这是我的船 亚利桑那号♥
That's my ship. The Arizona.
它在这里维修
It's in here for repairs.
我们正在那里建一个大型机械制♥造♥厂
We're building a big machine shop over there.
你想看看吗?-哦 我很乐意
- Would you like to see it? - Oh, I'd love to.
-来个热辣的 ——来了
- Let's have a hot one. - Here's one.
哦 看那个水手抓住那东西
Oh, look at that sailor catch that thing.
哦 他不是水手 女士
Oh, he's no sailor, lady.
他和其他那些脚手架上的家伙
He and the rest of those scaffold muggies are just
只是普通工人做了海军人员本该做的工作
civilian help doin' the work the navy personnel oughta be doin'.
你为什么不写信给你的国会议员 条子?
Why don't you write to your congressman, flatfoot?
嘿你这个——
Why you little--
来个热的
Let's have a hot one.
热铁块 上来了
Hot iron, comin' up.
你不长眼睛吗 笨蛋?
Will you watch it, you slug?
你没看见横梁上有个孔放这东西吗?
Can't you see the hole on the beam up there for that?
我在这儿能看到的唯一的洞
The only hole I can see from here
就是你的大嘴巴
is the one in your kisser.
你最好把它闭上 不然我的钳子会掉进去的
You better shut it or I'll drop my tongs in it.
你很快就连信都写不了啦
Eh, you couldn't drop a line home to your folks.
哦,不能吗?哈哈
Oh, no? Ha ha.
我马上下来
Comin' down.
告诉你 我马上上来!
Tell you straight I'm comin' up!
你真走运 水手 你的惨败得推迟
Lucky thing for you, sailor. Had to postpone that lickin'
到午饭后了
I was gonna give you 'til after-lunch.
哦 一派胡言…等我搞定你的时候
Oh, nuts to that... when I get through with you
你一个月都吃不下东西
you won't be able to eat for a month.
马丁先生……请不要打架!
Mr. Martin... don't fight, please!
好的,女士
Okay, lady.
记着,猴子 你还是要吃不了兜着走
Remember, monkey. You still got somethin' comin'.
好吧 笨蛋 但我马上回来
Okay, sucker, but I'm comin' back.
什么时候?我们约个时间吧 甜心
When? Let's make it a date, sweetheart.
我会等你的
I'll be waitin' for you.
看看那个三美元一天的海军上将
Get a load of that three-dollar-a-day admiral
又带来了一群新的笨蛋
bringin' in a new flock of suckers.
哦 听着 不要惹事
Aw, now, don't start anything.
好吧,水手 来吧
Alright, sailors. Come on.
快点 继续走
Hustle along. Get goin'.
嘿…那是今天早上那个在女人面前炫耀的蠢货
Hey...that's the mug that put on a show
嘿…那是今天早上那个在女人面前炫耀的蠢货
for those dames this mornin'.
看这个
Watch this.
停住!
Ho!
好吧 是哪个聪明人喊的?
Alright. What wise guy yelled that?
我喊的 你打算怎么办?
I did. What are you gonna do about it?
哦 又是你 红头发?
Oh, so it's you again, redhead, huh?
现在什么都不会发生 但等我回来就会有很多
Well, nothing's gonna happen now, but plenty when I get back
等我做完这事以后 别走开 等着瞧吧
from this detail. Stick around and see what's gonna pop.
快点 童子军 早点出发
Come on, boy scout, get goin' before
否则有人就要拿走你的玩具水手啦
somebody takes your toy sailors away from you.
向前走 前进!
Atten-hut. Forward march!
好的,聪明人 但我们会再见面的
Alright, wise guy. But we'll meet again.
嗯…26 元
Hmm...26 simoleons.
想象一下那些可怜的家伙要在矿坑底下呆多久
Imagine how long some poor dope had to stay down a hole
才能挖出这么多银子
to dig out all that silver.
如果你问我 Chesty 我认为你太自私了
If you ask me, Chesty, I think you are awful selfish.
什么叫我自私?
What do you mean I'm selfish?
把钱都花在一个锡杯子上了
Spendin' all that money on a tin mug.
嗯,嗯?你就是那样的 是吗?
Well, huh? You're like that, are you?
我只希望把这件事放下 伤了我的喉咙
I only wish I get this thing to lay down. Hurt my throat.
话说…你从哪弄来的这套衣服?
Say...where'd you get that outfit?
你看起来像赌场的领班
You look like the head waiter at the casino.
服务员,一文不值 服务员穿无尾礼服
Waiter, nothin'. Waiters wear tuxedos.
所以我才没租那种
That's why I didn't rent one.
看着没区别
The crack still goes.
你花了多少钱?
How much did you have to put out?
3美元租金 40美元押金
Three bucks for the night, and forty bucks deposit.
以防我把它弄坏了
In case I bring it back damaged.
你一定是迫不及待地告诉他
You must've been jumpin' off to tell him
你要去参加铆工舞会
you were going to the riveters' ball.
