珍 到底要不要试下暗黑向
Jen, would you finally like to try the dark side?
我不要 谢谢
Not for me, thanks.
我得走了 我爸安排了家庭活动什么的 所以
Actually, I've got to go. My dad's got a family thing planned. So.
自♥由♥ 男孩们 理智使用哦
Freedom, boys. Use it wisely.
- 天哪 屁♥股♥真绝 - 蠢货N- Man! Great arse! - Fucking muppet!
什么
What?
原谅我们 主 我们有罪
Forgive us, Lord, for we have sinned.
- 阿门 - 阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
我找到一份工作 我要去美国
I got a job. I'm going to America.
我要和我哥去工地干活
I'm going to work on a building site with my brother.
把那儿拆个底朝天
Gonna tear it up, like.
- 美国吗 - 对呀
- America? - Yeah, man!
在那儿想干什么都行 自♥由♥的国度
You can do what you want there, the land of the free and all.
搞把枪 长点肉 睡喜欢的妹子
Get a gun, get obese, fuck any girl you like.
肯定很刺♥激♥ 上帝回到了他的教堂
It's gonna be deadly. God is in his church.
我要去洗手间尿
I gotta piss in a proper jacks.
- 你真的要去吗 - 是呀
- You really going? - Yeah, man.
哥们 肯定很过瘾 肯定很过瘾
It's gonna be deadly, bro. It's gonna be deadly.
你该见见我哥 他现在正当年
You need to see my brother. He has the best time.
- 他做自己想做的事 - 太棒了
- He does what he likes, you know. - No way!
瑞兹去哪儿了 他慢死了
Where is fucking Rez, man? He's taking forever.
救命 来人帮帮我
Help! Somebody help me!
我♥操♥
What the fuck?
你们不该目睹这些的 孩子们
Nobody should ever have to see such a thing, boys.
希望上帝保佑你们忘记这一切
I hope to God you all get over it.
谢谢你们的供词
Well, thanks for your statements.
我送你们出去
I'll see you out.
它就发生在我们眼前
It just happened in front of us.
好可怕
It was terrible.
看着那个小女孩的样子
Just seeing that little girl like that.
环游世界
..travel the world!
你回来好晚 你还好吗
You're in late. Are you OK?
挺好
Yep.
我觉得我应该接下那个工作
I think I should take that job.
我应该懂点事了
Time for me to grow up a bit.
- 买♥♥ 买♥♥ 买♥♥ - 这是个劝你买♥♥东西的广♥告♥
- Buy! Buy! Buy! - This is an ad to make you buy stuff.
动作快点 抓住机会买♥♥我的东西
Hurry up and come buy my stuff before it's gone.
我们今天目睹了一个女孩的死亡
We saw a girl die today.
什么
What?
- 你说什么 - 没什么
- What did you say? - Nothing.
点兵点将 点到谁 就是谁
Eenie, meenie, minie... Moe.
让我们来测试下我们的选手
Let's put our contestants to the test.
- 测试他们最深的恐惧 - 给我拿瓶啤酒
- Examine their deepest fears... - Get me a beer.
我是达伦
I'm Darren.
这男的挺厉害 他知道怎么和人周♥旋♥
This guy is good. He knows how to get at people.
- 堪萨斯城 - 可怜虫
- ..Kansas City. - Poor saps!
- 你去过夏威夷吗 - 没
- Have you ever been to Hawaii? - No?
他知道他们的弱点
He knows their weaknesses.
那你为什么要穿夏威夷T恤呢 废物
Then why are you wearing a Hawaiian shirt? Loser!
是 他知道
Yeah, yeah, he does.
坐下吧 坐下
Sit down! Sit down!
今天我看到一个女孩被撞翻了 她死了
I, um... I saw a girl get knocked over today. She died.
- 你没事吧 - 没事
- But you're fine? - Yeah.
那就好 车祸常有的
Good. It happens.
- 美国♥军♥队解放了巴格达 - 别转台
- American forces have liberated Baghdad. - Stay on that.
你不会以为你能当兵吧
You don't think you're gonna be a soldier?
- 我可以当兵 - 你去了都活不过一天
- I could be a soldier. - You wouldn't last a day in there!
当兵个鬼
Soldier, me hole!
看看他
Yeah, look at him!
白♥痴♥
Eejit!
女士们先生们 少男少女们 让我们热烈欢迎
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, let's have a very warm welcome...
瑞兹
Rez!
操
Oh, fuck!
刚刚很舒服
That was really lovely.
- 是吗 - 一直都舒服
- Was it? - It always is.
- 你超棒的 - 当然
- You're great. - Oh, sure.
你看着我们做了吗 性感吗
Were you watching us? Did we look hot?
