希望我们能成功 小子
Hope we make it, kid.
-你最近怎么样? -哦!
- How are you on bouncin'? - Oh!
看起来奥康纳加入了海军
Well, it looks like O'Connor's joined the navy.
Biff! 哦,Chesty
Biff! Oh, Chesty.
后退 后退
Get back, get back.
好了 Chesty 你待在原地别动
Alright, Chesty, you stay right where you are.
多萝西 你再靠近一点
Dorothy, you get a little closer.
牧师 你站在左舷
Chaplain, you stand on the port side here.
哦 发号♥施令 是吧?谁在负责这事?
Oh, giving orders, huh? Who's runnin' this thing?
记住我才是那个要结婚的笨蛋
Remember I'm the lug that's gettin' married.
那把她送走的人是谁?是我 不是吗?
And who's the guy that's givin' her away? I am, ain't I?
你再这么固执
And you go on getting so stick-in-a-fish
我就不娶你妹妹了
then I won't even marry your sister.
你不娶的话 我就用拐杖揍你
You'll marry her or I'll slug you with the crutch--
这不会是你人生中最美好的一天!
Not the best day you ever lived!
哦,男孩们,别忘了 这是我们结婚的日子
Oh, boys, remember. This is our wedding day.
行啦 放松点 水手 我还是那个发号♥施令的人
Come on, slow down, sailor, I'm still givin' orders.
噢,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
Droopy. .
Droopy..
来 好好看看一眼这个
Here, catch a loving glance at that
看看它会对你的自尊造成什么影响
and see what it does to your dignity.
“美♥利♥坚♥合众国的总统”
"The President of the United States of America
“你们知道 寄托着特殊的信任……
"Know ye that the reposing special trust in..
“…切斯特·J·奥康纳 因此我任命他为…
"…Chester J. O'Connor, I due appoint him..
“水手长!”
'Boatswain!'
“…服从他的命令…”
"…To be obedient to his orders.."
嘿 这授权令让你凌驾于我之上!
Hey, this warrant puts you above me!
好吧 我真是…
Well, I'm a son of a..
Chesty!
Chesty!
那么现在谁才是那个发号♥施令的人?
So who's giving orders now?
从现在开始 对我放尊重些
From now on, treat me with respect.
当你跟我说话时…
And whenever you speak to me..
…叫我“先生”
...call me "mister."
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
如果你们能安静一分钟
If you boys will remain quiet for just a minute.
我们已经准备好了,马林斯 你可以让你妈妈唱歌♥了
We're ready, Mullins. You may have your mother sing.
-好吧,妈妈 -奥康纳先生
- Alright, mom. - Mr. O'Connor.
你能牵起你心爱新娘的手吗?
Will you take the hand of your beloved bride?
我愿意忍♥受
I'll stand for this.
嘿 瘸子 你觉得你可以
Hey, gimpy, you think you could part
和你的一只拐杖暂时告别两分钟吗?
with one of your good legs for just about two minutes?
-给你 上将 -你会弹“哦 答应我”吗?
- Here you are, admiral. - Can you play, "Oh Promise Me?"
可以
I think so.
哦 你这样催着我 我太紧张了 把歌♥词都忘了
Oh, you, rushed me so and I was so nervous, I forgot the words.
继续 凭你的记忆弹 赫尔曼
Go ahead, play it from memory, Herman.
妈 振作起来
Come on, ma, cheer up.
电影精选列表