劳拉
Lara.
劳拉
Lara.
劳拉
Lara.
劳拉
Lara.
劳拉
Lara.
安静点
Quiet.
劳拉
Lara.
劳拉
Lara.
劳拉
Lara.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
没干嘛
Nothing.
你疯了吗 快停下
Are you out of your mind? Stop it.
晚了
Too late.
-很好看 你不觉得吗 -你怎么回事
- Pretty, don't you think? - What is wrong with you?
我想打耳洞 所以我就打了呀
I just wanted my ears pierced, so I did it.
-你消毒了没 -我又不傻
- You disinfected them, I hope? - I'm not an idiot.
让我看看吧 让我看看
Show me, please. Show me.
好了 有请下一位
Yes. Next, please.
-祝你好运 -好运喔
- Good luck. - Good luck.
你的古典芭蕾技巧还需磨练
Your classical technique needs further perfecting.
但已经很棒了 不算什么大问题
But it's good enough, that's not the problem.
你没接触过足尖动作
Pointe work is new to you.
这可能是个问题
That might be an issue.
会有极高的受伤风险
There's a serious risk of damage.
之前你的双脚训练侧重不同
Your feet were trained differently.
坦白说 将芭蕾舞者作为职业对你来说不大可能
Frankly a career as a ballerina looks doubtful for you.
我会采纳你上所学校的建议
I'm following the advice of your previous school.
但我们非常看好你的毅力
But we do have great confidence in your perseverance.
我建议试学八周
I suggest a trial period of eight weeks.
到时候验收你的训练成果
Then we'll see if you're evolving enough...
看你能否跟上其他女孩
and if you can keep up with the other girls.
-好吗 -好的
- OK? - Yes.
一切训练都是为了她好
All that exercise is to her advantage.
即使用了发育抑制剂 她的骨头仍然很硬
Her bones are strong despite the puberty inhibitors.
但她必须继续摄入维他命
But it's important that she keeps taking her vitamins.
她有在吃
She does.
-你怎么样 -还行 谢谢
- And how are you? - Fine, thank you.
她来了
There she is.
来量下♥体♥重吧
Let's get you weighed.
还好吗
Alright?
好了
There.
-你今天感觉怎么样 -很好
- How are you feeling today? - Good.
-你今天心情好吗 -是的
- Are you having a good day? - Yes.
睡得好吗
Did you sleep well?
-状态很好啊 笑容满溢的 -谢谢
- You look good. You're beaming. - Thank you.
你有没有在倒数做激素治疗的日子
Have you been counting the days until your hormone treatment?
有
Yes.
-这么大方地承认吗 -是的
- You freely admit that? - Yes.
别人一般都会先撒谎 我还得把实话套出来
Normally people lie first and I have to worm it out of them.
你上回跟我保证了什么
What did you promise me last time?
不要老是算着日子
Not to do that too much.
那怎么还是惦记着呢
And why did you do it anyway?
我没有"老"这样啦
I don't do it too much.
为什么要倒数呢
But why do it at all?
大概这样时间会过得快些吧
Because it might make the time go faster.
不 执着于某一天会感觉时间很慢
No, in fact it goes slower if you focus on that day.
活在当下 享受现在
Live in the present. Enjoy the moment.
现在就做女孩子 你就是女孩啊
Be a woman now. You are a woman.
很好 对吧 我眼前是位人美心善的女生
That's good, right? I see a nice, pretty woman.
你觉得激素治疗会带来什么改变
What do you think the hormone treatment will change?
我的样貌 我会有胸部什么的
My looks. That I'll have breasts and all that.
你很期待拥有胸部吗
Do you look forward to having breasts?
你本来就是女生 你已经拥有女儿身了
You're a woman, so you have a woman's body. Already.
我们能做的就是让你更加坚定
The only thing we can do is confirm that and support it.
但你早就是一名女性了
But you already are everything you will be then.
你明白吗 你相信我眼中的你就是女孩吗
You understand? Do you believe I see a woman when I look at you?
-不相信吗 -不相信
- Not really. - No.
