什么东西 那笔钱 还给杰登
Give it back to Jaden. That's all he wanted anyway.
还给杰登 反正他就时冲着钱来的
No, no, he'll still come after me.
不 他还是会来追杀我的
Yeah. No, he won't. I'll see to it.
嗯 但他不会的 我会处理的
Just give it back. Take it to the bank.
把钱还回去 送去银行
How? We gotta go. Come on, come on.
怎么做 我们得走了 来吧
Sheriff.
警长
Sheriff. What do you want, Jaden?
警长 你到底要干嘛 杰登
One of my whores tried to kill me.
我的一个婊♥子♥想要了我的命
Burnt down the stable and stole all my money.
她烧了我的马厩还偷光了我的钱
I think she's hiding in your town.
我觉得她就藏在你的小镇上
And she did all that for no reason?
她平白无故地这样做吗
Give me that! I need my rifle.
把那个给我 我需要我的步♥枪♥
I won't have this in my county. Have what?
在我的辖区里不允许这样 哪样
Well, let's just say shooting
这么说吧
people in the back doesn't go over so well
从别人的背后朝他开枪这种事
around these parts.
在这一片不太行得通
I don't want her to get away.
我不想把她放走了
Well, I don't want anyone to get hurt, you understand?
我不想任何人受伤 你听懂了吗
She will go before the judge.
她会到法官面前接受审判的
She tried to kill me, Will.
她差点杀了我 威尔
And she may be with Taylon.
而且她可能和泰伦在一起
She did? Really?
她真这样做了吗
Well, I'd be real careful.
嗯 我会非常小心的
Yeah, you might have a bigger fight than you even know.
可能会有一场大战在等着你
How's that?
为什么
Well, that fella she's with, he is one mean sum bitch.
和她一起的那家伙 他可是个狠角色
I'll be with you in a moment, ma'am.
稍等一下 女士
How may I help you?
有什么可以为你服务的吗
I'd like to make a deposit. Okay, and your name?
我想存点钱 好的 你的名字
I would like to put it under the name of Jaden Pen...
我想把钱存在杰登的名下
Open that safe.
把保险箱打开
Really? Taylon... is Wesley Flynn from Texas.
真的吗 泰伦是来自德州的卫斯理·弗林
The same guy who tried to rob our bank twenty years ago.
二十年前差点把我们的银行抢了的那个人
Mmhmm. Whose wife got hung.
是的 他的妻子还被绞死了
How long you known that?
你知道多久了
Far too long.
很久了
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
Shut up! Shut up, whore!
闭嘴 婊♥子♥
You stay put or I'll f... I'll finish you.
你待着别动 否则我毙了你
I'm only saying things once. Open this up.
我只说一次 把锁打开
Come on out. Yeah. Get the hell out. Go on, get.
出来 对 快滚吧 滚
Now, we know what happened to Virgil.
现在我们知道维吉尔发生什么事了
But what happened to the other guy?
那其他的人呢
What other guy? There were only two of them.
什么其他人 他们就两个人
No, there was another guy that rode with him in Texas.
不 那时在德州 还有另一个人
If memory serves, his name was Jake O'Malley.
如果没记错的话 那人叫杰克·奥马利
Well, I wouldn't know. You wouldn't know.
这我就不知道了 你不知道吗
I thought you were a Texas Ranger. They're from Texas.
我以为你原来是德州的骑警 他们就是德州的
It's a big state, Texas. There're a lot of outlaws in Texas.
德州可是个大州 那里有很多逃犯
So I'm beginning to understand now.
我现在有点明白了
Sheriff, you gotta hurry.
警长 赶快
Roy, what... what is the matter? You'll give yourself agita.
罗伊 发生什么了 这么慌张小心吐出来了
What are you... What is the matter?
到底发生了什么
The bank is being robbed right now!
有人正在抢银行
Damn! And at gunpoint!
靠 有人被拿枪挟持了
I think he's gonna kill her! What woman?
我觉得那人会杀了她的 什么样的女人
Tall, pretty one. Fancy dress
高高的 很漂亮 穿着华丽
What color is her hair? Red
她头发是什么颜色 红色
That's the whore, sheriff!
那正是我要抓的婊♥子♥ 警长
You stay... No,
你别动 不
you stay outta this, Jaden.
你别掺和这件事 杰登
I need the rifle. I can help you. No, no.
我需要步♥枪♥ 我可以帮你 不 不用
I don't need you in this. Shut up! I want to help you!
