Almost never.
他生气时会怎样
What happens when he gets angry?
他会更沉默
He gets more quiet.
我想要再来一杯
I'm gonna get a refill.
哇
Wow.
看看你
Look at you.
你今天真放得开 伊根太太
You went all out today, Mrs. Egan.
噢 别胡说了
Shucks.
干杯
Cheers.
这是什么
What is this?
你要辞职
You're resigning?
-你有升迁机会 -我本来想跟你谈
-You're up for promotion. -I was going to talk to you about it.
-光是为了薪水 -这只是
-The pay grade alone... -Just...
只是假设我回不去开F-16
It's only if I don't get a seat on the Viper.
战场 你想回战场
Combat? That's what you want to do?
然后挂念着孩子
So you can worry the kids sick again.
永远见不到他们 见不到我
So you never see them or me.
你现在做的事不好吗
Is it so bad, what you're doing now?
你还是在保护人♥民♥ 不是吗
You're still making people safer, right?
基地那里到底发生什么事
I mean, what's going on at the base?
根本没人在乎什么保密权限
I mean, no one else in the service cares about the security clearance bullshit.
-我可是你的老婆 -这与权限无关
-I'm your fucking wife. -It's not about the clearance.
我只是不想再提 那样没好处
I just don't want to rehash it. It doesn't do any good.
我不开心 何必对你吐苦水
If I have a shit day, why dump it on you?
对我有用吗 对你有用吗
Does it help me? Does it help you?
你不懂什么对我有用处
You don't know what helps me. I get it.
我明白你为什么不想谈那件事
I get why you don't want to talk about that.
可是你根本什么都不想谈
But you don't want to talk about anything.
我对天发誓 要不是我先开口
I swear to God, if I didn't start a conversation,
我们根本无话可说
we would never fucking have one!
裁军之后一切都变了
Ever since the drawdown, things haven't been the same.
你很清楚
You know that.
我只希望回到过去的生活
I just want things to go back to the way they were.
也许以前比较不安定 但至少我们彼此能有说有笑
It might have been scarier back then, but at least we made each other laugh.
我们在家里任何地方做♥爱♥
We did it in every room in the house.
还在停车场做
We did it in parking lots.
即使我们无法每分每秒都在一起
Even if we weren't together all the time,
一旦在一起就分不开
when we were, we were together.
我曾经
I used to make you...
曾经能让你快乐
I used to make you happy.
假如我不能做我想做的事 我就无法让你快乐
Well, I can't be that person if I'm not doing what I do.
我是飞行员 但我却没在飞
I am a pilot and I'm not flying.
-汤米 -不要
-Tom. -Just...
我不知道我在做什么 反正不是飞行
I don't know what it is that I am doing, but it's not flying.
嘿 少校
Hey, Major.
反恐战争进行得如何
How's the war on terror going?
跟你的反毒战争差不多
Kind of like your war on drugs.
是喔 开车小心
Yeah. Drive safe.
炸到炸♥药♥ 威力可是不同凡响
Nothing explodes quite like explosives.
一家土制炸♥弹♥工厂要歇业了
One IED factory going out of business.
等他回来撒完此生最后一泡尿 我们就点了他
Soon as he comes back from taking the last piss of his life, we smoke him.
准许开火 轰掉他们
We are cleared hot. Light 'em up.
给他们好看
Warheads on foreheads.
该死 我断线了
Damn it. Damn it, I lost the link.
死神在自动驾驶
The Reaper's on autopilot.
死神处于自动保持模式 第八区 不考虑海拔因素
Reaper on automatic holding pattern, figure eight, deconflicted altitude.
-联回来 -我在试了
-Get it back. -I am trying.
好了 联上了
All right, I've got it. We're back on.
制导激光标定
Laser on.
目标已标定
Painting the target.
两枚地狱火一起
Both Hellfires.
我有两张上天堂的票
I've got two tickets to paradise
整理行囊 我们今晚一起离开
Won't you pack your bags We leave tonight...
主武器开启 武器就绪
Master arm on. Weapon's hot.
