No, no, no, no, no, no!
完全没有必要
That is not necessary, okay.
我保证 我们没有被外星人绑♥架♥过
I promise you, we have not been abducted by aliens.
胃口那么大 还恶心干呕
That big appetite, on top of the nausea,
你要不是被外星人绑♥架♥了那就是又怀上了
now, you have either been abducted by aliens or you're pregnant!
惊喜吗
Surprise!
东西都齐了
Got everything here.
祝你们好运 圣诞快乐
Well, good luck, Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 斯坦 -再见
Oh, Merry Christmas, Stan. - Bye.
你确定你怀的不是外星宝宝
Are you sure you're not carrying an alien baby?
我确定 不然我的产科医生会发现的
Ah, yeah, I'm pretty sure my obstetrician would've caught that.
好吧 如果你改主意了 我们的联♥系♥方式黄页里就有
Well, if you change your mind, we're in the book!
再见 亲爱的 -拜拜
Bye, honey! - Bye.
在字母O列表下 全称是"脑子被驴踢了"
Under "O," For "Out of your mind."
再见
Bye!
甜心 你能看一下东西吗
Okay, honey, will you watch our stuff?
我要去下洗手间
I have to go to the bathroom.
慢着 你怀孕是怎么回事
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Can we talk about you being pregnant?
而且还不告诉我
And not telling me?
泰迪宝贝 我是想告诉你的
Teddy, honey, I wanted to, but...
不过 你爹和我决定
You know, your father and I decided
等到圣诞节那天再向大家宣布
to tell the whole family at once on Christmas Day.
打扰一下 你能给我点零钱买♥♥吃的吗
Excuse me, can you spare some change for food?
当然
Oh, yeah.
给 -谢谢
Here. - Thank you.
怎么又怀上了
How could this happen?
我想你知道是怎么回事吧
I think you know how this happened.
我的意思是 你在生理课上都看过教育片了
I mean, you saw the film in health class.
我还签了同意书呢
I signed the permission slip.
五个孩子 真不嫌多啊
But five kids, really?
等我上完厕所咱再讨论成不
Look, we will discuss this after I pee.
刚才在车上坐了好久 你先看好行李
It was a really long car ride. You just watch our luggage.
我们的行李呢
Where is our luggage?
哦 不
Oh, no!
嗨 姑娘们
Hi, there!
这些药膏覆盖的外表之下
So, uh, underneath all this medicated ointment,
是一颗丰富而敏感的心
there's actually a very sensitive guy.
美女们要不要吃香蕉片
May I offer you ladies a banana chip?
哇哦 香蕉片竟然不起作用 真邪门
Wow, it's hard to believe that didn't work.
多美好 在这她可找不到能摔碎的东西了
Isn't this great, finally something she can't break.
亲爱的 你快到了吗
Hey, honey, you almost here?
什么
You what?
不不 这样吧
No, no, no, no, no! You know what?
你在那里等着 我去接你
You stay there, I'm gonna come get you.
我不知道啊
I don't know.
我们马上出发
We'll leave as soon as
只要你♥爸♥爸肯把车借给我
I can convince your father to lend me the car.
好的 那就一会儿见吧
So, I'll see you when I see you.
嗯 我也爱你
Okay, love you too.
怎么了
What's up?
我要去接你们的娘和泰迪
I gotta go pick up your mom and Teddy.
你们在这里和外公外婆一起
You guys need to stay here with Grandma and Grandpa.
不 不要
No, no, no!
把我们也带上吧 别扔下我们
Take us with you. Don't leave us here.
求你了 求你了 求你了
Please, please, please! Please!
好吧
All right!
哦太棒了 你们正好赶上圣诞小饼干
Oh, good! You're just in time to have more Christmas cookies!
除了你 你还在受罚期
Except you. You're still being punished.
佩图妮娅 艾米和泰迪被困在拉斯维加斯了
Petunia, Amy and Teddy are stranded in Vegas!
哦可怜的宝贝们 她们还好吗
Oh, the poor things! Are they okay?
她们没事 我
Oh, they're fine. I just...
我需要借一下你们的车 去接她们
I need to borrow your car, so I can go get them.
汉克 紧急情况
Hank, there's an emergency.
你得去趟拉斯维加斯把姑娘们接回来
You have to drive into Las Vegas and pick up the girls!
等我打完这一关
Wait till I finish this level!
我已经能看到Mitrios之石了
I can see the Stone of Mitrios!
