免费投保
Get insurance cover for free...
毒品是个大问题 它们 它们被动地影响
..Drugs are a big problem. They, they have an involuntary effect...
非常现代的思考方式
..a very modern way of thinking...
- 快过去一年了 - 周日 快点 快 快
- ..it's been almost a year since... - ..on Sunday. Hurry, hurry, hurry...
人们说毕业的那个夏天是一生中最棒的时光
They say the summer when you finish school is the best time of your life
因为那是你最后一个自♥由♥的夏天
because it's your final summer of freedom
之后你就是成年人
and you become a man.
它很重要
It's important.
我只是没意识到有多重要
I just didn't realise how important it would be.
这是个真实的故事
This is a real story.
这些事真的发生了
These things happened.
我对自己做的一些选择感到抱歉
I'm sorry for some of the choices I've made.
但不是全部
But only some of them.
那 马修 就是这样
So, Matthew, this is it.
你高兴吗
Are you excited?
马修 我问你高不高兴
Matthew, I asked you if you're excited.
你还在听我说话吗
Are you still with me?
嗯 是 在听
Yeah. Yeah, I am.
你在这里过得开心吗
Have you enjoyed your time here?
当然开心
Sure, yeah.
那你期待离开学校之后的自♥由♥吗
So, you'll be looking forward to your freedom away from school?
我还以为我们能多聊点
I was expecting more of a discussion.
等离开这个房♥间 你这阶段的人生就结束了
When you leave the room, this part of your life is over.
我们一定要聊这些吗
Do we really have to do this?
这些问题我会问每个人
These are questions I ask everybody.
听着 兰德顿先生 如果这么写让你高兴的话
Look, Mr Landerton, if it makes you happy for your report,
那就写我已经进步了
just write that I've improved as an individual,
成长为一个可敬的青年学者
grown into a respectable young scholar
而这一切都是你的功劳
and it's all cos of you.
我知道这一时之间不太容易
I know it's been difficult for a while,
但我对你期待很高
but I have high hopes for you.
谨慎抉择
Be careful with your choices.
谢谢您
Thanks.
我能走了吗
Can I go now?
摧毁一切
Wreck everything!
不然叮当先生会来抓你
Hey, or Mr Jingles'll get ya.
- 你好吗 哥们 - 我很好
- How are you, buddy? - I'm good.
- 出来很不容易啊 - 是啊
- Took your time getting out. - Yeah.
也不是谁都能因为蠢被开除吧 对吗
Well, we can't all get expelled for being a dickhead, can we?
- 别说了 兄弟 - 雷兹在哪儿
- Oh, come on, bro. - Where's Rez?
他说教堂见
Said he's gonna meet us at the church.
- 见到你好高兴呀 - 我也高兴
- It's good to see ya. - It's good to see you.
- 兰德顿那个傻老头怎么样 - 你懂的 变♥态♥一个
- How was that Landerton fool? - Ah, you know, a prick.
操
Ah, fuck!
快来
Come on.
上帝回到了他的教堂
God is in his church.
主角已经散场
And Elvis has left the building.
- 你俩准备好了吗 - 当然
- You pair ready to do this? - Course we are.
- 操 - 主啊
- Fuck, yeah. - Body of Christ.
阿门
Amen.
- 走吧 快 我们走 - 我想要绿的
- Let's get moving. Come on, let's go. - I want green.
绿的给我们
Give us the green.
看起来真不错 哥们 真不错
Looks pretty good, lads. Pretty good.
我们真变♥态♥
We're such wankers!
我们走吧
Let's get out of here, man.
干什么
Why?
- 怎么了 - 你疯了吗
- Why not? - Are you mental?
天哪 走了 我们走
Oh, shit! OK, come on. Let's go.
- 马修 快点 我们走 - 我的天
- Matthew, come on, let's go. - Oh, shit.
那是兰德顿先生的车吗
Is that Mr Landerton's car?
卡尼 兄弟 别搞了
Kearney, man, we're done.
- 操 兰德顿先生 - 卡尼
- Fuck you, Mr Landerton! - Kearney!
- 你还要把我踢出你的学校吗 - 结束了 哥们
- Kick me out of your school, will ya? - We're done, man!
这一棍因为每一次留校 这一棍为了每一封寄回家的信
This is for every detention! That's for every letter home!
这一棍因为你给我爸打电♥话♥ 这一棍因为你太胖了
This is for every time you called my Da! That's cos you're fat!
这一棍因为你成天就穿那一套西装
This is cos you only wear one fucking suit!
马修
Matthew?
先生 我觉得您的车已经坏了
I think your car is broken, sir.
- 马修 我对你期望很高 - 对我没期待吗
- I expected more from you, Matthew. - What, not from me?