你能不能别对我嚷嚷了?
Will you stop crackin' at me?
-穿上你的外套 -急什么?
- And get your coat on. - What's the hurry?
他们可能会让你领导那场大游♥行♥
They may ask you to lead that grand march.
现在,来吧 动起来
Now, come on. Get goin'.
嘿…这是干什么?
Hey...what's the idea?
我想要一条枕套 把那东西装进去
Wanted to get a pillow slip. To lug that thing up there in.
用原本装它的箱子不行吗?
What's the matter with the case it came in?
看起来太像棺材了
Looked too much like a casket.
会让你因为盗墓被捕
Get arrested for grave robbin'.
嗯……我准备好了
Well...I'm ready.
-嗨,Chesty -你好,男孩
- Hi, Chesty. - Hiya, boy.
那是Chesty O'Connor 一个了不起的家伙
That's Chesty O'Connor, a swell guy.
-嗨 Chesty 嗨,男孩 你怎么样?
- Hi, Chesty boy. - Hi, boy. What do you say?
这是Chesty O'Connor 那家伙什么都不怕
That's Chesty O'Connor. That guy ain't afraid of nothin'.
-那个女人是他的女友?-是的
- That broad's his dame? - Yeah.
她迷上了他
And she's nuts about him.
-干得好 宝贝 -你什么意思?
- Nice goin', baby. - What do you mean?
别那么顽固
Don't be a pikehead.
试试牛毛 你会得到更多
Try a bullfeather, you'll get more.
别傻了 你为什么总是吃醋?
Don't be silly. Why are you always so jealous?
我才不嫉妒呢 宝贝 只是想看看你们相处得如何
I ain't jealous, baby. Just wanna see you get along.
需要寄存你的帽子吗?
Check your hat?
不 我不这么认为
No, I don't think so.
我不会待太久的
I'm not gonna stay long.
失陪
Excuse me.
-你去哪?-我必须把一切都告诉你吗?
- Where you goin'? - Hmm, must I tell everything?
好吧 几分钟后见
Well, I'll see you in a few minutes.
-还想要这个吗? -哦!谢谢
- Still want this? - Oh! Thanks.
-柠檬水 -来两份
- Lemonade. - Make it two.
-两份柠檬水吗? -是的 你跟谁一起来的吗?
- 'Two lemonade?' - Right. Uh, you with somebody?
-嗯 我男朋友 -啊 天啊 那可真糟
- Mm-hmm, my boyfriend. - Ah, gee, that's tough.
哦 抱歉 我得跟他跳这支舞
Oh, uh, excuse me, I-I got this dance with him.
是的,你看
Yeah, well, look.
我插♥进♥去不犯法 对吧?
It ain't against the law for me to cut in, is it?
这我不知道 我对这一带不熟
I wouldn't know. I'm a stranger around here.
是啊 你和我都是
Yeah, you and me both.
这是你的柠檬水
Here's your lemonade.
你自己喝吧
Drink it yourself.
我改变主意了 姐妹 把它存起来 好吗?
Changed my mind, sister. Store that away, will ya?
谢谢
Thanks.
-抱歉 伙计-你确实应该
- Sorry, pal. - Well, you oughta be.
-哦 原来是你?-不是海军陆战队
- Oh, so it's you? - It ain't a marine.
嗨,大男孩 怎样才能把我们分开?
Hey, big boy. What would it take to keep us apart?
一个魔术师,宝贝 一个魔术师
A magician, baby. A magician.
看来海军已经登陆并完全控制了局势
Looks like the navy's landed and taken full control.
不是今天
Not today.
-嘿! -对不起 水手 我要插队了
- Hey! - Sorry, sailor, I'm cuttin' in.
是吗 那也别用大锤砸啊!
Yeah, well, don't do it with a sledgehammer!
住手 你们两个 你们想搞砸舞会吗?
Drop it, you two guys. You wanna break up the dance?
外面有条小巷可以给你们打
There's an alley outside for this kind of stuff.
-我没问题! -这对我来说加倍的好!
- That's okay with me! - And it goes double with me!
好吧,来吧 放松,亲爱的 我马上回来!
Well, come on. Relax, honey. I'll be right back!
不会花很长时间的
This won't take long.
把外套给我 长官
Give me your coat, chief.
等一下 等一下
Now, wait a minute, wait a minute.
这是我和他之间的一场绅士之争
It's a gentlemen's fight between me and him.
现在 你们别插手了 这是我的战斗!
Now, you guys stay out of it. This is my fight!
我也一样 没人插手 最好的人赢
That goes for me too. Nobody steps in and the best guy win.
你想脱下你的外套吗 Chesty?
You wanna take off your coat, Chesty?
不 我甚至都不用出汗
Nah, I won't even work up a sweat.
来吧 往后站 每一个人
Come on. Stand back. Everybody.
回来 有足够的空间
Get back. There's plenty of room.
电影精选列表