他短期内不会出来的
He's not coming out of there any time soon.
好吧 小伙子们 去换衣服吧 我们要出发了
All right, guys, got get a change of clothes, we're going.
你们要抛下我一个人过圣诞节吗
You're leaving me here alone on Christmas Eve?
这个
Well...
并不完全是
Not entirely.
我还没有弄明白那个婴儿车座怎么用
Look, I haven't got time to make that car seat work,
你能照看查莉吗
could you watch her while I'm gone?
当然可以
Of course I can.
我就知道会有这么一天
I always knew this day would come.
好的
Okay.
嘿甜心 我们马上就回来了好不好
Hey, sweetie, we're going to be back soon, okay?
我保证 我们都会回来的
I promise, all of us.
妈妈
Mama.
请让她度过一个美好的圣诞夜吧
Please make sure she has a nice Christmas Eve.
没问题
Of course, I will.
我们会很愉快的 - 爸爸再见
We'll have a fabulous time... - Bye, Daddy.
拜拜宝贝
Bye-bye, sweetie.
哦不不 不不 等等
Oh, no, no, no, no! No, no, no, wait!
等一下 我们怎么防止她打碎东西呢
Wait, how do I keep her from breaking things?
很简单 告诉她不要碰就是了
It's easy. Just tell her not to touch them.
我告诉过你看着我们的包包
I told you to watch our bags!
我又没有随随便便就走开
I'm not the one who wandered off!
我要上厕所啊
Well, I had to pee!
而且 我还想上厕所
Well, I still have to pee!
真是太棒了 没有行李
This is great, yep, no luggage,
没有钱包 没有钱 我还饿着呢
no purse, no money and I'm starving!
还可以更糟糕呢 - 我不觉得
It could be worse. - That's hard to see how!
希望你觉得那个免费的机票值了 泰迪
I hope that plane ticket was worth it, Teddy.
我已经尽力帮我们摆脱困境了
Okay, you know, I did my best to get us out of this.
你都没有帮上什么忙
And you haven't exactly been helpful!
那是因为
Well, that's because
你想证明自己可以承担责任
you wanted to prove how responsible you were!
妈妈 我又不是家长
Mom, I'm not the parent!
我又不是应该承担责任的人
I'm not the one who's supposed to actually be responsible!
我也不是毁掉圣诞的人啊
And I'm not the one who ruined Christmas!
哦 泰迪 - 这是对我说过的最伤人的话了
Oh, Teddy... - That's the meanest thing you've ever said to me!
难道你觉得我想把圣诞节搞砸吗
What? Do you think I wanted to ruin Christmas?
我自己已经感觉很糟糕了 你还要这样指责我
I already feel awful! And you just want me to feel worse!
不是这样的 泰迪 回来
No, no, no! Teddy, come back!
别管我
Leave me alone!
泰迪
Teddy!
转过街角 记忆潮水般涌来
Turned down that street and the memories come flooding in
门口的灯似乎在笑着问我
The porch light is smiling
"上哪玩儿去了"
Like it's asking me, "Where you been?"
从没如此需要
I need this more than ever
所以我推开了大门
And then I open the door
就像所有的烦心事都消失不见
It's like everything that's on my mind just disappears
才意识到自己有多想你
And I realize how much I’m missing you
但此时此刻我清楚这感觉是真实的
But in this moment I know that it’s true
唯一重要的只剩下
The only thing that matters
唯一重要的是
The only thing that matters
最重要的是
All that really matters
圣诞节有你相伴
Is Christmas with you
圣诞节有你相伴
Christmas with you
看来平安夜是要在拉斯维加斯过了 查莉
Well, it's Christmas Eve in Las Vegas, Charlie.
今年过节我只想要个三明治
All I want for Christmas is a sandwich.
我倒挺希望自己也会演哑剧
I wish I was a mime.
看看那位老兄 赚的不少嘛
Look at that guy, he's doing pretty well.
你和我想到一起了吗
You thinking what I'm thinking?
用冬青树枝来装饰大厅
Deck the halls with boughs of holly
发啦啦啦啦 啦啦 啦啦
Fa-la-la-la-la la-la la-la
这是个欢乐的季节
'Tis the season to be jolly
发啦啦 啦啦啦 啦啦啦
Fa-la-la la-la-la la-la-la
穿上我们艳丽的服装
Don we now our gay apparel
发啦啦 啦啦啦 啦啦啦
电影精选列表