是来源于那个写意大利面怪物的家伙
from the same guy who wrote about the spaghetti monster.
他们喝起了海龟的血液
OK, so they drink the sea turtle's blood.
不过,这只是个故事啊
Again, this is a story.
那只海龟能让他们再撑一会儿,但这根本不够
So the sea turtle nourishes them for a while... but it's not enough.
他们抓不到更多的海龟了,几天后他们明白了
They can't catch any more turtles, and after a few days they realise
如果他们再找不到东西来吃或者喝的话,他们很快就会死掉
that if they don't get anything to eat or drink ASAP, they'll die.
所以他们抽签决定谁是牺牲的那个人
So they decided to draw straws on who's gonna sacrifice themselves
这样另外两个人可以活下去
so the other two can live.
随后他们抽完了签...
So they draw straws...
船上的服务员抽到了短签
And this one cabin boy gets the short stick.
服务员牺牲了自己,剩下的两人就可以喝他的血
The boy sacrifices himself, and the other two drink his blood,
吃她的肉,几天后他们获救了,并且开心的活了下去
eat him, and they're rescued a few days later and live happily ever after.
这样就能减轻生吃同伴带来的精神创伤,对吧?
Minus the mental trauma of eating their friend, correct?
他的名字呢?
His name?
- 理查德.帕克. - 还来...小说罢了
- Richard Parker. - Again... fiction.
然后,差不多五十年前吧,在英格兰的海岸线外也有这样一起海难
So, like 50 years later, off the coast of England, I think, there's a shipwreck.
这三个人也是被困在了救生船上
And these three guys get stuck on a lifeboat.
- 这是虚构的还是真是发生的? - 是真实的
- Fiction or real this time? - Real.
跟书中的情节一样
So just like in the book,
他们最后靠抓海龟,以喝它的血为生
they end up capturing a sea turtle and drinking its blood to survive,
而就如书中所写,这远远不够
and just like in the book... it's not enough.
所以他们也决定抽签
So they decided to draw straws.
那个年轻人抽到了短签...
The young man who got the short stick...
...理查德
...Richard.
不
No.
帕克
Parker.
这就是为什么少年派中那只老虎的名字是理查德.帕克
That's why the tiger's name is Richard Parker in "Life of Pi",
正是因为这惊人的巧合
because of this crazy coincidence.
你更会明白,现在故事的寓意不就成了
You do realise, though, that the moral of this story seems to be
喝海鸥的血远远不够
that drinking seagull blood is not gonna be enough.
而我们为了大家的性命必须牺牲一个人
We're gonna have to sacrifice one of us for the good of the group.
好了...
Well...
...干杯
...cheers.
我为什么要说这个呢?
Why did I suggest this?
好吧
OK.
这能帮我们撑多久呢? 我是说,这样也不安全的
How long would this actually help us? I mean, this can't be safe.
- 很安全,虽然我也不知道能撑多久. - 快喝吧,娘们一样
- Safe enough, and I don't know. - Just drink it, you pussy.
- 我觉得我喝不下去. - 那就把它留给我们
- Look, I don't think I can. - Give it here.
- 不,它其实还不错的. - 它很难喝,如果你不想...
- No, it's not that bad. - It really is. If you don't want it...
停下,停下.真的还不错的
Stop, stop it. It's not bad.
- 真是浪费. - 哦,上帝啊,这也太恶心了
- What a waste! - Oh, God. Oh, God, that's awful.
我的去漱漱口
I need something to get this taste out of mouth.
- 那你去用海水或者机油吧. - 尿也行
- You've got ocean water or motor oil. - Or urine.
- 你还能尿的出来,我都好几天没尿了. - 现在我几乎都要去喝尿了
- You can still go? I haven't for days. - I almost would drink piss at this point.
等等...
Wait...
- 我开玩笑的,我才不要喝尿. - 什么?
- I was kidding, I'm not drinking piss. - What?
- 我希望你们忘了扔这个. - 机油也不要!
- I hope you forgot to throw this out. - And not motor oil!
这是我们买♥♥这艘船的时候送的
From when we bought the boat.
你在杀海鸥之前怎么想不起来?
You couldn't remember that before the fucking seagull?
我忘了
I forgot about it.
这会让加重我的脱水症状吗?
Will this dehydrate me more?
我的课里面可没说过,困在海上的时候能不能喝酒
Alcohol while lost at sea was not in my curriculum.
去他的
Fuck it.
慢点,小老虎,来吧
Easy, tiger, come on.
- 嘿,嘿,嘿,给我. - 到这儿来,给妈妈
- Hey, hey, hey, come on. - Over here, come to mama.
哦...
Oh...
哦,我突然喜欢上苏格兰威士忌了
Oh, I love Scotch suddenly.
- 嘿,你要去哪儿? - 我会给你们的,我会给你们的...
- Hey, where are you going? - I'll give it, I'll give...
嘿,嘿! 听我说
Hey, hey! Listen to me.
我会给你们的
I'll give it,
等你,或者你,告诉我你们俩是在什么时候是怎样...
once you or you tell me how and when...
...搞在一起之后
...y'all started fucking.
- 哥们,拜托,这也太... - 嗯-哼
- Dude, come on, this is... - Mm-hmm.
除非你俩给我说清楚否则谁也别想再喝一口
No one gets another drop until someone tells me.
