我们在这里做的事情,都是没理由的。
What's down there?
那里有什么?
Motherfucker don't make me hurt you. What's down there?!
操♥你♥妈♥的,别惹我伤了你。到底怎么了?
We're dead if they find him like this.
如果他们发现了,我们就死定了。
We're dead if they find him like this.
如果他们发现了,我们就死定了。
What? He was your new best buddy?
什么?他是你的新朋友?
Did you have to kill him?!
你非得要了他的命吗?!
Didn't have the time to think.
没功夫想了。
He'd have kicked the shit out of me!
他会把我打得屁滚尿流的!
She's here.
她在这里。
Who?
谁?
Your girlfriend.
你那女朋友。
Your belle Marie. She finally came back.
你的玛丽美人。她终于回来了。
So she survived?
她活下来了?
She's here because the gold is here!
她来这里,是因为金块在这里!
She must have brought the gold here three years ago.
她一定是三年前把金块带来的。
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
Improvising.
赶紧收拾一下。
If she's really here, then she needs our help.
如果她真的在这里,那她需要我们的帮助。
Instead of complaining,try helping me here!
别抱怨了,试着帮我吧!
I think I have a plan!
我想我有个计划!
No gold major. No gold.
没有黄金,少校。没有金子。
I thought that was it.
我以为是这里。
It was long ago and so dark.
时间太久了,当时也很黑。
Major, I can go back and get a metal detector
少校,我可以回去从工兵那里拿个
from the engineers.
金属探测器。
And frenchie is gonna say god damn it four guys digging up
法国佬会说,该死四个家伙在
graves in their graveyard. Hell no. They're gonna call
墓地挖坟墓。不一会儿。他们会召集
all their fucking buddies and be back here digging up
他们所有的哥们儿,在你拿到探测器
every god damn grave before your detector ever gets here.
回来之前,他们就已经挖遍每一个墓穴了。
I am worn god damn threadbare.You hear me?
我就要被暴露了。你听到我说了吗?
I'm trying to see it in my head like it was that night.
我试着回想象那天晚上的情景。
She's a liar and a trickster major. I don't believe there's
她是个骗子,少校。我不相信
any more gold in this here cemetery
这片墓地里还有比我那破旧工具箱里
as in my dirty, rotten kit bag.
更多的金子。
I'm sure.
我很确定。
We'll see.
我们等着瞧吧。
Shit.
混♥蛋♥。
Yes sir. No sir.
是的,长官。不,长官。
That's not funny.
这不是闹着玩的。
Look at this.
看这身。
These Americans are so big, what do they eat?
这些美国人这么大,他们都吃什么呀?
Well, they eat actual food.That's a good start I guess.
他们吃真正的食物。我想这是一个好的开始。
Here, clean yourself up.
来,把你自己弄干净。
You stay here and cover me from the door.
你待在这里,守着门。
Take this.
拿着这个。
Lie down if the shooting starts.
战斗一打响,你就卧倒。
I hope you know what you're doing.
我希望你知道自己在做什么。
No fucking way.
没办法。
There's no gold in here.
这里没有金子。
God damn it! Major! You get it?!
该死的!少校!你看到了吧?!
Taking us on a wild goose chase are you!
你这是在让我们白费力气!
Is that what you're doing?! Bitch!
这就是你做的吗?!婊♥子♥!
What the fuck's your boy doing? Why's he left his post?
你们的那个男孩在他妈的做什么?他为什么离开他的位置?
I don't know. Maybe he wants to trade out.
我不知道。也许他想去方便一下。
I don't like it.
我不喜欢这样。
Corporal, go see what's going on.
下士,去看看怎么回事。
Yes sir.
是长官。
Vic what're you doing?
维克,你在干什么?
Stay down. Stay close.
趴下,卧倒。
Cover me major.
掩护我,少校。
How you doing buddy?
你怎么样?伙计。
Through and through.
彻底被击中了。
Give me a grenade.
给我手榴弹。
Hold your cover.
注意隐蔽。
No! No! No!
不!不!不!
Clear. Fucker just disappeared.
没事了。那混♥蛋♥不见了。
Come on. You go first.
来吧,你先走。
Stay right here.
呆在这儿。
All clear.
安全了。
What the fuck is this about?Look at me.
这都怎么回事?看着我。
Were they here waiting for us Marie?
他们是在等候我们吗?玛丽
Were you setting us up for a fucking setup?
你♥他♥妈♥是在给我们设下圈套吗?
