How would you like to see Justin Bieber at the Rose Garden?
你说真的? 他之前来过这 但我不知道他还会回来
Are you serious? He was just here. I didn't think he was coming back.
当然 我哥哥是他的巡演经理
Oh, yeah. My brother's his tour manager.
我都和他吃过三次饭了
I've had dinner with him three times.
我能帮你们弄到后台的通行证
I can get you backstage passes.
-我的天呀 -你没开玩笑吧?
-Oh, my God! -You're not serious.
JB帅吗?
So what's Justin like?
那衰鬼警♥察♥呢? 他是不是在签发我的逮捕令啊?
Where's bad cop, huh? Is he typing up my arrest warrant?
吉尔 是我 胡德 听我说
Jill, it's Hood. Listen to me.
不如这样 如果你想做好你的工作 那很好
You know what? If you don't want to do your job, that's fine.
-听我说 -但你不能挡住我的路
-Listen. -But you got to stay out of my way.
我妈打来的
My mom.
-我以为她死于肺癌 -说来话长啦
-I thought she died of lung cancer. -It's a long story.
-干什么? 离我远点 -特里 重要事情 开门
-What? Leave me alone. -Trey, it's important! Open up.
你不开门 我不会走的
I'm not leaving.
-你想搞什么? -你今天没去考试
-What do you want? -You missed your econ final.
是啊 昨晚我有演出 今早睡过头了 你♥他♥妈♥是谁呀?
Yeah, I had a gig last night. I overslept. Who the hell are you?
-我是莫莉·康韦的姐姐 -谁?
-I'm Molly Conway's sister. -Who? Oh.
-她也没去考试 -那又怎么?
-Yeah, she missed it, too. -So?
她昨晚是不是去看了你的演出?
Was she at your gig last night?
她那么恨我 她以为我是瘾君子 怎么还会来看我的演出?
She hates me. She thinks I'm a drug addict. Why would she be at my gig?
-我想进去看看 -她不在这里 好吧
-I want to come in. -She's not here, all right?
干什么...
Hey! What the...
莫莉
Molly?
莫莉
Molly!
你个癫婆子
Crazy bitch.
好吧 就这样吧 继续巡查
Okay, let's call it. Units can go mobile.
-我们跟丢了 没有她任何踪迹 -或许还有点 稍等
-We lost her. She's in the wind. -Maybe not. Hang on.
她通了最后一通电♥话♥ 是通过泰勒街的通信塔发出的
Her last call just pinged off the Tyler Street tower.
她应该还在附近 她不可能跑太远
That's inside the perimeter. She could be just laying low.
这些有屁用啊?
Who needs this shit?
打电♥话♥通知出租车公♥司♥和汽车租赁公♥司♥ 一定要捉到她
Call the cab companies, call the car rentals. Get her ass in here!
妈的
Shit.
你好 请问
Excuse me. Hey.
-你住在这附近吗? -是啊
-Do you live around here? -Yeah.
我之前几天和一个朋友出来玩
I was hanging out with a friend the other day,
然而有个家伙撞了我的车就跑了
and this guy came and clipped my car and just drove away.
我朋友的弟弟透过窗户看到那家伙的车
Her little brother looked out the window and said he saw this crate.
-一辆深红色的克莱斯勒皇家车 -那是吉姆·拉普安特的车
-A dark red Chrysler Imperial. -Yeah. That's Jim Lapointe.
-那人是谁? -他就住那边 门牌号♥是2A
-Who is that? -He lives right below us. 2A.
太好了 谢谢你
Awesome! Thank you.
他不会很变♥态♥吧? 如果我要求他赔偿我修理费
He's okay, right? He's not going to shoot me in the head
他不会开枪爆我头吧?
if I knock on his door and ask for his insurance, right?
或许 他很离谱 我女友说他是强♥奸♥犯 所以我也不清楚
He might. He's pretty weird. My girlfriend says he's got "rapey eyes," so I don't know.
-好吧 谢谢你 -没事
-Okay, thank you. -Yeah.
有人吗?
Hello?
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
有人吗? 救救我
Someone, help me!
-还需要点些什么东西吗? -不要了 买♥♥单
-Can I get you anything else? -Just the check.
我是门警 你在这里干什么?
I'm the janitor! What did you do that for?
我以为你是其他人 请不要随便把你的手放在我身上
I thought you were someone else. You have no right to put your hands on me.
那你也别随便的闯入窥探私人财产
Well, you have no right to be snooping around on private property!
你说的对 不好意思
You're right. Sorry.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我很不爽
No, I'm not.
所以 这个拉普安特先生没有留给你其他地址咯?
So, this guy, Mr. Lapointe, did he leave a forwarding address?
没有 他搬去北区了
Nope. He moved up north.
-哪个位置? -小姐 我手腕差点就给你废了
-Where? -Man, you really messed up my wrist.
他有说是哪个位置吗?
Did he say where?
他只是说他要搬去北区解决些问题
He just said he was going to tie up some loose ends and head north.
干什么? 难道他欠了你钱?
What, does he owe you money or something?
不是啦 他是我死去的阿姨的修草工
No. He used to do lawn work for my aunt and she died.
我阿姨留了两万美元给他
She left him $20,000 in her will.
