- 我抓住你了 - 不,不
- I got you. - No, no, no, no.
我抓住你了,我抓住你了
I got you. I got you.
好了,没事了,别怕
Okay, it's okay. Okay.
上帝啊
Oh, god.
都…都过去了
It's... it's okay.
- 天哪 - 上来
- Oh, god. - Come on.
噢,天
Oh, god.
披上这个
There you go.
他们都死了
They're all dead.
他把他们都杀死了
He killed them all.
我搞不懂你们这些人
I can't figure you people out.
蜜岛沼泽封了这么多年是有原因的
Honey Island Swamp has been closed for decades and for good reason.
但总有些该死的笨蛋自作聪明
But every now and then, some stupid son-of-a-bitch thinks he knows better.
我懂你的意思
I knew.
我猜,你不相信世上有鬼
Let me guess, you don't believe in ghosts.
你认为维克托·柯劳利只是个传说
You think Victor Crowley is a legend.
我去那儿找我的家人…
I went in there to find my family, my...
我弟弟和我爸爸
My brother and my father.
他把他们全杀了
He killed them all.
他们去那儿干什么?
What the hell were they doing in there?
夜间捕猎
Night fishing.
我爸爸是捕鳄人
My daddy was a gator hunter.
他和我弟弟一旦远离所有人,开始捕猎
He and my brother started pulling in twice their load
就会加倍地超负荷工作
once they start to hunt away from everybody else.
自从我妈妈去世之后,我们需要钱
We needed the money after my momma passed away.
噢,天哪
Oh, god.
现在我孤身一人了
Now I'm all alone.
那你父亲应该更了解这里
Your daddy should have known better.
附近每个猎人都知道,不要走进那片该死的沼泽
Hell, every hunter from around here knows not to go in that damn swamp.
我总是告诫他们“离那鬼地方远点儿!”
I was telling 'em, I say, "Stay the hell out!"
结果他们把我当疯子
Well, they all call me crazy.
以为我脑子有病
They think I'm sick in the head.
来喝几口暖暖身子
Here, you drink this. It's nice and warm.
先做要紧的
First things first.
我们得弄清楚你住哪儿,然后把你送回去
We gotta find out wherever it is you're living and get you there.
再带你看医生
We're gonna get you a doctor.
我觉得我们应该报♥警♥
I think I should go to the police.
报♥警♥?
The police?
就是填一张失踪报告
What, and fill out one of the missing reports,
像这个地区填的其他几百个人一样?
like the hundreds of others filled out in this area?
你永远都不会从他们那儿听到回信的
You'll never hear back from them.
但我知道他们的尸体在哪儿
But I know where their bodies are.
哼,是啊
Yeah, right.
那些大城市的警♥察♥正在往这儿赶呢
Those big city cops are hightailing down here
而且还会在野生动物吃掉尸体之前找到证据
and-and-and they'll find all that evidence before the wildlife eats it.
那我该怎么做?
What am I supposed to do?
再也别回到这儿来
Never come back this way again.
你可真是够幸运的
Hell, you're a lucky girl.
活着从那儿出来了,一个零件也没少!
You got out of there alive and with all your pieces!
小姐,你…你叫什么名字?
Look, miss, what... what's your name?
玛丽贝思
Marybeth.
玛丽贝思·丹斯顿
Marybeth Dunston.
老天啊,你是萨姆森的孩子
Holy Christ, your Samson's kid.
是的
Yes.
出去!
Get out!
- 什么? - 离开我的房♥子,快点!
- What? - Get out of my house right now!
现在就出去!
Get out, now!
你认识我爸爸?
You knew my daddy?
不认识
No.
但是我知道你♥爸♥爸都干了什么
But I know what your daddy did
而且我不想和他有半点牵连
and I want nothing to do with it.
我自己好好呆着,鬼魂会离我远远的
I keep myself to myself, and that ghost leaves me be.
但我不能跟你有任何关系
But I can't have nothing to do with you.
出去!
Get out!
可我怎么回家呢?
But how am I supposed to get home?
那扇门外就是洛基路
Out that door is Lodge Road.