先生 我被冒犯到了
Oh, sir, I'm offended
- 你不必这样 - 来跟我们喝一杯
- You didn't need to do that. - Come and have a drink with us.
我得给你父母打电♥话♥
I have to ring your parents.
- 我不想这样 - 兰德顿
- I don't want to. - Landerton.
我们父母根本不在乎
Our parents couldn't really give a fuck.
别听他的 马修
Don't listen to him, Matthew.
你再也不用听他命令了
You don't have to do as he says any more.
马修 这就是你想成为的人吗
Matthew, is this who you want to be?
去你的
Fuck you!
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
- 哦 来呀 先生 - 他不行了
- Oh! Come on, man! - Oh, he's fucked!
- 你这就放弃了吗 - 来呀
- You've given up? - Come on!
- 你好 哥们 - 你好呀
- What's up, man? - How are you?
这就对了 这就是年终晚会
Oh, this is it! This is end of year party!
咱们走 冲呀
Let's fucking go! Let's fucking GO!
给我滚出去 滚出去
Get the fuck out of here now. Get out of here!
最后你到了英国 你必须向英国人宣战
So, then you end up in England and you have to take the war to the Brits
炸火车 开枪杀人 等等
fucking bombing trains and shit and shooting everybody.
最后 你得刺杀女王
And then at the end, you have to assassinate the queen!
所以他们做了个爱尔兰共和军的游戏
So they made a game about the IRA
你要埋炸♥弹♥ 杀女王是吗
where you have to plant bombs and kill the fucking queen?
不是 是我发明的游戏
No, it's a game I invented.
我要给它起名叫 “普罗沃斯的召唤”
"Call Of The Provos", that's what I'm naming it.
- 听起来好棒 我会玩的 - 真的很棒
- Sounds great, I'll play. - Exactly.
说你不会玩那个游戏
Tell me you wouldn't play that fucking game.
我可能不会玩吧
I probably wouldn't man.
男孩们 我们自♥由♥啦
Boys, we're free!
我们都离开学校啦
Here we are on the other side!
结束了 我们做到了
Over, we made it.
所以 打算怎么样
So, how'd it go?
呃 嗯
Er, yeah. Yeah, man.
认真的吗 你们想好现在要干什么了吗
Really? Have you figured out what you're all gonna do now?
想好了 我昨晚做了人生规划电子表格
Yeah, I worked out me life spreadsheet last night.
- 嗑药 - 做电子游戏
- Get high. - Make video games.
挺好 我要做联♥合♥国♥下一任女主席
Hm. Good. I'm going to be the next female president of the UN.
- 听起来挺费劲啊 - 你说得对 算了
- Seems like a lot of work. - Huh, you're right. Fuck it.
- 看呐 都是幸福的家庭 - 可怜蛋
- Ah! All of the happy families. - Poor bastards!
一旦有了小孩就全毁了
Once you have kids, that's everything fucked!
- 搞不好就自杀 - 天哪 你也太黑暗了
- May as well give up at that point. - Jesus, that's dark.
讲真 珍 你要是怀孕肯定好看
Actually, Jen, I think you'd look great pregnant.
卡尼 没人跟你说过你特别欠揍吗
Has anyone told you you have a punchable face, Kearney?
- 我去走走 - 我想示好而已
- I'm going for a walk. - I was just trying to be nice.
- 行吧 你还有啤酒吗 - 没了 但我有这个
- Sure. Do you have another can? - No, but I have this.
牛
Legend!
珍想睡你
Jen wants your dick!
怎么了
Oh, what?
要是分不够上大学 你想好做什么了吗
So, do you know what you'll do if you don't get the points for college?
没想好 估计就是找份工吧
Not really. Just get a job, I suppose.
我不想要什么事业 那些扯蛋的东西
I don't want a career or any of that crap.
这儿没什么我想做的
There's nothing here I want to do.
你真准备离开这儿吗
Are you really planning on going away?
嗯 我觉得体验不一样的文化应该会不错
Yeah. I think it'd be nice to experience a different culture, you know.
我觉得到处都一样
I get the feeling it's the same everywhere.
就像美国 就像电视上一样
You know, just like America. You know, like on TV.
不管你去哪儿 都像还在美国一样
Everywhere you go, you'll probably still be in America.
你没法真的离开它 你懂我意思吗
You can't really get away from it. Do you know what I mean?
如果没什么不同干嘛还要去呢
So why go there if it's all the same?
没观过世界哪来的世界观呢
How would you know what something's like if you've never been there before?
- 亲亲 亲亲 就当我们不存在嘛 - 滚啦
- Kiss! Kiss! Pretend like we're not here. - Fuck off!
- 怎么样 - 看看这个
- What? - Check it out.
刚从角落一个路人那搞来的
Just got these from a guy round the corner.
电影精选列表