard to believe no one recognized her.
胡说八道
This is outrageous.
你觉得司法公平吗?
Do you feel justice was served?
很高兴盖瑞诺里获得重新审判
We're pleased Gary Norris will get a new trial.
受害者可能说被制度二度强♥暴♥
His victim might say she's been raped by the system.
我对她深表同情
My heart goes out to her.
被告的权利被侵害 我们全部也都很危险
But when a defendant's rights are violated, we are all at risk.
-漂亮 -谢谢
-Good job. -Thanks.
-做得好 我有话跟你说 -好 我喜欢八卦
-Good job. I need to talk to you. -Good. I need gossip.
-狗屎运 你这个… -就像你昨晚的灰熊队
-That was luck, you big... -Just like your Bruins last night.
她又赢啦!
She scores again.
拜民♥主♥制度之赐 行事历调出来 好吗?
The heart of democracy beats on. Would you punch up my calendar?
-私人还是公事? -都要 谢谢
-Personal or business? -Both. Thanks. Hi, big guy.
-做得漂亮 我们以你为荣 -谢谢
-Good work. We're proud of you. -Thank you very much.
我在元旦旁边写上"合伙人"
I'll just type "partner" in right here, next to January 1.
我不知道你有千里眼
I didn't know you were clairvoyant.
真的吗? 说真的?
Really? Are you serious?
等着瞧罗
We'll see.
不赖嘛 我觉得那只是运气
Not bad. I think that was just lucky.
-很酸哦 -漂亮
-Bring it on, girl. -Pretty.
-漂亮 -运气好 但是…
-Pretty nice. -Pretty lucky. Well...
-我要带你去撞球学校多学着点 -没一颗会进
-I'm taking you to pool school. -You don't have a shot.
-15号♥进底袋 -门都没有
-15 off the 5 in the corner pocket. -Not in this lifetime.
不公平 不公平
That is not fair. That is not fair!
现在禁止用左手
No, you can't use your left hand now.
你是基因突变人
You are a mutant.
嘿 你们看
Hey, look.
-这是今天在市政♥府♥外的情形 -你觉得司法公平吗?
-This Was City Hall today. -Do you feel justice Was served?
很高兴盖瑞诺里…
We're pleased Gary Norris...
噢 天啊
Oh, my gosh!
你真漂亮
You look great!
看看你
Look at you!
我们也全部很危险
We are all at risk.
对那家人有何建议?
Any comments for the family?
亲爱的 门锁上 房♥子里有人
Honey. Lock the door. Someone's in the house.
-快! -等等!
-Hurry! -Wait up!
该死的小鬼
Damn kids.
没事了 他们走了
It's okay, honey.
多佛25号♥ 马上派人过来 你没事吧?
25 Dover. Send somebody right away. Are you okay?
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
我没事
I'm fine.
-他多大? -14个月
-How old is he? -Fourteen months.
哦 有个小孩
Uh-oh, baby alert.
嗨 可以看看他吗?
Hi. Could we meet your baby?
天啊 好可爱哟
Hi! Oh, my God, what a doll.
他心情很好
He's in a pretty good mood.
他连一件T恤也没穿
He doesn't have on a T-shirt or something.
那部电影大卖♥♥ 全美所有的人都不再买♥♥T恤了
The movie was a huge hit. Men all across America quit buying T-shirts.
那部片好像叫"甜美的生活"
Oh, is it like It's a Wonderful Life?
好极了 圣诞节家庭纠纷 这才是精神所在
Nice. Christmas domestic. Yeah, that's the spirit.
有趣 真有趣
Interesting. Real interesting.
钥匙给我
IKeys, please.
怎么回事?
What is it, babe?
FBI! 趴下!
FBI! Get down!
趴下! 趴下!
Get down! Get down!
趴下! 趴在地上! 现在就趴在地上!
Get down! On the ground! On the ground, now!
住手! 放开她!
Stop! Leave her alone!
-你搞砸了 -你等着挨告吧 穆金先生
-You screwed up the whole thing. -You're looking at a lawsuit, Mulkins.
骚扰 枉顾公共安全
Harassment. Reckless endangerment.
我叫穆林 裘毕太太 穆林特别探员
It's Mullins, Mrs. Ikubik. Special Agent Mullins.
你要拘捕的人叫朗·查普曼
You have a warrant for Ron Chapman.
我先生名叫汤姆·裘毕 你的电脑发神经了
My husband is Tom Ikubik. Your computer is psychotic.
不是我们电脑的错 你们要是再靠近一点…
It wasn't our computer. If you had gotten any closer...
…会把他活活烧死 知道吗? 好 算了
...you would have burned the guy, all right? Fine, forget about it.
是马林警方 你们遭闯空门后他们调出指纹档案
It was Marin P.D. They ran the prints after your house was burglarized.
查出你先生的指纹 建档已12年
They flagged your husband's. They've been in the system for 12 years.
-请问他犯了什么罪? -对不起 我不能说
-What is he being accused of? -Sorry, I can't tell you.
哦 拜托 我有权知道罪名
Oh, come on. I have the right to know the charges.
不 在军事法庭 事关国♥家♥安♥全♥便无权知道
Not when it's a military court or when national security is involved.
军事法庭?
Military court?
还好找到你了 我很担心你出门去了
Thank God I caught you. I was afraid you'd be out of town.
我在电视上看到你 别让他们乱搞你的头发
I caught you on the news. Stop letting them mess with your hair.
-贾姬? -我需要钱 虽然很不想开口
-Jackie? -I need money. I hate to ask.
既然说了 可以帮个忙吗?
Well, not really. Can you just help me out?
房♥东逼得紧 快被扫地出门了
My landlord's breathing down my neck. If you say no, I'll be evicted.
你可以来接我吗?
Can you come get me?
我知道是怎么回事 可能是他无意中做了什么事
I know what it is. Maybe he did something he doesn't know he did.
-所以他… -别再说了
-And so he... -That's enough.
-或许他是被保护的证人… -拜托别瞎猜
-No, but he's in witness protection... -Just stop it.
对不起 下次有麻烦找其他姐妹
Sorry. Next time you need help, call your other sister.
哦 你没有其他姐妹
Oh, wait, you don't have another sister.
是你打给我的 贾姬
You called me, Jackie.
我来接你 这是这几个月来 你第一次想见我
I picked you up. It's the first time you've tried to see me in months.
基地在洛城南方 45分钟车程的圣拉♥萨♥罗
The base is in San Lazaro, 45 minutes south of L.A.
我帮你订了飞橘郡的机票
I booked you a flight into Orange County.
-带行李吗? -11点半可以到基地
-Okay, With luggage? -You should be on the base by 11:30.
午安 请出示证件
Good afternoon. May I see your I.D.?
好
All right.
加州圣拉♥萨♥罗 美国海军陆战队基地
裘毕太太? 詹姆士·贺南德兹 跟朗同单位
Mrs. Ikubik. James Hernandez. Ron and I were in the same unit.
你一定大受震惊 如果能帮上任何忙…
This must be a shock. If there's anything I can do...
艾契生 查普曼 葛林
Atchison, Chapman, Green.
朗是位好军人 不耽搁你了 祝你好运
Ron was a good Marine. I won't keep you. Good luck.
-谢谢 -在大厅尽头 女士
-Thank you. -At the end of the hall, ma'am.
B室 女士
Room B, ma'am.
什么…?
What the...?
电影精选列表