我不需要你掺和这件事 闭嘴 我是想帮你啊
Shut up and get out of here! God!
闭嘴 快出去 靠
Go on! Get out, go on!
快点 出去 快
Come on. Come on, get up. Get up.
快点 起来 起来吧
Here.
拿着
Find a hiding place and wait
先找个地方躲起来
till you hear the gunshots of them coming for me,
等他们过来 听到枪声后就跑
but be quick 'cause that train's gonna want to get the hell out.
不过要快 火车应该很快就开走了
I don't understand.
我不懂为什么你这样做
You've always deserved a better life, Heidi.
你值得更好的生活 海蒂
Why are you doing this for me? Well, that's why.
你为什么为我做这些 嗯 这就是为什么
Taylon.
泰伦
We're running out of time. You gotta go, now. Get, go.
我们没有时间了 你得走了 快走
I won't forget you. Go on. Go.
我不会忘了你的 快走吧 走
My county, I'll handle it. Go on.
我的辖区 我会处理的 走吧
Go.
走
Hey! You kids! Get outta there! Go inside now!
嘿 孩子们 快离开 回到屋里去
All of you, get off the street!
所有人 都离开街道
Get that thing out of here!
把那玩意儿开走
Where's your partner?
和你一起的人呢
You told me to tell him to wait at the train station.
你告诉我让他在火车站等着
Give me your pistol. Give it to me.
把你的手♥枪♥给我 快给我
Go get him. The whore's down here in the bank.
去把他叫来 那个婊♥子♥就在银行那里
Is that Jake out there with them? What?
外边和他们一块的是杰克吗 什么
How would that be Jake? What the hell would he be doing up here?
怎么会是杰克呢 他在这里干什么
I'm telling you it is, he's
告诉你 就是他
got that damn Winchester pointed straight at us.
正拿着温彻斯特连发步♥枪♥对着我们呢
Yeah. Does he know it's us?
好吧 他知道是我们吗
He will when he sees that damn crooked smile of yours.
等他看到你狡诈的笑容时 他就知道了
There you go.
说的对
You know, Virgil...
呃 维吉尔
he's gonna kill you.
他会杀了你的
Yeah. I know.
嗯 我知道
Virg? I'm sorry I didn't go out front with you.
维格 很抱歉我没有和你一起去外边
I'm sorry I didn't die with you. I really am.
很抱歉我没有和你一起死 真的对不起
I know.
我知道
But that's why we're here now.
不过这就是我们在这里的原因
So, let's get to business.
我们开始做正事吧
I think we could probably take them all down this time,
我觉得这次我们可以把他们都干掉
even Jake and his damn Winchester.
包括杰克和他的步♥枪♥
We go on three.
数到三我们就冲出去
One...
一
Wait, wait, Virg. Two! You ready?
等等 维格 二 你准备好了吗
Let's give them hell.
一起送他们下地狱吧
You don't need to do this, Taylon.
你不需要这样做 泰伦
Is that you, Jake?
是你吗 杰克
Of course, it's me. Stop this now!
当然是我 现在快停下
You wanna see if he'll surrender to you?
你想看他会不会向你投降吗
Do what? You wanna see if he'll surrender to you?
什么 你想看他会不会向你投降吗
That's a good idea.
好主意
We both know you're not gonna harm the girl.
我们都知道 你不会伤害那个女孩的
So, come on out.
快出来吧
She'll be fine unless you try to break in here.
只要你不冲进来 她就会好好的
You don't need her. Let her go. Not until you hear me out!
你不需要她 放她走 你先听我把话说完
Jaden is trying to kill the whore.
杰登想要杀了她
And all she did was give me back my horse and my money.
她只是来归还我的马和钱
She tried to kill me!
她差点把我杀了
Stop firing! Stop firing! You too, Taylon!
别开枪 你也别开枪 泰伦
He needs killing, Jake!
他该死 杰克
He shot Sam in the back! You hear what I said?
他从背后对山姆开枪 你听到我说的了吗
Take it to the judge! I promise you'll get a fair hearing.
这话留在法庭上说吧 我保证你会有公正的申辩机会
Well, that's not gonna happen.
那不可能
Jaden will never stop hunting her.
杰登会一直追捕她的
She's not an outlaw. Nope. She ain't.
她不是个逃犯 不 她不是
Ain't a whore no more either, and that's because of you.
因为你 她也不再是个妓♥女♥了
But you?
但你呢
You are an outlaw.
你是个逃犯
Son of a...