不打声招呼吗?
We can say Hi!
等我明天考完期末试再说吧
Maybe tomorrow after my final.
现在 我正在复习边际生产力论
Right now I've got to become an expert on marginal productivity theory.
我很想问你那是什么 但我想你不会告诉我
I'd ask you what that is, but then I'm afraid you'd tell me.
需要点什么补品吗?
You need anything?
我有些能让你飘飘然的东西哦
I got ups, downs, sideways.
你对我还不错啊!
That's very supportive.
姐妹间就该分享好东西 是吧?
What's a few meds between sisters? Huh?
你今天又去了公园 是吧?
You were in the park today, weren't you?
你答应过我再也不去的
You promised you wouldn't.
其实 对不起 我只是
You know what? I'm sorry. I just...
我每天都很努力的尝试
I try.
尽量忍♥住不去 但...
Every day
如果我喝得烂醉 你会有何感觉?
How would you feel if I came home drunk?
我不喜欢你那样
I'd hate it.
那不就是咯 你什么狗屁都忘记了
That's right. You'd lose your shit.
所以 也别期待我不生气
So don't tell me not to be mad.
我来接吧
I got it!
比利的表弟明天来镇里
Hey. Billy's cousin gets in tomorrow
我们得想想周日晚的晚餐吃什么
and we need to know about dinner Sunday night.
不是吧?
Oh, right.
等等
Hold on.
在你遇到更好的男孩前
Instead of waiting to get better before you meet a guy,
为何不去试着交个朋友 说不定还能帮到你忘掉过去呢
why don't you meet a guy and see if that helps you get better?
拜托 只是聚聚餐而已 还有 他真的很得意哦
Please. It's one stupid dinner, and he's really cute.
我保证 他绝对伶俐又聪明
I promise. And he's smart.
我知道你一定会喜欢上他的
You'll like him. I know it.
我们明早再答复你 行不?
We'll let you know in the morning, okay?
-你的车挡住我的车了 -给你 开我的车就好
-I got to move your car. It's blocking mine. -Here. Drive mine.
谢了 别复习到太晚了
Thanks. Don't work too hard.
你输了 亲爱的
There you go, sweetie.
冷静下 休息下
Relax. Relax.
平静下来
Settle down.
-好吧 我答应 -答应什么?
-Okay, I'll do it. -Do what?
跟你们一起去吃饭啊
I'll go to dinner with you guys.
-耶 谢谢哟
-Yay! Thank you.
-发生什么事都没那个坏 是吧? -你一定会很开心的
-What's the worst that can happen, right? -You have fun.
-你准备睡了吗? -是啊 我明早起来再复习了
-Are you going to bed? -Yeah. I'll finish studying in the morning.
你回来后记得叫醒我 好不?
Wake me up when you get home, okay?
-好的 我大概六点半回到去 -正合我意
-Okay. It'll be 6:30. -That's perfect.
还有 在我考完试后 带些蛋糕回来 让我们一起发发胖
Ooh, and bring me back something sweet so we can get fat together after my test.
好的 成交
Okay, it's a deal.
-我有电♥话♥进来 是比利 -好吧 美梦
-Hey, my other line. It's Billy. -All right, sweet dreams.
爱你哟
Love you.
-她同意周日一起晚餐了 -太好了
-She said yes to Sunday. -Oh, that's great.
接下来 你将听到
And the next sound you will hear
我刷牙的声音
is me brushing my teeth.
拜托 拜托
Pretty please.
不行 要是我过去 我们睡不了几个小时
No way. If I come over now, we won't get to bed for hours,
而且我还有一大推书没读呢
and I still have a ton of reading to do.
好吧 好吧 那我只能抱枕头了
Fine. Fine. I'll just have to hug my pillow.
别再把那可怜的小东西当成为我了
You leave that poor thing alone.
要不我现在过来
Or I could drive over there right now.
速战速决 10分钟足以
In and out, 10 minutes
你还真猴急啊!
That's very considerate.
晚安 比利
Good night, Billy.
加点咖啡吧
Here's the damage.
谢谢
Thanks.
先生 还需要点其他什么吗?
Sir, do you want anything else?
不要了 买♥♥单
Just the check.
-在这呢 -好的
-Here you go. -Great.
你们点的三份三文治
Three grilled cheese.
-我们好像同一间学校的哦 -是啊 当时你还在读六年级呢
-Hey, did you go to Prospect? -Yeah, when you were in sixth grade.
是吗? 你看起来很年轻
Really? You don't look that old.
老兄 别妄想了 你没机会了
Dude, give it up. You got no chance.
别忘了我在这呢
Plus, hello? I'm right here.
我之前见过你 你是明星还是...?
I know I've seen you before. Are you famous or something?