- 都这个时候了知道这个又有什么用呢? - 我不会发疯的,我发誓
- What's knowing gonna do at this point? - I'm not mad anymore, I swear to God.
咱们现在互不相欠了,但我现在的疑惑更大了
I got my Even Steven, I got bigger problems now.
我就是...想知道而已
I just... I just wanna know.
新年的时候
New Years.
给我吧
Hand it over.
你总是会昏睡过去
You passed out for the millionth time,
我和杰也总是给你打扫收拾
and Jay and I were up cleaning for the millionth time.
他也知道我心情很糟,然后事情就这样发生了
He knew I was upset, and it just happened.
我也喝多了
I was also really drunk.
别说的好像我占了你的便宜一样
Well, don't make it sound like I took advantage of you.
这样舒服点了么?
Does that make it better?
- 你们有几次了? - 就一次,我发誓
- How many times? - Just the once, I swear.
那上次我抓到你们,你们是在吵什么?
What'd I catch you guys arguing about?
- 我们... - 不,你来说
- We, er... - No, you.
我想听你说
I wanna hear it from you.
嗯,她和我,我们...
Well, she and I, we, er...
你知道...
You know...
...当你把骨灰盒丢到地上的时候
...when you dropped those urns,
我就只是静静地坐在那儿,看着它们,我想...
I was just sitting there, staring at them, and thinking...
为什么我不能再难过一些呢?
"Why aren't I more upset?"
地上的这堆东西是我父母,对吧?
That this pile of shit on the ground is what's left of my parents, right?
我却满不在乎
And I just didn't care.
没有一丝的想念,一丝都没有,我就是...
There was no nostalgia, nothing. I just...
我觉得我们可以一起远走高飞,仅此而已
I just thought we could take off together, is all.
但她说,如果我们就这样走了...
But she said, if we did...
...你或你♥爸♥爸也会找上门来
...you or your dad would come after us.
就这样
That's the truth.
- 嘿,谁更猛一些? - 什么?
- Hey, who was better? - What?
- 在床上. - 你认真的吗?
- In bed. - Seriously?
- 不,我说真的,谁更猛一些? - 哥们儿,你疯了吗
- No, I mean it, who was better? - Dude, you're just asking for it.
嘿,我才没有发疯,来吧,发泄一下情绪
Hey, I'm not mad anymore. Come on, this is cathartic.
说真的,如果我们都死在了这里
Seriously, if we're all gonna fucking die out here,
这又有什么呢,来吧
then who gives a fuck, right, come on.
给我
Give it.
好吧,但是不能打架,你们俩谁也不许打
All right, but no fighting, either of you.
- 这多棒啊. - 这很傻好吧
- This is gonna be good. - This is stupid.
哎呀,谁在乎呢? 来吧,多好玩啊
Who gives a shit? Come on, it's funny.
- 抱歉. - 为什么说抱歉?
- Sorry. - For what?
他更强一些
He's better.
- 太棒了! - 什么?
- Yes! - What?
- 这不重要. - 对我来说重要
- It's not important. - Well, it is to me.
- 我很差吗? - 不,不,不,只是他...
- Am I bad? - No, no, no. He's just...
等等,这是什么狗屁,这方面我很吃亏啊
Hold on, this is some bullshit. I'm a disadvantage here.
他知道你的... 你的一切, 如果我也有机会的话...
He knows all your... all your stuff, and if I ever got a chance to...
- 我说抱歉了. - 如果你告诉我你喜欢什么...
- I said sorry. - If you just told me what you like...
- 不,不是这个. - 闭嘴!
- No, it's not that. - Shut up!
那么你...来我带你去这个椅子上,我现在就改变你的想法
And you... I'll take you to the desk and I'll change your mind right now.
- 你做不到的. - 为什么不行呢?
- You wouldn't be able to. - Why the hell not?
你太...你太软了
You're... you're too soft.
我软?
Soft?
- 软? - 我这个事儿真是提对了
- Soft? - I'm so glad I asked.
就感觉你像刚从软核儿状态转换过来的一样
It's like you got your moves from the softcore channel.
- 够了,够了,够了! - 很没意思
- That's enough. Enough, enough! - You're vanilla.
- 没意思? - 对
- Vanilla? - Yeah.
你是跟我上的床吗?
Are you fucking with me?
对于和妓♥女♥做过的人来说太无趣了
Very vanilla for someone who has sex with prostitutes.
就一次,就做过一次罢了...
One time,that happened one fucking...
普普通通地做是经典体♥位♥啊. 所有人都喜欢的
Vanilla goes with everything, it's a classic. Everybody likes it.
特出的时候,来块薄荷巧克力是不错
You want mint chocolate chip when it's a special occasion,
但你总不想天天都是这个吧
but you don't want it every fucking day.
杰,普普通通地做没什么,好多女孩子都喜欢这样的
Jay, vanilla is fine. A lot of girls really like vanilla.
不是所有人都喜欢的吗,安全,可靠.
Isn't that what everybody wants, the safe, reliable, vanilla flavour,
上面还有像软糖一样的东西?
with a little bit of fudge or something on top?
你给我闭嘴...
Shut the fuck up...
杰,我可是背叛了我的长♥期♥男友和他最好的朋友劈腿了
Jay, I cheated on my long-term boyfriend with his best friend.
这下都清楚了,我们都知道了
Finally it's articulated, we got it out.