killed his only son.
滚出来!
Get out here!
滚出来接受惩罚!
Get out here and get what's coming to you!
你们躲不了一辈子!
You can't hide forever!
你们杀了我的儿子
You killed my son.
你们杀了我的儿子
You killed my son.
你们杀了我的儿子
You killed my son.
犯了错的孩子一直躲在父母的身后
The children responsible hid behind their parents,
什么也不承认
denied everything
托马斯·克劳利在痛苦中度过了余生
and left Thomas Crowley to live out the rest of his days in anguish.
你们杀死了我的儿子
You killed my son.
一些年后,他也死了
Years later, he finally passed
备受折磨的一生终于结束
and the torture of this life was over.
而维克多·柯劳利却成了悲剧人物
But Victor Crowley would become one of the most tragic
以及路易斯安那州的一个令人心碎的传说
and heartbreaking tales of Louisiana.
一个困在沼泽里的被杀死了的人
A man trapped in the night he was killed,
却还每晚出来游荡
still out there, wandering the swamp
找他的爸爸
each night trying to find his daddy.
没人知道死了多少人
No one knows the body count,
但自从维克多死后
but for years after he died, fishermen,
渔民,捕鳄人
Gator hunters,
还有那些来打探传说的人
And those who were just too foolish to heed the tales,
都在沼泽里消失了
all disappeared in that swamp
被肢解,谋杀,屠戮
mutilated, murdered, massacred
被这个鬼魂魄撕成碎片
and torn to pieces by the ghost
成为维克多的刀下魂
of Victor Crowley.
这和我有什么关系?
What does that have to do with me?
你的父亲萨姆森
Your father, Samson,
是那三个谋杀了维克多的孩子中的一个
was one of the three kids who murdered Victor Crowley.
尽管是意外
An accident, yes,
但这个悲剧使得蜜岛沼泽
but a tragedy that has left Honey Island Swamp
永远的被维克多的鬼魂缠绕
cursed with the ghost of Victor Crowley forever.
啊
Uh.
我从没有…
I... I never...
当然了
Of course.
你怎么可能知道?
How could you know?
你怎么知道我父亲参与其中的?
How do you know that my dad was involved?
因为如果当时我胆子够大,就和他们一起去了
Because if I had been brave enough, I would have been out there too.
我是你父亲的老熟人
I'm an old acquaintance of Samson.
- 柯劳利跟着我们的那天晚上… - 你看见他了?
- When Crowley came after us last night... - You saw him?
是的
Yes.
他看着我
He looked at me
就好像认识我一样
like he knew me.
或许他能感觉出你是谁
Perhaps he could sense who you really were.
或许那只是我的感觉罢了
Perhaps it was all on your mind.
维克多的复活只能用超自然来解释
Victor Crowley is what's known in the paranormal world as a repeater.
他的悲剧和过早死亡,逼迫他重新体验那个时刻
His tragic and untimely death has left him forced to relive
一晚又一晚,一次又一次
that moment night after night, over and over.
他所知道的只有恐惧,和向踏进沼泽的人复仇
All he knows is the fear and revenge towards anybody who steps foot in that swamp.
你知道这一切都是真的
You knew all this was real
却仍然送无辜的人去那里旅游?
yet you still sent a tour boat full of innocent people in there?
为了什么?
For what?
为了什么?为了钱吗?
For what? For money?
肖恩
Shaun.
他不该那么靠近的
He wasn't supposed to get that close.
他不该无缘无故停在那里
He wasn't supposed to stop for nothing.
现在我的船走进沼泽几个月了
Now I've had boats go into that swamp for months now,
两个月了,没令人担心过
two months now, with no worries.
你去那儿,除了知道这个传说之外
Besides you knew the legend.
也知道你父亲做的事
You went in there knowing the story as did your father,
我去是为了…
I went in...
任何人都没你们清楚
who more than anybody should have known better.