是啊 所以我在这里工作 让自己像个普通人
Yeah. That's why I work here, to keep myself humble.
今天是你的幸运日(指小费给了很多)
It's your lucky day.
那人只点了一杯咖啡 就给了这些小费
Look what I got on a cup of coffee.
他什么都没给我哦!
Look what he gave me for nothing.
但那人不是你的客人喔
But that's not your station.
他常这样 来了坐不到一会就走
He usually is. He's a regular and he's moving away.
以笑示人 会得到好处的
See what happens when you're nice to people? Good things happen.
好的 下周一见
Okay, I'll see you Monday.
-等等 你的车呢 -就停在门口啊
-Hold on. I'm going to walk you to your car. -I'm right outside.
你不相信?
What, you don't believe me?
睡个好觉吧
Sleep sweet.
晚安
Good night.
太阳都晒到屁♥股♥了
Rise and shine!
你还不起来?
Time to get up.
莫莉?
Molly?
你听见了吗? 别这样玩我
Do you hear that sound? It's me not laughing.
出来吧 莫莉
Come on, Molly!
你好 我是莫莉 请留言
Hey, it's Molly. Leave a message.
是我 听到留言请马上回复我
Hey, it's me. Call me as soon as you get this.
不管你在做什么 立即回复我 就这样 拜
Immediately, no matter what. Okay, bye.
你好 我正嗨着呢 现在没法接电♥话♥
Hi. I'm too cool to come to the phone right now.
比利 是我 吉儿 起来后打给我
Billy, it's Jill. I just need you to call me when you wake up.
谢了 拜
Thanks. Bye.
鲍尔斯警官
Sergeant Powers.
吉尔 你好啊 我现在有点忙
Jill. Hi. I'm a little busy right now.
-我有急事 -你说吧
-It's urgent. -Okay.
-在这说? -不行吗?
-Right here? -Why not?
他又回来了
Uh, he's back.
他又回来找我了 我闯入我家
He came back for me. He broke into my house,
趁我不在绑走了我妹妹
took my sister because I wasn't there.
这个是我妹妹 莫莉
That's my sister, Molly. Um...
我是在半年前搬进这套房♥的
Well, I moved into the house about six months ago,
大概在一个月前
and about a month ago,
莫莉打电♥话♥给我 说 她一个人租♥房♥♥觉得太贵了
Molly called me, saying that it was too expensive for her to live alone
问我是否能和我一起住
and asked if she could live in my house.
但我不认为他知道她住在那里
But I don't think he ever knew that she lived there.
康韦小姐 有什么理由让你认为你妹妹给绑♥架♥了?
Miss Conway, what makes you think your sister's been abducted?
因为 我昨晚11点还在和她通电♥话♥
Because I spoke to her last night on the phone at 11:00.
她当时准备睡觉了
She was going to bed.
但我不相信她大半夜的离开家里
And I don't think that she would just run off in the middle of the night
尤其是在我发生过这件事之后 不可能不给我留任何字条的
without leaving a note. Especially after what happened to me.
再说 她今天还有一个很重要的期末考试要考
She had a final exam today that was really important.
她还要复习 但她的书本却丢的一地都是
She was studying. She left all her books just laying out,
她昨晚穿的是睡衣和睡裤
and she was wearing a pajama shirt and boxer shorts,
今天我没发现她换过衣服出门 所以我猜想她还是穿着它们
and they weren't at the house when I looked for them. I know she's still wearing them.
你们不记下我说的这些吗?
Nobody's writing anything down.
-还有什么特征呢? -我在地板上发现她的耳环
-Anything else? -I found her earring on the floor.
是一个镶着小钻石装饰的耳环
It's a little diamond post stud
那是我父母送给她的毕业礼物
from my parents that they gave her for her graduation,
我昨晚离开的时候她还是戴着它们的
and I know she was wearing them when I left.
他回来了 那家伙回来了
He's back. This guy is back.
我知道他真的回来了
I know he's back.
吉尔 冷静 坐下平复平复
Jill, calm down, okay? Please have a seat.
还有其他强入的迹象吗?
Was there any sign of forced entry?
没了 我第一印象没发现其他的 不知道他到底怎么进来的
No. There wasn't any the first time, either. No one could figure out how he got in.
那莫莉的车呢?
What about Molly's car?
我昨晚开了她的车去上班 我的车还停在停车位呢
I drove her car to work, and I left my car in the driveway.
所以我认为 他以为我在家里
That's why I think he assumed that I was home alone.
莫莉的手♥机♥呢?
And Molly's cell phone?
它在...
It's...
平常她都把手♥机♥放在包包里 她在家的时候都是用座机的
She keeps it in her purse. She uses the landline when she's home.
-那她包包在哪? -不见了
-Where's her purse? -It's gone.
你那时被绑♥架♥ 包包是否也不见了?