- Now we want to see you naked. - That's not the same.
这又不难 你看过我们裸体 我们也可以看你的
It's not hard. You've seen us naked, so we can see you naked.
给我们看看 看看嘛
Show us. Show us.
这有什么难的 没什么大不了的 对吧
But what's the problem? It's no big deal, right?
就我们女孩子 你想当男孩还是女孩
Just us girls together. Do you want to be a boy or a girl?
-别这样 -我们要把你当男孩还是女孩
- Stop it. - Should we see you as boy or girl?
就这么简单
That's all.
我们要把你当男孩还是女孩
Should we see you as a girl or a boy?
就这个问题 我们要把你当男孩还是女孩
It's just a question. Should we see you as a girl or a boy?
-别这样 -很简单的问题啊
- Stop it. - I'm asking a simple question.
你不想说吗 男孩还是女孩 说话啊
You don't want to say? Boy or girl, you're not saying?
你不是女孩吗 那你就是男孩
You don't look like a girl now? So you look like a boy.
-所以你到底想做女孩还是男孩 -女孩
- So you want to be a girl or a boy? - Girl.
那行 给我们看看 -别骚扰他
- Finally. OK, so let's see your thing. - Leave him.
这到底有什么难的 我们共用更衣室
What's so hard about that? You're in our dressing room.
你都看过我们裸体和私处了 我们不介意
You see us naked. You saw everyone's pussy. We don't care.
把你下面给我们看看 没什么大不了的
So show us your dick. It's no big deal.
-你要我来帮你吗 -别这样
- You want me to do it? - Stop.
我来帮你 你要吗
I'll do it. You want me to?
谢谢
Thank you.
-不难吧 -不难
That wasn't so hard, was it? No.
行了 我们都同意 别生气
OK, great. We're all agreed. Now don't be angry.
-你没生气吧 -没有
- Are you angry? - No.
没事吗 那就好
Alright? Everything's fine.
你怎么回来了
What are you doing here?
我回家了 我的胃有点痛
I came home. My stomach hurts.
-你怎么回来的 -坐地铁
- How did you get back? - On the subway.
克里斯汀 这是劳拉
Christine, Lara.
劳拉 这是克里斯汀
Lara, Christine.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
我回房♥间了
I'll be in my room.
稍等我一下
I'll be right back.
你去陪...
You just go back to...
-克里斯汀 -别冷落她
- Christine. - She's all alone.
-怎么了 -没什么 我胃痛
- What's going on? - Nothing. My stomach hurts.
-你因为这个回来的吗 -是的
- Is that why you left? - Yes.
现在没事了
But I'm fine now.
-你为什么不打给我 我可以接你 -我忘了
- Why didn't you call? I'd have come. - I forgot.
你是不是...
Did you...
你吸大♥麻♥还是喝酒了
Did you smoke a joint, did you drink?
是吗 你不想说
Is that it? You don't want to say?
不是 我不吸毒的 也没喝酒
No, I don't smoke dope, I didn't drink.
好吧
Ok.
你不想自己待着的话 一起吃吧
If you don't want to be alone, join us.
不 你们吃就行
No, I'll leave you two together.
-那随便你吧 -嗯
- Well, suit yourself. - OK.
我受不了你这样敷衍 到底怎么了
I've had enough of this nonsense. Tell me what happened.
-我昨天说了啊 -什么 胃痛吗
- I told you yesterday. - What, that stomach story?
-对 -我不信
- Yes. - I don't buy that.
那我没辙
Tough luck.
你没辙
"Tough luck."
-我不想你担心 -行 行
- I don't want you to worry. - Right. Right.
可以了
That's fine.
你体重轻了很多 生殖器还感染了
You lost a lot of weight and you have a genital infection.
不要再用胶带了
You have to stop taping.
身体状况要好才能做手术 劳拉
It's important to be physically strong enough for the operation. Lara.
目前你的身体
Right now your body is unable
经受不起这种大手术
to cope with a serious operation like that.
-你压力很大吗 -没有
- Do you have a lot of stress? - No.
劳拉 拜托 别撒谎
Lara, please. That's not true.
-是真的 -不是
- It is. - It's not.
抱歉 但劳拉胃口不好 睡得也不安稳
I'm sorry, but I see that Lara is not eating and she sleeps badly.