我是去找他们
I went in there to find them
而且我找到了
and I did!
没几个人见过维克多的真面目
Not many people have seen the face of Victor Crowley
还能活着回来说
and lived to tell about it.
你可真够幸运的
Consider yourself lucky.
幸运?
Lucky?
我的家人都死光了!
My family is gone!
对你的不幸我感到遗憾
I'm sorry for your loss.
- 带我回去 - 什么?
- Take me back there. - What?
我不能把他们留在那儿
I can't leave them there. Please.
求你了,我就是想把他们带回来
Please. I just wanna take them home.
你想要的是复仇才对
What you want is revenge.
这可不是个好主意,玛丽贝思·丹斯顿
It's a bad idea, Marybeth Dunston.
不是个好主意
Bad idea.
求你了
Please.
求你,我只是想埋葬家人
Please. I just wanna bury my family.
如果能顺便解决了那个怪物
And if I can take that monster out with me,
那就更好不过了
then all the better.
你杀不了他的
You can't kill him.
他会一次次复活
He'll just be reborn.
他会恢复到死前的状态
He's supposed to return to the state he was when he was killed.
鬼魂是无法被杀死的
You can't kill a ghost.
或许我杀不了他
Or maybe I can't.
或许我可以
Or maybe I can.
我可以用斧子劈烂他的脸!
But I am gonna bury that hatchet deep into his fucking face!
你还是要我到警♥察♥局告发你?
Or would you rather I go to the police and tell them about your swamp tour business?
告诉警♥察♥他们可以在哪里找到游客的尸首
Maybe tell them where to find the bodies of a boat full of tourists
那些非法运送的游客?
that you sent in there illegally, huh?
行,行,行
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好吧
All right.
什么?
Yes?
你想要复仇?
You want revenge on Victor Crowley?
我会帮你找到它
I want you to find it.
你会带我回去?
So you'll take me back in there?
但是我有条件
But I have some conditions.
我们不能独自去那里,我们需要帮助
We're not going in there alone. We need help.
我们需要枪
We need guns.
有几个人跟着去会更安全
And there's a few specific people that I feel safer having along.
你要你今晚带我去就行
Fine, if you take me back in there tonight.
今晚两点我们在这会面
Now, you meet me here at 2 o'clock.
我要打几个电♥话♥
I have some phone calls to make.
我得组织个狩猎队之类的
I'm gonna gathertogether a little hunting expedition of sorts.
那个怪物一挂,我就能安心做生意了
With that ghost gone, I can clear that swamp.
你知道我不关心你的沼泽旅游生意
You know, I don't care about your swamp tour business.
我不关心你的钱
I don't care about your money.
我只想带家人回家
I just want to bring my family home.
- 你要带回我的家人… - 我说过了…可以
- If you think that bring... - I said... yes.
但是我建议你不要单独跟我去
But you know, I think it would be better if you didn't go in there alone.
有没有人可以跟你一同去
Do you have somebody you can bring,
男朋友或者叔叔之类的?
boyfriend or an uncle perhaps?
我不想把任何我认识的人牵扯进来
I'm not bringing anybody else I know into this.
嗯哼
Uh-uh.
你能带个人来的话我会更放心
I'd feel better if you brought somebody,
带个亲人过来
if you brought another family member with you.
不
No.
那没的谈了
Then no deal.
如果我带叔叔过来你就让我们去是吗?
So if I bring my uncle back, then you will take us?
我就是这个意思
That's what I said.
我两点回来
I'll be back at 2:00.
我等你
I'll be here.
贾斯丁!
Justin!
贾斯丁!
Justin!
滚过来!
Get your butt down here!
老板?
Yeah, boss?
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you gonna tell me
你哥哥没开船回来?
that your brother didn't bring the boat back?
他还没回来?
Oh, he didn't?
肖恩昨晚没开船回来?
So Shaun didn't bring the boat back last night?
嗯哼
电影精选列表