那真遗憾
That is such a shame.
-我们不能... - 我来帮你们
- We can't... - I'll help you.
对 放这里
Yes, here.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
-马蒂亚斯 -路易斯
- Mathias. - Lewis.
很高兴认识你
Pleased to meet you.
我下去拿些箱子
I'm going down to get more boxes.
你开始整理吧
Would you start unpacking?
吃的放这里面吧
Let's put the food in here.
这个呢
And this?
-这里吗 还是另一边 -不 这个是常用的
- Here? Or on the other side? - No, this is practical.
-这个是空的 -谢谢
- Yes, that one is free. - Thanks.
再来一次 向前走点 然后退后
Let's do that again. Move up a bit. And go back.
身子再侧一点
More epaulement.
后退 后退
Back, back.
好 最后的埃波尔芒[斜肩侧身]没做好
Yes. I missed the epaulement at the end.
我也没看到屈膝
And I haven't seen that plie yet.
来 布雷舞步 脚背绷直...
Let's do bourree, and straight...
足尖组合舞步之一
这个动作 双臂交叉抱胸
So from here, from here, your side arm closes in crosses.
然后上举
Just goes up from here.
试试脚放这个位置能不能走动
And see if you could just go step and put your foot there.
举到头顶 再放下
So over the top, and out.
只举左臂 明白吗
Just your left arm. Was that right?
准备动作很重要
The preparation here is very important.
屈膝 然后抬肘 再来
Plie, then up from the elbow. Again.
快速后退 快速后退
Quickly to the back, quickly all the way to the back.
双脚并拢 速度加快
Close your feet and faster.
我没看到屈膝 第一次屈膝
I don't see this pile, the first pile.
这样好些了
That's better.
膝盖靠近
Shut your knees.
然后速度加快
And faster, faster...
该跳了
That's a bounce.
站稳 双脚并拢
Still, very calm. Close your feet.
挺胸 脖颈线露出来
And chests open, nice neckline. Yeah?
感受那股力量
And feel the impulse...
看向对方
Look at each other.
我叫安东尼 这个暑假我在戛纳实习
I'm Antoine and this summer I did an internship in Cannes.
但我受伤了 其实只去了两天
But I actually only went two days because I was injured.
-现在伤好了吗 -一点点吧
- And you're recovered now? - Yes, a bit.
好的
Ok.
我叫安可 今年16岁
I'm Anke and I'm sixteen
来自西弗兰德省[比利时]的伊泽海姆
and I'm from Izegem, West-Flanders.
这个暑假我去了意大利罗马
And this summer I made a trip to Rome in Italy.
-好的 意大利怎么样 -很暖和 大多时候都暖和
- OK, and how was Italy? - Warm. Mostly very warm.
-玩得开心吗 -开心
- And was it nice? - Yes, it was.
-该你了 -我叫劳拉 我也马上16岁了
- Your turn. - I'm Lara and I'm almost 16 as well.
我有一个六岁的弟弟
And I've a little brother, he's 6.
好的
Ok.
这个问题可能会很直接...
This may be a direct question,
但是劳拉 我要请你闭上眼睛...
but, Lara, I'll ask you to close your eyes...
我想让其他女生表个态
while I ask the other girls to raise their hands...
对劳拉进女更衣室有意见的请举手
if they have a problem with Lara changing in the girl's changing room.
好 你可以闭眼了
OK, you can close your eyes.
好 谢谢 该你了
OK, thank you. Your turn.
我叫艾洛迪 现在16岁
Hi, my name is Elody and I'm 16.
我这个暑假在巴黎歌♥剧院实习
And I did an internship at the Paris Opera this summer.
睡得好吗
Did you sleep well?
-很好 你呢 -不差
- Very well. You? - Not too bad.
等你吃完三明治我们就走
Finish your sandwich and we'll go.
-你昨晚工作到很晚吗 -到凌晨三四点吧
- Were you working late last night? - To 3 or 4 in the morning.
那挺晚的
Pretty late.
你的口袋里没有东西
There's nothing in your pocket.
-有 里面有泥巴的 -什么