- 我不知道 可能吧 - 你的眼睛出问题了吗
- I don't know. I guess. - Something wrong with your eyes?
我的眼睛没问题
Nothing wrong with my eyes.
朱莉 当你看着某些东西 可能不觉得它们好看
Julie, um... when you look at things, you're not just thinking they're beautiful
因为你已经在照片上看过太多次 但是确实什么感觉都没有
because you've seen so many pictures of them before, but really you feel nothing.
或者你真正欣赏的是你自己
Or maybe what you're really admiring is just yourself,
你觉得 “经历就是这样的”
saying, you know, "This is what an experience looks like."
但这仅仅是因为你从来没经历过 你明白吗
Only you've never really had one, you know?
不明白
No.
我看日落 看做♥爱♥ 看你 我很喜欢
I look at a sunset and at sex and at you and I like it.
我觉得很美
I think it's gorgeous.
很简单的 瑞兹
It's very simple, Rez.
可能吧
Yeah. Maybe.
有时候觉得都不对 觉得我被某种感觉欺骗了
Sometimes, it just feels all false. I feel like I'm being tricked in a feeling.
小傻瓜 学校里没有什么把戏
Silly Dino. There are no tricks in school.
听着 你们得迎头面对死亡
Look, you've got to face death head on, man.
直视它 说“滚蛋”
Look it in the eye and say, "Fuck you!"
懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
死亡是必要的 没有死亡哪有生命
Death is necessary. You can't have life without death.
你乱说
You don't know what you're talking about
天哪 瑞兹 我乱说吗
Jesus, Rez! I don't know what I'm talking about?
瑞兹 书里不是什么都教的
You can't learn everything from books, Rez.
生与死 它们不是单词好吗
Life and death, they're not fucking words. OK?
它们是真实的 对吧 马修
It's real. Right, Matthew?
歇会吧 卡尼
Just give it a rest, Kearney.
我的天
Oh, Jesus!
你们太弱了 太弱了 所以我要去美国
You're so fucking soft, man. So soft! That's why I'm going to America.
他们才不会那么弱 所以他们是老大
They don't give a fuck. That's why they run the place.
我明天就走
I leave tomorrow, actually.
你们想狂欢吗 庆祝夏天
Do youse want to get fucked up, celebrate the summer?
其实我 我现在没心情玩
You know, I'm actually... I'm not in the mood to hang out.
你们继续吧
You lads carry on, though.
瑞兹 瑞兹 真受不了
Rez? Rez, fucking hell, man.
你不高兴 不爽 哭一通 都不能改变任何事
You're not gonna change anything by being upset and sad and crying and all that.
那女孩不可能起死回生了 不是吗
It's not gonna bring the girl back, is it?
天哪 他有什么毛病
Jesus! What's his fucking problem?
马修 你还在想吗
Matthew... are you still thinking about it?
我停不下来
I can't stop.
那
Well...
挺好 因为你没法否认那很棒
Good, because you can't pretend that wasn't fucking incredible.
那个女孩死了 卡尼 那是真的
The girl died, Kearney. That was real.
我知道 马修
I know that, Matthew.
真的 我知道
I do, I know that.
我不是说那女孩死了是好事 我觉得那太可怕了
I'm not saying it was a good thing the girl died. I think it's fucking terrible
但事实是 不是我们干的 不是我们
But the fact is, we didn't do it. It wasn't us.
它终归是要发生的 听着
It would have happened anyway. Look...
我想说的就是 置身其中
..all I'm saying is that actually being there,
亲眼所见
actually seeing it with me own eyes.
哥们 让人好兴奋
Oh, man! It's exhilarating.
我只是欣慰死的不是我们
I'm just glad it wasn't one of us, though.
这个感觉太奇怪了
It was a fucking strange feeling.
很强烈
It was intense.
就像 意识到自己在呼吸
Like being aware of... breathing.
它让我感激自己还活着
It just makes you appreciate being alive.
没错
Exactly.
它很强大 哥们
It was powerful, man.
我的头脑从来没这么清醒过 我感觉一下子醒了
My head has never felt so fucking clear. I feel awake, man.
真的
I really do.
卡尼 我不懂你的意思
Kearney, I don't get what you mean.
没什么意思 不重要
Nothing, man. Never mind.
享受美国吧
Enjoy America!
- 我会做老大的 - 我知道你行
- I'm gonna own the place. - Of course you will.
- 拜拜 - 夏日愉快
- Bye. - Have a good summer.
卡尼 卡尼 卡尼 卡尼
Kearney! Kearney! Kearney! Kearney!
女士们先生们 让我们热烈欢迎特邀嘉宾
电影精选列表