Go now!
快走
Stay put.
躺好别动
Here you go.
把这个喝了
One more.
再来一点
Virgil? No. It's Dr. Jenkins.
是维吉尔吗 不是 我是詹金斯医生
You get some rest.
你需要休息
I'll leave you that bottle but you go easy on it.
药留给你 但不要过量服用
I'll bring the priest in a few days.
过几天我会把神父带来
Son of a bitch.
真见鬼
I don't know what to name that one.
我都不知道那玩意叫什么
God.
天呐
Son of a bitch.
去他妈的
Yeah.
好了
I gotta get out of here.
我得离开这里
When I...
当我...
Motherfucker.
混账东西
Taylon.
泰伦
You look like a rotten weed.
你看起来像把枯萎的杂草
What? You heard me, Taylon.
什么 你听到了 泰伦
You're a rotten weed.
你像把枯萎的杂草
Virgil?
维吉尔
Of course.
是我
Now put that misfiring piece of shit away.
赶紧把你那哑火的垃圾放下
But I... thought...
但是 我以为...
You thought what?
你以为什么
Nothing.
没什么
My Lord.
天呐
It's all mine. Yeah.
这都是我的 是的
How's Tantrum?
霸天马怎么样
That's the best horse north of the Mexicans.
它是墨西哥北方最好的马
That's good. Still ride him?
太好了 你还骑它吗
No, I walk him. That's all.
不 我带它散步 就这样
Doctor tells me I'm at the end of my trail.
医生说我活不了多久了
I think he's right.
我想他说得对
But I am not going out like this.
但我不会就这样死了
Not a chance. Not here.
不可能 不能在这里
So? What'll it be?
那么 你想去哪儿
I'm thinking about a bank.
我在考虑一家银行
A particular bank, I'm assuming.
我猜是个特别的银行
Yeah. The very one.
是的 独一无二
But we need to do it right this time.
但这次我们要把事情做好
Jake still there?
杰克还在那里吗
Well, all right, then.
呃 好吧
Gonna put up in the barn tonight.
今晚我在谷仓里过夜
Get some eggs going at sunup.
日出的时候捡几个鸡蛋
I'll cook them.
我来做饭
I miss him.
我想念他
What you doing, old man?
你干什么呢 老头
Trying to kill yourself?
想自杀吗
Why don't you give me a minute?
你就不能给我点时间
Give me a chance to get myself cleaned up here.
好让我把自己打理一下
You sure you're up for this? No.
你确定要这么做 不确定
No.
不
I'm sure it's a bad idea.
我确定这是个坏主意
But I'm going anyway.
但无论如何我都要去
Good enough for me.
这就够了
Oh, yeah.
是的
One bullet, huh?
一发子弹 是吗
Save the last bullet for yourself.
最后一发子弹留给自己
Well, then, you better not waste it.
好吧 那你可别浪费了
I ain't gonna waste it.
我不会浪费它的
So, we doing this today?
那么我们今天就去吗
You okay in there?
你还好吗
Yep.
还好
I got plenty of money. Take them.
我钱多着呢 拿着吧
It's gonna be dark soon.
一会儿天就黑了
Okay.
好了
Here, come on. There.
这里 过来
That's good. That's good.
很好 很好
We doing this?
我们要这样吗
Come on, man, you can't take that tree with us.
兄弟 你不能把那棵树带上路
Let's go.
走吧
Now, if you fall off that horse,
如果你从马上摔下来了
we're gonna have a big problem, you know that.
我们就有大问题了 你知道的
Don't start. Let's go.
别说了 我们走吧
Wanna race? That's far enough.
想比赛吗 不了 路程太远了
Whoa.
哇哦
Something wrong?
有什么问题吗
Yeah, I forgot something.
是的 我忘了个事情
What?
什么
What, like your damn mind?
什么 忘了带脑子吗
Son of a bitch!
去他妈的
Let's go.
我们走吧
Won't waste it, huh?
不想浪费它 是吧
What?
什么
I thought you were saving the last one for yourself.
我以为你留着最后一颗子弹给自己用
What were you shooting at?
你刚才打什么了
I put a bullet into that tree.
我把子弹打到那颗树里了
Did you hit it?
你打中了吗
You're damn straight I did.
当然打中了
Well,
好吧
looks like you did a hell of a lot more than shoot one tree.
看起来你可不只是用枪打了一棵树
Yeah, I burned it down.
是的 我把它烧了
Oh, good Lord, Taylon.
天呐 泰伦
I burned it all down.
我把一切都烧了
The whole damn ranch?
整个农场吗
The whole damn thing? Well, it got out of hand.
整个农场吗 好吧 其实火势失控了
It what? The fire got out of hand.
什么 火势失控了
I mean, I didn't mean to burn down the ranch, for God's sake.
我是说 我没打算把整个农场都烧了 天呐
If I need more bullets, I'll get them from you.
如果我需要更多子弹的话 我就找你要
Like hell you will, old man.
你要不到的 老头
I feel it's better this way that you ain't got any.
我觉得不给你子弹更好
I feel safer.
我觉得更安全
The whole damn thing. The whole damn thing?
整个农场 整个农场吗
I tried to chop it down but
我本想把树砍了
I'm getting too old for that damn nonsense.
但我这把老骨头砍不动了
I hope you're having fun.
我希望你开心
The whole damn thing.
整个农场
Come on.
行了
Go, go. Let's go.
走吧 我们出发
Just follow the light.
跟着灯光走
Wait, wait, where you going?
等等 你要去哪儿
Durango's this way. Going to Hesperus first.
杜兰戈在这边 我要先去金星
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Personal business. You coming?
私事 你要一起吗
Come on.
走吧
I won't miss it.
我不想错过
All right.
好吧
Hey, Tantrum.
嘿 霸天马
Your friend crossed a while ago!
你的朋友刚刚已经过河了
What? Your friend, crossed a while ago.
什么 你的朋友刚刚过河了
Thought you'd wanna know.
我以为你想知道
How long ago?
多久之前
Can't rightly say.
我不确定
Well.
好吧
I don't remember crossing any creek
我记得去金星的路上
on that trail from Hesperus.
不需要过河
Water's change.
河流改道了
So does the need to cross. Huh?
所以必须要过河了 什么
Just saying what I'm saying.
该说的我都说了