- Melanie. - That's not her car.
哈拉
Hala.
那是谁
Who was that?
只是个同学
It was just a classmate.
我不管你们俩发生了什么 都必须结束
Whatever is going on here, it needs to end.
你知道后果的
You know the consequences.
哈拉
Hala.
哈拉
Hala?
你认为娜拉离开托瓦尔的真正原因是什么
What do you think is the real reason Nora leaves Torvald?
托瓦尔的生活方式只注重表面
Torvald's way of life is devoted to appearances.
他无法对她坦诚相待
He can't be truly honest with her,
她也无法对他敞开心扉
and she can't be truly honest with him.
所以娜拉通过离开他 来活出自我
So Nora finds a way to live honestly by leaving him.
你说娜拉"活出自我"是什么意思
And what does that mean, for Nora to "live honestly"?
意思是
It means...
就是说 她必须得想办法
It just means that she has to find a way to...
为什么不是她自己的错呢
Okay, like, how is it not her fault, though?
一开始就是她去伪造了支票
Because she forged a check in the first place.
她这么做是为了救她丈夫 你个笨蛋
She did it to save her husband's life, you idiot.
你是只读了星火笔记吗
You just read the SparkNotes for this?
美国著名文学指南网站 内有文学名著梗概及评析
现在是哈拉在发言
Hala's turn to speak.
活出自我就是
To live honestly is...
消除内在世界与外在世界间的界限
to dissolve the lines between your internal and external worlds.
没有滤镜 自♥由♥自在地生活
To live without filters, to live freely.
但她一开始就可以离开她丈夫
But she could have left her husband day one.
可她还是选择留下来了
She chose to stay with him.
当你的世界只有一个人时
Maybe it's not easy to leave someone
离开他也许没那么容易
when it's all you've ever known.
如果你不知道自己可以选择 就无法选择
You can't make a choice if you never knew you had one.
你们又懂什么
What would you know about that anyway?
你们只知道自♥由♥
All you've ever known is freedom.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
谢谢 现在
Thank you. Now...
我想让你们写下自己
Alright listen up, I want you to write your own feelings
对下一个问题的感受和想法
and your own thoughts on this next question.
你对于克莉斯汀决定留在罗格斯塔德的身边
How do you feel about Kristine's decision to remain with Krogstad,
成为家庭主妇有什么看法
choose a domestic way of life,
这与娜拉的决定有何不同
and how does that compare with Nora's...
为什么不和你妈妈谈谈呢
Why don't you just talk to her?
我不确定她能否承受住
I don't know if she can handle it.
如果换作是你 你也会想知道的 不是吗
You would want to know if it was you, wouldn't you?
也许我宁愿不知道
Maybe I'd rather not know.
好吧 但你不能替她做决定
Yeah, but you can't make that decision for her.
我们能别聊这件事了吗 拜托了
Could we just not talk about it, please?
好吧
Yeah, okay.
妈妈
来电
我真的不想回家
I really don't want to go home.
在这里
This right here.
糟了
Oh, shit.
-怎么了 -抱歉 我刚
- What happened? - I'm sorry. I just...
我刚刚
I just...
是的
Yeah.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉 之前都没这样过
I'm sorry. It usually never happens.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
身体挨着身体只是躯干罢了
Bodies next to bodies are just bodies.
即使被人渴求
It is possible to feel unclean...
依然可能感到不洁
even when you are wanted.
躺在你爱的人身边
It is possible to feel alone...
躺在爱你的人身边
lying next to someone you love,
依然可能会感到孤独
lying next to someone who loves you.
即使知道你现在知道的事 依然可以回头
It is possible to go back, knowing what you know now.
生活有时候就是充满矛盾
It is possible to be full of contradictions.
你去哪了
Where were you?
我刚在滑板公园里
I was at the skate park.
我只是忘了时间
I just lost track of time
完全没意识到有那么晚了
and I didn't realize how late it was.
我就是没注意到
I just didn't know.
那你为什么不接电♥话♥
Why weren't you picking up your phone?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 你是因为被发现了才觉得抱歉
No, you're only sorry you got caught.
我要去睡觉了
I'm heading to bed.
你♥爸♥会和你谈谈
Your dad will speak with you.
坐这里 哈拉
Sit down here, Hala.
他是谁
Who is he?
只是个朋友
He's just a friend.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
-杰西
-大声一点
- Jesse. - Speak louder.
说话的时候看着我的眼睛
And look at me when you're talking to me.
放学后你和他干什么去了
What were you doing with him after school?
我们只是聊天
We were just talking.
-他碰你了吗 -什么
- Did he touch you? - What?
回答我的问题
Answer me when I'm talking to you.
他碰过你吗
Did he touch you?
没有
No.
你得告诉我你做了些什么事
I want you to tell me what you did,
否则我就要拿出《古♥兰♥经♥》 让你对它发誓
or I'll bring out the Quran and make you swear on it if I have to.
我没做错什么
I did nothing wrong.
-坐下 -不 我什么都没做
- Sit down! - No! I didn't do anything!
我告诉过你要了结此事 你不听我的话
I told you to end it, and you didn't listen to me!
扎希德 怎么了
Zahid, what happened?
以真♥主♥之名 你为什么打我们成年的女儿
Why in Allah's name did you hit our grown daughter?
你问她上哪儿去了
Ask her where she's been.
你敢再打她试试
Don't you dare hit her again.
哈拉 上楼
Hala, go on upstairs.
你在做什么 为什么要这么做
What are you doing? Why are you acting like this?
她满嘴谎话
She's a liar.
看看你养的好女儿
This is who you've raised.
我们得想点办法
Something has to be done.
我现在不想跟你谈这件事
I don't want to talk about that now.
等会 能谈一谈吗
Hey, you. Can I have a word?
家里出什么事了吗
Is there something going on at home?
没有
No.
好吧 我们学校有个咨♥询♥师
Well, you know that we have a school counselor.
为你们提供咨♥询♥
They're here to help you.
不管你遇到什么困难 都可以去找他们
No matter what you need, they're here for you.
我玩滑板
I skateboard.
那天我 我摔了一跤
And the other day I just... I fell off.
前面有条裂缝 我没看到
There was a crack in front of me. I didn't see it.
你要是有什么事的话 都可以跟我说
Well, if there is something going on, you can talk to me.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
走吧
You can go.
你还好吗
Hey. Are you okay?
我们以后还是不要说话了
I don't think we should talk anymore.
怎么了
What happened?
一切都进展顺利
Everything was going fine.
你就这样改主意了吗
Now you just change your mind?
我可以这么做
I can do that.
这是我的选择
It's my choice.
我们之间不会有结果的
This just isn't gonna work out.
给我一个理由
Tell me why.
这不重要
It doesn't matter why.
你不能这样直接走掉 我得知道为什么
You can't just walk away. I have to understand why.
告诉我为什么
Tell me why.
没什么好知道的
There's nothing to understand.
我们从一开始就不会有结果
This was never meant to be anything.
-你是谁 -乔伊
- Who are you? - Joy.
妈妈不在不能开门