你沿着它走半英里
You take it a half a mile down,
到一个加油站,那里你可以搭车
you're gonna find a gas station, you get a ride from there,
但我不能跟你有半点关系,出去!
but I can't have nothing to do with you. Get out!
我…可我不明白这是为什么?
I... but I... I don't understand.
快从我这儿离开,玛丽贝思·丹斯顿
You get out of my house, Marybeth Dunston.
到底是怎么回事?
What's going on?
想知道的话就去找祖比牧师
You want answers, you go see Reverend Zombie.
现在,小姐,请你离开这儿,越远越好
Now, miss, you get far, far away from here
不然我发誓会把你的脑袋打开花
or I swear to God I will shoot you dead.
我没做错什么事
I didn't do nothing wrong.
之前我不知道她是谁
I didn't know who she was.
那不算数
It don't count.
好吧,我们来看看今晚有什么收获
All right, let's take a look at tonight's haul.
都弄到了什么?
What do we got here?
不错嘛
Oh, that's nice.
好
Yeah.
就是它了
That's it.
播放
Play.
我们来看点东西,表演时间到了,对吧?
Let's see something. It's show time, huh?
喔!
Whoo!
- 好了 - 等等,这会上河口海狸吗?
- There you go. - Wait. Is this gonna be on Bayou Beavers?
没错
Score.
来看看你能干点什么
Let's see what you can do.
很好,因为我想让我爸爸看看
Good, 'cause I want my daddy to see this.
喔!
Whoo!
他妈的,老爸
Fuck you, Dad!
真希望你看到这个
I hope that you're watching this...
哦,好吧
Oh, yeah.
因为你爱丹尼尔多过我
... because you love Danielle more than me
我也希望比尔在办公室…
and I hope that Bill at the office...
转过来,放松点
Roll back, relax a little bit
给我们看看辛迪的另一面…就这样
maybe show us the other side of Cindy... there we go.
哦,你看上去棒极了
Oh, you look fantastic.
真不错,真不错
Really nice. Really nice.
我是不是在哪见过你?
Don't I know you from somewhere?
不,没见过
No, you don't know me.
- 把头发放到… - 不对!我认识你
- Maybe put your hair up in a... - No, no! I know you.
你是…你是我五年级的历史老师
You're-you're my History teacher from fifth grade.
- 哦,不是的 - 巴雷特先生
- Oh, no. - Mr. Barrett.
- 我是夏皮罗 - 是吗…
- I'm Mr. Shapiro. - Yeah...
嗨,你要去哪儿?
Hey, where are you going?
先生,别跟着我
Mister, leave me alone.
快点,干嘛不把衣服撩起来
Come on. Why don't you to lift up that shirt.
看看衣服下面有什么
Let's see what you got going on under there.
嘿,我才十四岁
Dude, I'm 14.
噢,这可不好
Oh, that ain't right.
好的,好的
Good, good.
我一说开拍,你们就脱下浴巾
Okay, when I say action, you girls drop the towels and, uh,
然后开始互相洗澡
start washing each other.
好的,不
Yeah, no.
好了,姑娘们,脱下浴巾
Okay, girls. Drop the towels.
脱下浴巾
Drop the towels.
让我碰得肝炎的人?
Touch Walking Hepatitis over here?
我不干
I'll pass.
至少我不是个两性人
Well, at least I'm not a hermaphrodite.
两性人,就是今天送你的生僻词
Hermaphrodite, big word of the day for you.
什么是两性人,亲爱的?
What is a hermaphrodite, darling?
我凭什么要说第二遍呢?
Why would I tell you if I just said it?
我当然知道那是什么
Of course, I knew what it is.
- 你大概不知道 - 那你干嘛不继续解释一下?
- You probably don't know what it is. - Well, why don't you go ahead and explain it?
我为什么要解释?
Why would I need to explain it?
也许你甚至不知道它的意思
You probably don't even know what it is.
那我们就数到“三”一起说?
Why don't we do it on the count of three together?
- 好吧 - 好了吗?
- Fine. - Okay?
电影精选列表