I can't hear you. Oh, kids...
请安静
please be quiet.
移到视野开阔的地点
Move into position till you have a clean line of sight!
左舷方向 二百米处
Portside! Two hundred meters!
全体戒备
Brace!
不要开火
Hold your fire.
不要开火
Hold your fire.
天哪
Holy shit.
糟糕
Oh, shit!
-抓稳 -小心
- Hold on! - Watch out!
开火 开火 开火
Fire! Fire! Fire!
小心
Look out!
趴下 躲在座位下
Get down! Get down in your seats!
快 趴下
Please! Get down!
让开 让开
Get out of the way! Get out of the way!
快快快
Move out! Move, move, move!
先头部队 桥上还有平民 不要开火
Striker! There's civilians on the bridge. Hold your fire!
开火
Open fire!
快走 快走
Move! Move!
-好了 进去 -准备发射
- All right, get in there! - Prepare to arm the device!
准备就绪 你那边呢
Ready! You got it?
准备就绪
I'm all set.
插入钥匙
Arming keys!
三 二 一
Three! Two! One!
那他妈是什么
What the hell was that?
电磁脉冲
EMP.
引擎熄火了 我们失去动力了
Engine's stopped! We lost power!
-你还好吗 -还好
- You all right? - Yeah.
-开火 -它来了
- Fire! - Incoming!
萨姆·布罗迪一小时前
Sam Brody was checked into the
在奥克兰体育场避难所签到了 他很安全
Oakland Coliseum shelter an hour ago. He is safe.
但我没有艾莉·布罗迪的记录
But I have no record of Elle Brody.
她没离开城市
She never made it out of the city.
再查一次 拜托
Well, check again. Please.
我让她等我 可我没能过去
I told her to wait for me, and I didn't make it.
我很抱歉 但他们在努力把市中心的人
I'm sorry, but they are trying to get everyone downtown
都送进地下掩体
into subway shelters.
我相信你妻子会没事的
I'm sure your wife is fine.
布罗迪中尉
Lieutenant Brody!
我要找布罗迪中尉
I'm looking for Lieutenant Brody.
-你是布罗迪吗 -是
- Are you Brody? - Yes.
听着 雄性穆托把核弹头
Okay, listen up. The male delivered the warhead
带到了市中心
to the center of downtown.
这意味着有十万市民都处在辐射半径内
That puts 100,000 civilians in the blast radius.
我们没法远程阻止它
We can't stop it remotely.
模拟定时器已经启动了
An analog timer has been installed.
穆托能让五英里内的所有电子设备失效
The Mutos are frying electronics within a five-mile bubble.
这意味着从地面接近是不可行的
Means approaching from ground is not an option.
所以我们要从空中插入
That's why we'll be conducting a halo insertion.
跳伞高度将在三万英尺
Jumping altitude will be 30,000 feet.
我们将滑过最高点着陆 这里
We just skate to the top and drop. Here.
和这里 如果你没有半路撞上摩天大楼
And here. If you don't hit a skyscraper on the way,
集结点C见
you meet at rally point Charlie.
就在这儿 明白吗
Right here. Good?
博士 大概知道要去哪儿找吗
Doctor, any guesses where to look?
地下
Underground.
如果穆托产了卵
If the Mutos have spawned...
他们现在一定在筑巢
they'll be building a nest.
队长 找到弹头之后
Captain, when you find the warhead,
拆掉需要多久
how long to disarm it?
长官 没看到模拟模块我无法预估
Sir, without seeing the analog mod, I couldn't even guess.
六十秒 只要我能接近它
Sixty seconds, if I can access it.
那装置是我亲手改装的
I retrofitted that device myself.
布罗迪中尉是火车事故后
Lieutenant Brody is our only...
我们唯一幸存的拆弹专家
EOD tech to survive the train attack.
听起来你还挺有用
Well, it sounds like we could use you.
恕我直言
With all due respect...
如果这招不管用
...if that doesn't work,
备用方案是什么
then what's Plan B?
山下一公里处就是海滨
The waterfront is located one klick downhill.
把炸♥弹♥搬到码头 装上船
Get the bomb to the pier, onto a boat...
在它爆♥炸♥前驶离城市 越远越好
and as far away from the city as possible before it detonates.
还有什么问题吗
Any questions?
-解散 -好了 咱们走
- Dismissed. - That's it. Let's move.
中尉
Lieutenant?
可能你还不知道
They've already been briefed.
我们没有撤离方案
We have no extraction plan.
如果你没成功 就回不来了
If you don't walk out, you don't come back at all.
长官 我会不惜一切代价
Sir, I'll do whatever it takes.
你说的这个掠食者之王 博士
This alpha predator of yours, doctor...
你真认为它能成功吗
...do you really think he has a chance?
人类狂妄地以为自然在我们掌握之中
The arrogance of man is thinking nature is in our control...
却不知事实恰恰相反
and not the other way around.
让它们斗吧
Let them fight.
主啊 感谢您
Oh, Lord God, we give thanks
赐予我们的机会
for the opportunities you have given us
我们将并肩为我们伟大的祖国作战
...going together as comrades to defend our great nation.
感谢您赐予我们的时间
We thank you for the time
和对我们的庇佑
and service that you have given us together.
如今我们即将分别
Now as we are about to leave one another...
请赐予我们力量
let us have the strength...
各就各位 各就各位
Take position! Take position!
我看到一队向东边移♥动♥了
I saw Team 1 move to the east.
两个队员没能成功着陆
Two of our team members didn't make it.
我从无线电里听到了零星情况
I heard bits and pieces on the radio.
楼顶的狙击手已经就位
Snipers on the rooftop moving into position.
我们走吧 拿上核弹头
Here we go. Picking up the nuke.
哪条路
Which way?
往山上走一公里
One klick up the hill.
我们发现了弹头
We found the warhead.
走 从这个方向上山 行动
Let's go! Up the hill, this direction. Let's move.
看
Look.
行动 行动
Let's move, let's move.
在我六点钟方向
On my six.
中士 看这个
Sarge, get a look at this.
我们得开始行动了 你收到信♥号♥♥了吗
We gotta get moving. You got a signal yet?
收到了
I got it.
在下边
It's down there.
走 走
All right, move, move!
排成一队
Grab a line!
再亮点 格雷泽
More light. Grazer.
好了 安全
Right, clear out.
可以开始了
Here we go.
小心 小心
Whoa, look out, heads up!
我们还剩多长时间
How much time we got left?
27分钟
We have 27 mikes.
我们必须得搞定
We gotta get this thing down.
快走 我掩护你
Move, move, I got you!
撤退 撤退
Move it out, move it out!
小心 小心
Careful! Careful.
放下 三
And down in three...
二
...two...
一
...one.
把外壳去掉
Let's get this cover off.
中尉 该你了
Lieutenant, you're up.
打不开 被封死了
It's not budging. It's sealed shut.
得花点时间打开它
We need time to open it.
我们没时间了
We don't have time!
我们得把它弄到船上
We gotta get it on a boat.
把弹头抬起来 我们走
Grab the warhead! Let's move!
走
电影精选列表