I don't know. I'm not with them.
我不知道,我不是和他们一起的。
We're under strict orders not to get involved with any reprisals
我们被命令,禁止采取报复行动。
but we made an exception for you. Help me she said.
但因你我们要违令了。你快求饶。
Help me and I'll show you where they hid the gold right?
快求饶,并说出他们的藏金块的地方。
Help me and I'll make you god damn rich.
快说出,你会让我们变得富有。
Risk being court marshaled on your word.
我就因为听了你的话,才冒着被法庭传唤的风险。
Do you know what that means?
你知道这意味着什么吗?
Badger holes all over the damn place.
这鬼地方到处都是獾洞。
Badger? What the fuck is a badger?
獾?獾是什么东西?
I'm gonna be ok right? I'm gonna be ok yeah?
我会没事的,对吧?我会没事的,是吗?
100% copacetic brother.
绝对没事的,好兄弟。
Fuck that redneck boy. You can't lie worth a shit.
去他妈的乡巴佬。你不能和那个货色留在一起。
Top.
头儿。
Chris.
克里斯。
Jerry, don't leave me here.
杰瑞,别把我丢在这里。
You have my word. You have my word.
我向你保证。我向你保证。
Promise?
发誓?
I do.
我是的。
Hayseed.
乡巴佬。
Bye old pal.
别了,老战友。
What do we do with him?
我们把他怎么办?
Makes no difference right now does it? Let's get to it.
现在也没法有什么区别了,不是吗?做该做的吧。
See that bloody mess lying in the hole right there?
看到洞里那堆血迹了吗?
That's our Chris. We all landed in sicily. Fought our way up
那是我们的克里斯。我们一起在西西里登陆。
through southern France fighting for y'all.
一路横扫法国南部,为了解放你们而战斗。
Chris, he killed a lot of Nazis.
克里斯,他杀死过很多纳粹。
He was god damned good at it too.
他也非常擅长干这个。
Wasn't the youngest man. Wasn't the smartest man either but
他虽不是最年轻的人,也不是最聪明的人,
well he was out with me.There he is lying in that.
但他是跟我一起出来打仗的人。他现在就躺在那儿。
God damned hole because of you.
就因为你,躺在那该死的洞里。
Not because of me. Because of your greed.
不是因为我。因为你的贪婪。
You didn't kill Nazis for me or my people.
你们不是为了我和我的同胞而去杀纳粹。
You killed them because they were shooting at you and
你们杀他们,是因为他们穿着和你们不同的军服,
wearing a different uniform.You're no heroes.
在杀你们。你们并不是什么英雄。
You're just survivors. The last man standing.
你们只不过是幸存者。挺到了最后的人。
Call it a day.
打住吧。
Tired of her shit boss and i'm done listening to this bitch.
不想再听她的废话了,头儿,我受够了这个婊♥子♥了。
Come on Jerry. Come on now. Give yourself a second and think
算了吧,杰瑞。算了吧。想一想吧,
about this. Two of our good men died digging for that.
为此,我们已经损失了两位好兄弟了。
God damned gold and one of hers died defending.
这该死的金子,她们的人也为此丢了一条性命。
I swear to you my brother there is gold here but hey you want to
我向你发誓,我的兄弟,这里有金子。
slit her throat and get us home nice and early then be my guest.
但是,嘿,如果你想割断她的喉咙,让我们早点回家,那就随你便。
Tie her up Jerry and then we'll go looking for that tunnel rat.
把她绑起来,杰瑞,然后我们去找那只钻地道的老鼠。
Got a present for you my little French badger.
我有礼物给你,我的法国小獾。
God damn!
该死的!
You ok Jerry?
你没事吧?杰瑞。
All ok. That was bigger than I thought it was going to be.
一切正常。这动静比我想象的还要大的多。
Do you want to die here, clement?
你想死在这里吗?克莱蒙特。
In this shit-hole, after all that you've been through?
就在这该死的洞里,就在你受过这么多苦后?
The war is finally over.
这场战争彻底结束了。
It's time for you to start living again.
是时候开始重新生活了。
And you're going to give up?
你想放弃吗?
Suffocated in your own grave?
在你自己的坟墓中憋死?
Shut the fuck up, George! Why are you speaking?
闭嘴!乔治,你在说什么呢?
You're dead.
你已经死了。
You're dead and still bugging me!
你死了,还在烦我!
You'll be joining me soon enough, brother.
你很快就会加入我了,兄弟。
And for what?