911事件后 美军在反恐战争中
开始使用武装无人机
本故事背景为2010年
正值定点清除行动的高峰期
源自真实事件
目视卡西里目标
Eyes on Kahili objective.
时间19:30 监控第4小时
19:30 hours. Entering surveillance hour four.
无目标迹象
No sign of target.
非军事目标接近
Noncombatant approaching.
两名非军事人员
Two noncombatants.
任务更新 新航向 180
Fresh op. New heading, 1-8-0.
北方四公里外发现恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 携带武器
Insurgents sighted four klicks north, deploying weapons.
收到 转向新目标位置
Sensor, slew the ball to new coordinates.
新目标已可目视
Eyes on new objective.
减速中
Throttling back.
武器就绪 目标已识别无误 自♥由♥攻击
Guns are hot. Target qualifies. Engage at your discretion.
收到
Roger that.
南方一公里外有一辆大巴
Civilian bus, one klick south.
太靠近了 少校 就在这里攻击 不然就取消行动
Too close, Major. Get the strike on this pass, or abort.
收到
Copy that.
我能应付
I can get it.
准备好就发射
Rifle when ready.
主武器就绪
Master arm hot.
开启制导激光
Fly the laser.
目标已标定
Target, lasered.
3 2 1 发射
Three, two, one, rifle.
导弹已发射 飞行时间 十秒
Missile away. Time of flight, 10 seconds.
命中
Splash.
打得漂亮
Good kill.
地狱火导弹真是名不虚传
Well, they don't call it a Hellfire for nothing.
六万八美元的纳税金没白花
Best use of $68,000 taxpayer dollars I've seen today.
主武器关闭 武器已保险
Master arm off. Weapon's safe.
激光已保险
Laser safe.
评估伤害情况
Damage assessment.
卡洛斯 打起精神
Come on, Carlos. Tighten up.
死亡人数
What's the body count?
我数出六个 长官
I count six, sir.
但哪一块要放哪个棺材得碰运气
But good luck figuring out which bits go in what casket.
设定贾巴德航向
Setting a course for J-bad.
小心点 汤米
Watch yourself, Tommy.
还好有那死神帮你解围
You're beak-to-beak with that Reaper relieving you.
-是 -两点钟方向
-Yes, sir. -Two o'clock.
MQ-9 美国技术帅呆了
MQ-9. American engineering at its finest.
好了 让克里斯汀上尉接手降落
All right. Hand off to Captain Christie for recovery.
你正离开 美国领土
汤玛斯伊根 美国空军少校
那是真的吗
Is that real?
你在战役中飞过吗
You ever get to, like, fly in a war or something?
我刚干掉六个巴基斯坦的塔♥利♥班♥
Blew away six Taliban in Pakistan just today.
现在要回家烧烤
Now I'm going home to barbeque.
最好是
Yeah, right.
-不是我的错 -崔维斯 给我回来
-It's not my fault. -Travis, get back here right now.
回来捡你刚乱丢的东西
Get back here and pick up the crap you just dumped!
不准你走开 小子
Do not walk away from me, young man!
给我回来
Do not walk away from me.
崔维斯
Travis!
管管他好吗 汤米
Feel free to step in anytime, Tommy.
我会跟他谈谈
I'll talk to him.
我今天接到校长的电♥话♥ 他和同学打架了
I got a call from the principal's office. He was fighting with another boy.
打赢了吗
Did he Win?
洁西 书好看吗 你推不推荐
Hey, Jesse, how's that book? You recommend it?
抱歉 房♥子看起来 像被炸♥弹♥炸过
-Sorry the house looks like... -A bomb hit it?
我没这么说
I didn't say it.
我想问你今天过得如何 但
I'd ask how your day was, but there's a limit...
-我知道 对不起 -我能问几次
-I know. I'm sorry. -How many times
-对同一个问题 -谢谢你的体谅
-I can ask the same question. -Thank you for not asking.
他数学不及格 需要家教
You know he's flunking math. He needs a tutor.
那要花多少钱 你不能教他吗
How much will that cost? Can't you help him?
