十
Ten...
九 八
...nine, eight...
七 六
...seven, six...
五 四
...five, four...
三 二
...three, two...
一
...one.
哥斯拉
菲律宾 1999年
芹泽博士吗
Dr. Serizawa?
我是杰瑞·博伊德
Jerry Boyd.
我得提醒您 里面一片狼藉
I'm warning you, it's a mess.
彻底一片狼藉
It's just a total mess.
我是今早奉命过来的
Monarch sent me in this morning.
您四处看看吧 我跟他们打过招呼了
Took a look around, but I told them we needed you.
他们上个月在这里检测出了辐射矿穴
They picked up a radiation pocket out here last month.
还满心欢喜地以为是找到了铀矿
They got excited, thinking they had a uranium deposit.
便开始调入重型机器
They started stacking up the heavy machinery and then...
结果谷底
Well, the valley floor...
塌陷到了下方的空穴里
...collapsed into a cavern below.
就那么掉进去了 全没了
Just dropped away. Just gone.
目前预计有四十名矿工也一块掉下去了
Best guess right now is about 40 miners went down with it.
这边走
This way.
他们刚发现这个矿穴的时候
When they first discovered this pocket,
辐射级别只有现在一半强
the radiation levels were only half as strong.
似乎一接触到外界空气
It's almost as if contact with the outside air...
就会开始催化什么东西
...started catalyzing something.
像某种化石 是吧
Some kind of fossils, right?
我挖了三十年的洞
I've been digging holes for 30 years,
从没见过这种情况
I've never seen anything like it.
我的天 这可能吗
Oh, my God. Is it possible?
是他吗
Is it him?
不
No.
这个更古老
This is much older.
伙计们 快来看看这个
Hey, guys. You gotta see this.
这是什么
What is it?
某种蛋吗
Some kind of egg?
还是休眠孢子
A dormant spore?
骨骼已经石化
The bones are fossilized...
但构造依然完好地保存着
but this formation seems to be perfectly preserved.
这个看起来破了
This one looks broken.
好像有什么东西
It's like something...
从这里面爬了出来
came out of it.
日本 占几拉
我来接 可能是找我的
I'll get it. It's probably for me.
不 隆志
No, Takashi.
不 隆志 先听我说
No. Takashi, just listen to me for a second.
我要求召开会议是因为
I'm asking for the meeting
如果我要关闭反应堆
because if I have to shut the reactor down...
这么大的事你肯定不想从备忘录上知道
you're not gonna want to read about it in a memo.
因为我从菲律宾
Because I've been following these
就开始追踪这些震动
tremors since they started in the Philippines...
现在它们已经到我们家门口了
and now they're in our own backyard.
不不不 勇人说
No, no, no. Hayato says...
我得先请示你
...I need to go through you about this.
听着 我只是
Look, I'm just...
想遵守公♥司♥的章程
trying to follow the protocols
仅此而已 只是做好我的本职工作
set forth by the company. That's all. It's my job.
他醒了
He's awake.
我知道 他很早就起来了
Oh, I know. He got up early.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
先去穿衣服 我来想办法
Get dressed. I'll figure it out.
-好吗 -好吧
- Okay? - Okay
待会见 爸爸
Later, Dad.
恕我冒昧 隆志 还有敬意
With all due respect, Takashi, and honor...
我深怀敬意 但恕我冒昧
respect and honor, with all of that...
我是个工程师 我不喜欢不明频谱
I'm an engineer. I don't like unexplained frequency patterning
出现在我负责的核电厂周围
near a plant where I'm responsible.
我需要召开会议 快去安排
I need a meeting. Make it happen.
妈妈再见
Bye. Mom!
他给你做了个横幅
He made you a sign.
-什么 -你的生日横幅
- What? - Your birthday sign.
-他花了很多心思 -老天
- He worked so hard. - Oh, God.
我会早点回家
I'm gonna come home early.
我开车去接他
I'll take the car and pick him up...
然后我们可以吃个像样的蛋糕 好吗
and we can get a proper cake. Okay?
听着 我必须确定
Listen, I need to know...
不是传感器出了问题
that it's not the sensors. Okay?
我不能无端召开会议
I can't be calling this meeting
却空口无凭 像个美国来的疯子一样
and look like the American maniac.
等我们到了工厂
So when we get there...
不用上楼了
...don't even bother coming up.
直接带一个小队去五层检查
Just grab a team and go down to Level 5.
你不是疯子
You're not a maniac.
我是说 你是挺疯 但这件事上没疯
I mean, you are, just not about this.
我们肯定漏掉了什么
Must be something we're not thinking of.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
什么 就是今天
What? Is it...?
-没错 是的 -我都忘了
- Yes, it is. - Oh, I forgot all about it.
-生日快乐 -谢谢
- Happy birthday. - Thank you.
我应该经常过过生日
I should have a birthday more often.
-这是什么 -地震异常记录
- What is this? - Seismic anomaly.
图表是以分钟为单位的
This graph is minutes.
横坐标是分钟 不是天数 就是现在
X is minutes, not days. This is now.
等等 地震活动
Wait, hold on. Seismic activity?
地震 你是说那种地动山摇的地震吗
Seismic? You're talking about earthquakes?
不 那种地震是随机且参差不齐的
No, earthquakes are random, jagged.
而这是一致递增的
This is consistent, increasing.
还有模式规律
This is a pattern.
好了 速战速决
All right. Let's make this quick.
隆志 怎么回事 你看过这个吗
Takashi. What the hell is going on? Have you seen this?
看了 也许现在
Yeah. Maybe not such...
不是开会的好时机
good time for a meeting.
源头是什么
What's the source?
震中在哪
Where's the epicenter?
不知道 但一直在增强
We don't know. But it keeps getting stronger.
中心肯定在某处
It's gotta be centered somewhere.
勇人
Hayato.
没有其他人报告地震
No one else is reporting it.
我们正在联♥系♥关东地区的所有核电站
We are contacting every other plant in the Kanto region.
东海 富士山
Tokai, Fujiyama.
他们都没受到影响
They're unaffected.
但我想这些数据
But my guess is these readings
是菲律宾地震的余震所产生的
are just aftershocks from the Philippine earthquake.
我们现在是全面运行的吗
Are we at full function?
是的
Yes, we are.
但安全起见 我们或许该降低运行
But perhaps we should be drawing down, to be safe.
全部下线
Take us offline.
-乔 我们得 -快去
- Now, Joe, we gotta... - Do it!
马上 关掉它
Now. Wind it down.
桑德拉
Sandra.
桑德拉 你在吗
Sandra, are you there?
我们掉头
We're turning back.
快走
Let's go.
我的天
Oh, my God.
乔 你在吗
Joe, are you there?
乔 这里泄漏了
Joe, there's been a breach.
我们正在向密封门撤离
We're heading back to the containment seal.
听着 你们得赶紧离开那里
Listen to me. You need to get out of there.
如果反应堆泄漏了 不管有没有防护服
Run, if there's been a reactor breach, you won't last five minutes...
都撑不过五分钟
with or without the suits.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
听到了 我们来了
电影精选列表