我知道你不好受
I know this is tough for you.
我愿意增加激素用量
I'm happy to increase the hormones,
但我必须确保
but first I must be confident...
你身体健康而且心态良好
that you're strong enough and feeling well.
要了解你的情况 我们才能帮你 好吗
The only way we can help you is if we know what's going on. Ok?
有什么想法和感受 告诉我们
What do you think and feel? Talk to us.
-我很好 -还得更好才行
- I'm fine. - No, you need to be better.
八 一
And eight, one.
开始
And go!
小心
Careful there.
加上脚的动作
Legs together.
别拖拍 你慢了
Don't be late, you're late.
下落 转身 快 快
Down and low, now turn, chop chop!
很好 继续
Good, come on.
跳的动作做出来
Don't lose the bounce guys. Come on.
三对搭档 快点 五位脚
Three couples, quickly, fifth position.
我们重新来 快点
We're gonna start again, come on.
转头要快 不够快
Fast head, I don't see it.
脚并拢
Feet together.
继续继续 别停
Keep going, keep going, don't stop, come on.
波浪形 身体上举
Into the waves, all the way up.
保持队形
Stay in your groups.
继续 继续
Keep going, keep going.
六 七 八
Six, seven, eight.
快 脚跟上 甩头要快
Come on, feet, feet, feet. Fast heads.
脚并拢 快快快
Feet together, fast, fast, fast.
-七 八 一 二 -很好
- Seven, eight, one, two. - Yes.
小心啊 史黛西
Watch it, Stacy.
再来 转身 快速换脚
Let's do it again. Turn and fast feet.
很好看 慢慢把她放下来
And now beautiful, bring her down in a nice way.
换脚 甩头 起
Fast feet, sharp head. Go.
围着圆圈旋转
Go. And lore, lore in that circle there.
准备好了吗 音乐就绪
We are ready? Music is there?
大家就位
Everybody in position.
-别进 -劳拉 对不起
- No. - Lara. Oh, sorry.
-出去 -我没看 听我说
- Get out. - I'm not looking. Listen.
-我不管 -真没看
- I don't care. - I'm not looking.
-晚点再来 -别跟我用那种语气
- Come back later. - Don't use that tone with me.
-你是在我的房♥间 -别用那种语气
- You're in my room. - Don't use that tone.
我要出门 给你俩做了晚饭
I have to go. I made dinner for you two.
带着你弟一起吃饭
Please feed him and yourself too.
好 我吃 你能走了吗
Yes, I'll eat. Can you go now?
-你快走吧 -真会折腾
- Yes, off you go. - Oh Lara, drama queen.
不是
No, but...
烦死了
Dammit.
我钥匙掉了
I lost my keys.
你进来吧
You can come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
怎么了 还好吗
What's wrong? Is everything alright?
你怎么老这样问我
Why do you always ask me that?
你也希望我总这样问你吗
Do you want me to ask you that all the time?
对 问问挺好的
Yes, actually, that would be nice.
还好吗
Is everything alright?
工作怎么样
How are things at work?
和克里斯汀处得怎么样 你确定吗
And with Christine? Are you sure?
有很愤怒吗 过于兴奋吗 心情好吗
You're not too angry? Not too nice? Are you in a good mood?
早饭吃了什么
What did you have for breakfast?
是不是很烦
Annoying, isn't it?
-我关心你很烦人吗 -有时候有点
- Does it bother you that I worry? - Sometimes a bit, yes.
我老问你 是因为你从不主动开口
I ask how you are because you never tell me anything.
-我有理由的 -对我保持沉默的理由吗
- I have my reasons. - For never telling me anything?
可能因为我并不好吧
Maybe because I'm not alright.
你老把"我很好"挂在嘴边
You know what you always say? 'I'm fine.'
我知道你并不好 所以才问你
That's why I ask. Because I know you're not fine.
而你总是反着答 "我很好 我很好"
And you always say the opposite. 'I'm fine, I'm fine.'
我能怎么办 我是你♥爸♥ 我担心才问你啊
So what do I do? I'm your father. I worry. I ask how you are.
我倒情愿你说自己有事
And I'd like to hear you say things are not fine.
我们就能聊聊了