你以为他是遗传谁的 是因为我
Where do you think he gets it from? I'm the reason he's flunking.
说得也是
That's true.
明天开始我值晚班
I start nights tomorrow.
好
Okay.
你看起来好遥远
You look miles away.
七千哩那么远
Seven thousand?
开玩笑的
That's a joke.
我去倒杯水喝
I think I'm gonna go get a glass of water.
你要点什么
You need anything?
是啊 当然需要
Yeah, I do.
梦幻的生活啊 汤米
Living the dream, Tommy.
嗨 丹尼
Hey, Dan.
各位 你们眼前的无人机
Ladies and gentlemen, the aircraft you're looking at
不是战争的未来
is not the future of war.
它是现今的关键
It is the here and fucking now.
白昼或黑夜 无时无刻
Any time of day or night,
都有一堆无人机
there are dozens of these things in the sky
在目标上空盘旋
above our theaters of operation.
多数用在阿富汗这美丽伊甸园
And most are currently working in the Garden of Eden they call Afghanistan.
他们还以为是新的国鸟
Where they're starting to think it's their new national bird.
我想你们知道
Now, I assume you know
我们不会大老远从赌城把无人机飞过去
we don't fly them all the way there from here in Vegas,
但我就不多做假设
but I guess I shouldn't assume anything.
我吃过的盐比你们吃过的饭多
I got food in my fridge older than most of you.
所有的起降
Now, all take-offs and landings occur
都在那些鬼地方周边
in and around whatever godforsaken place
我们在那里打仗
we're at war with that day.
因为这些玩意起降很困难
That's 'cause these things are a bitch to take off and land.
升空之后 就由我们接手
So once they're airborne, that's when we take over.
这些绅士们将带领你们
And these gentlemen here are gonna take you through the nuts and bolts
详细解说如何操作
of exactly how we do that.
在这之前 我要提醒各位
But before they do, there's one thing I want to say about this program.
社会大众对我们很不爽
We get a lot of shit from the public.
我听过那些狗血的言论
And I've heard all the bleeding heart arguments.
看过那些汽车保险杆贴纸
I've read all the fucking bumper stickers.
"这不是空军 是空脑"
"It's not the air force, it's the chair-force,"
"是打仗还是打游戏"
"waging a Wii war."
讲这些都是屁话 因为美国空军
It's all a waste of breath because the United States Air Force
订购的无人机比战机多
is ordering more drones than jets.
抱歉 是"遥控有人飞行器"
Excuse me, "remotely piloted aircraft."
你爱怎么叫就怎么叫
You can call them whatever you want.
无人机不是未来
Drones aren't going anywhere.
实际上 它已无所不在
In fact, they're going everywhere.
我也不相信自己的话
But don't think I believe my own shit either.
因为军方喜欢咬文嚼字
'Cause we like to dress it up in fancy language.
甄别目标 外科手术式攻击
Prosecuting a target, a surgical strike,
排除威胁
neutralizing the threat.
千万别搞错了
Make no fucking mistake about it.
我们是在取人性命
We are killing people.
所以我每天都会提醒你们
So I'm gonna drill this into your heads every goddamn day.
这不是在打电子游戏
This ain't fucking PlayStation.
虽然高♥官♥们不想承认
Even though the brass don't like to admit it,
但我们的作业是按Xbox设计的
our operation was modeled on Xbox.
你们有一半是购物中心招募来的
And half of you were recruited in malls
因为你们是一群电玩宅男
precisely because you are a bunch of fucking gamers.
现在的战争像第一人称射击游戏
And war is now a first-person shooter.
但在这里扣板机
But you pull a trigger here,
可是真枪实弹
it's for fucking real.
轰掉的不只是电脑图像
Ain't a bunch of pixels you're blowing up.
而是活生生的血肉之躯
It's flesh and fucking blood.
这里扣动板机 就会有人消失
You pull a trigger here, someone's gonna go away.
所以 再见了
Now, go away.
解散
Dismissed.
立正
Atten-hut!
战争都快结束了还招募这么多人
That's a lot of recruits for a war that's ending.
你来之前记录多少 F-16飞行时数三千小时