-你阿姨对修草工还不错嘛 -是啊 她有点精神问题
-Oh! That's some lawn work. -Yeah. She was crazy.
真的很神经
And mean. She was really mean.
我帮了她那么多 她却一分钱都没留给我
She didn't give me a cent, actually. I did everything for her.
跑了整天 我的车都坏了
Of all the days for my car to break down.
-你想赚点外快吗? -当然
-Do you want to make some money? -Always.
-你有车吗? -算有吧
-Do you have a car? -Barely.
是辆快报废的废铁
It's a hunk of junk.
我一直很困惑 像你这样漂亮的女孩 好像都挺有钱
I always figured if I met a girl as pretty as you, money would change hands.
我只是认为是另一种方法让我赚这钱
I just thought it would be in the other direction.
我一定是癫了
I must be crazy.
-明天这个时候回来 对吧? -我会准时出现的啦
-This time tomorrow, right? -Yep. Key under the right rear.
-没骗我吧? -没
-You swear? -Yeah.
-如果你没出现呢? -那意味着我已经死了
-What if you don't show? -It means I'm dead.
-我不相信连你都牵扯进来了 -吉尔 这是我应该做的
-I can't believe they involved you in this. -Jill, it's my job.
如果我需要你 我会打电♥话♥给你的 你是知道的
If I needed you, I would have called you. You know that.
当然 你在正常状况下肯定会打给我
Yeah, under normal circumstances, of course you would.
告诉我到底怎么了?
Just tell me what's happened.
我们之前总是谈论他
We always talked about him coming back
说他不可能在回来翻案 说我还是个偏执狂
like it would never happen, like it was just me being paranoid.
但我们都错了 他又回来了 他绑走了莫莉
But we were wrong and he did come back and he took Molly.
如果发生什么 我对天发誓我会...
And if anything happened, I swear to God...
知道了 警♥察♥告诉我你带有枪♥械♥
Okay. The police tell me that you're carrying a gun.
是的 我带有枪♥械♥
Yes, I'm carrying a gun!
但如果我不去找她 没人会在意她失踪 他也会杀了她
But if I turn myself in, then no one will be looking for her, and then he'll kill her!
冷静 亲爱的 听我说好吗?
Shh, sweetheart, listen to me, okay?
心平气和的听我说
Just breathe and listen.
过去一年里 你遭受了太多可怕的遭遇
You have suffered terribly this past year,
但你必须理解你的担心
but you came to understand your anxiety,
和控制你的情绪 这不是你之前所学的吗?
and that it was never to be acted upon. Isn't that what you've learned?
现在 警♥察♥们都不相信他存在
Now, the police, they don't believe he ever existed.
但我是相信的
I do believe he exists,
我知道发生在你身上的事都是真的
and I know what happened to you was real.
-你相信我 对吧? -是的
-You believe me, don't you? -Yes.
但同时 我也相信他没回来
But at the same time, I know that he hasn't returned.
莫莉的不辞而别是不负责任的
When Molly behaved irresponsibly,
还要让你有幻想 让梦魇重回
when she wasn't home when you expected her to be, it triggered memories.
我的天啊!
Oh, God!
吉尔 他走了 他不会再回来的啦
Jill, he's gone and he is never coming back.
他只是你的过去
He belongs to your past now.
不是
No.
亲爱的 在你还没伤害到自己活着其他人之前
Sweetheart, come in right now. Talk to me.
马上过来我这 和我谈谈心
Before you hurt yourself or somebody else.
我会过去的
I'll come up.
-但你必须替我做一件事先 -什么事?
-But only if you do something first. -What?
告诉鲍尔斯警官 他必须离开你那 不然我不会去的
Tell Sergeant Powers to leave, and when he's gone, I'll come up.
你在说什么啊? 我这没有警♥察♥
What are you talking about? There are no police here.
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
-没 我... -我就在楼下
-No, I... -I'm parked downstairs,
我就在他那辆没喷涂的警车前
and I can see his unmarked cop car right in front of me.
-吉尔 -我的判断不会出错的
-Jill. -My judgment isn't impaired.
她在楼下
She's downstairs.
嫌疑车辆就在楼下 捉住她 快阻止她 她正要离开
Suspect's vehicle downstairs. Take her. If it's rolling, put a stop on it.
等等
Hold up.
准备好没呀 我来了
Ready or not, here I come.
我的孩子都在哪呀?
Where are my boys?
我找不到他们了
I can't find them anywhere.
有一个跑出门外去了吗?
Is one of my boys at the door?
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
孩子们 都出来吧 妈咪朋友来了
Come on out, boys. My friend is here.
我们一会再玩躲猫猫 好吗?
We'll play hide-and-seek later, okay?
不如你们看看电视吧 多帮啊! 我一直都联♥系♥不上你
Why don't you watch some TV? Good spots. I never would've found you.
走吧
Go ahead.
我一直都联♥系♥不上你
I never would've found you.
你昨晚一直没睡吗?
Have you been to sleep yet?
莫莉昨晚失踪了 是那个绑♥架♥我的人绑♥架♥了她
Molly disappeared last night and the guy who took me took her,
太阳马上就要下山了 他也会在晚上杀了她