准备好就发射
Rifle when ready.
3 2 1 发射
Three, two, one, rifle.
飞弹已发射
Missiles off the rail.
可恶 怎么回事
God damn it, what's that?
-妈的 -飞行时间多久
-Shit. -Time of flight?
-七秒 -要中止吗
-Seven seconds. -Abort?
不行了 三秒后撞击
Negative. Impact, three seconds.
死孩子 快跑啊 快闪
Run, you little shits! Get the fuck...
他们在哪里
Where are they?
主武器关闭
Master arm off.
武器已保险
Weapon's safe.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
像是面对审判的飞行员
I must have been a fucking pilot before Pontius.
你有信仰吗 少校
You religious, Major?
你从不骂脏话
You never cuss.
是啊 我觉得那样没帮助 如果有用我就会骂了
Yeah, I don't think it helps. I'd do it if I thought it helped.
也许是飞行后的习惯 真的飞行
Maybe it's something I picked up flying. You know, actually flying.
脾气暴躁的人在空中待不住
Yeah, not a lot of hotheads stay up in the sky.
飞行学校毕业的
And those who make it through flight school
通常欠一架F-16
generally owe us for an F-16.
我欠我们一架幽灵机
I owe us for a Phantom.
家里还好吗
So how are things at home?
没什么好抱怨的
Can't complain.
就是这样吧 真的不能抱怨
Well, that's the thing, isn't it? I mean, we really can't complain.
跟老百姓泣诉我们的故事
I mean, try telling our sob story to the grunts on the ground.
但他们早当我们是胆小鬼
I mean, shit, they already thought we were candy-asses
我们还在空中冒险犯难
when we were up in the air with our fucking planes.
没人同情我们
No. No one's throwing a pity party for us.
你得不停地抛开情绪
You just gotta keep compartmentalizing.
不能被情绪影响
Never mind the compartments got too close.
我的意思是 以前打仗
I mean, it used to be we go to war with a country,
就直接踏上敌人领土
we'd actually go to the country.
当兵是想看看世界 玩外国女人
Guys enlisted to see the world, get some foreign tail.
我们以前的海外部署比较有意义
It's better when we were deployed.
你知道的 有战争 也有
You know, there was war and there was...
你知道那不是你的错
You know you're not to blame for that.
那些孩子
The kids.
时间地点都不对
Wrong place, wrong time.
世事难料
It happens.
世事难料
Well, it happens.
在场的人都有责任
We all pulled the trigger in that box, Tommy.
我们都有
All of us.
感谢你这么说 长官 但是
Thank you for saying that, sir,
我们都知道 真正动手的是我
but we both know I pulled the trigger.
你想知道我的想法吗
Well, you wanna know how I think about it?
我告诉你
And here's how I think about it.
我们刚才不知道那些小孩会出现
Just now, we didn't know those kids were gonna show up.
但他们知道 他们很清楚
But they knew. They knew for a fact
撞上世贸大楼的飞机里有小孩
there were kids on those 767s they flew into the Twin Towers.
他们走过那些孩子进到驾驶舱里
They had to walk past those kids to get into the cockpits.
无论如何 我不希望你临阵退缩
Anyhow, I don't want you getting gun shy on me.
放一天假吧
Take the day off.
你需要来点轻松的
I think you get to use a little I&I.
醉酒和性♥爱♥
Intoxication and intercourse.
好吧
Right.
我们干嘛要穿飞行服 长官
Why do we wear our flight suits, sir?
这是怎么回事 椎尔
What's this about, Drier?
-椎尔 -我不能说 长官
-Drier! -I'm not at liberty to say, sir.
感觉不像授勋仪式
It doesn't feel like a medal ceremony.
坐下
Sit down.
接到高层命令
So word has come down from on high
有几个数目不定的任务
that, for an unspecified number of missions,
我们要听别人的
we are to serve another master.
行动派基♥督♥徒
Christians in Action.
中情局
The CIA.
-谢谢长官 -好耶
-Thank you, sir. -All right.
-我们要听中情局的 -完全正确 克里斯提