in which even the fruits of victory would be ashes in our mouth.
但我们不能因此退缩...
But neither will we shrink from that risk...
任何时候,都要去面对
at any time it must be faced.
我已指示军队做好应对任何不测的准备
I have directed the armed forces to prepare for any eventualities.
我们的一项国策是...
It shall be the policy of this nation...
将来自古巴的核弹攻击...
to regard any nuclear missile launched from Cuba...
针对西半球任何国家的...
against any nation in the Western Hemisphere...
都视为苏联对美国的攻击...
as an attack by the Soviet Union on the United States...
并发动全面的报复打击
requiring a full retaliatory response upon the Soviet Union.
自♥由♥的代价很高...
The cost of freedom is always high...
但美国人愿意为此付出
but Americans have always paid it.
我们绝不会选择...
And one path we shall never choose...
投降或者屈从的道路
and that is the path of surrender or submission.
我梦见一道火墙,
I dreamed there was a wall of flame.
我尖叫着,因为我着了火
I screamed because I was to blame.
我东张西望,
I looked around.
没有黑夜,没有白天...
No night, no day...
没有天空,没有大地
no sky, no ground.
什么也不能说
Nothing to say.
对不起,我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我们一直在聊天
We were talking and talking.
我忘记了时间
I didn't notice the time.
它是那么... - 热烈
It was so... - Intense.
是的
Right.
嗯,曾经是
Well, it was.
我想...
And I think...
罗兰德受了伤害
I think Roland is wounded.
你指什么?发生了什么事吗?
What do you mean? What's happened?
我是指,感情上...
Wounded emotionally, I mean.
和精神上的伤害
And spiritually.
也许我可以帮助他
I think I can help him.
你帮他?怎么帮?
Help him? How can you help him?
你知道,我们有很多共同点 - 比如?
We have a lot in common, you know. - Such as?
比如,他的妈妈在他很小的时候就离开了
Such as the fact that his mother left him when he was little.
就像我的父亲离开我
You know, like my father left me.
哦,这是有多大的关联!
What a way to bond.
嗯,实际上...
Well, yes, actually.
我们能理解彼此
We understand each other.
他会对我倾诉
He confides in me.
你在写什么?
Anyway, what are you writing?
一首诗...
A poem...
关于世界末日的
about the end of the world.
你没听说吗?
Haven't you heard?
听说什么? - 危机
Heard what? - About the crisis.
那些在古巴的导弹?
Remember those missiles in Cuba?
什么导弹?
What missiles?
你怎么回事?
Where have you been?
你不再关心未来的事了吗?
Don't you care about the future anymore?
不是每个人都可以像你一样去拯救世界,金吉尔
Not everyone can save the whole world like you, Ginger.
我们有时候只能把精力放在另一个人身上
Some of us have to concentrate on just one person.
你救不了我爸爸 - 为什么?
You can't save my dad. - Why not?
你以为你是谁?
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁?
Who do you think you are?
如果真的爆发战争,你也无力阻止,一切都在上帝手中
You can't stop a war if there's going to be one. It's in the hands of God.
说着容易
That's convenient.
那么你在谁的手中?
Whose hands are you in then?
等着吧
Just wait.
等你老了,他一样会抛弃你
He'll dump you too when you're older.
不,他不会!
No, he won't.
他会的,他会的!
He will. He will.
我们本来不打算告诉你
We didn't want to tell you.
告诉我什么?
Didn't want to tell me what?
什么?
What?
有什么不能告诉我的?
What didn't you want to tell me?
我想...
I think...
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
持续不断的报道指出...
There are persistent reports...
美国政♥府♥即将针对古巴导弹危机采取行动
that the American government is about to make a sensational move in the Cuba crisis.
伯特兰·罗素伯爵(罗素,英国哲学家), 在今天发布的一份声明中说...
Lord Bertrand Russell, in a statement released today said...
“虽然我们仍然幸存着...
"While life remains to us...
但我们绝不会停止用我们的力量...
we will not cease to do what lies in our power...
去阻止一切...
to avert the greatest calamity...
危机人类存亡的灾难 ”
that has ever threatened mankind. "
取缔核弹!取缔核弹!
Ban the bomb! Ban the bomb!
当心!警♥察♥来了!
Look out! Police!
坐下!所有人都坐下!
Sit down! Everybody sit down!
大门!
Gate!
堵住大门!所有人都去堵住大门!
Block the gate! Everybody block the gate!
贝拉!
Bella!
取缔核弹!取缔核弹!
Ban the bomb! Ban the bomb!
金吉尔!
Ginger!
是我
Yes, it's me.
你没事吧? - 没事
Are you all right? - Yeah.
上帝啊,你在发抖
My God, you're shivering.
靠着我,这样会好些,好吗?
Lean on me. This could get rough. Okay?
抓紧不放!
Hang on tight.
取缔核弹!取缔核弹!
Ban the bomb! Ban the bomb!
取缔核弹!
Ban the bomb!
快跑!
Move!
贝拉!
Bella!
贝拉!
Bella!
金吉尔!
Ginger!
取缔核弹!取缔核弹!
Ban the bomb! Ban the bomb!
取缔核弹!取缔核弹!取缔核弹!
Ban the bomb! Ban the bomb! Ban the bomb!
我是医生
I am a doctor.
随便和我说点什么
You can speak freely to me.
如果你不说话,我就帮不了你
Look, I can't help you unless you talk.
明白吗?
Do you understand?
你看起来很压抑
You seem depressed.
是这样吗?
Are you depressed?
那说点什么
Then speak.
你是这孩子的母亲?
Are you the girl's mother?
不是
No.
不,我不是
No, I'm not.
她妈妈在哪? - 她不知道她女儿在这里
Where is the mother? - She doesn't know her daughter is here.
那她的父亲呢?
Then is one of you the girl's father?
我们是他们家的朋友,来带她回家
We're family friends. We've come to take her home.
好,她需要一些帮助 这样的抗♥议♥行动对她来说就像是上前线
Well, she needs help. All this protesting is a front, you know.
这孩子精神上可能有严重的问题
The girl may be seriously mentally ill.
哦,天哪
Oh, for Christ's sake.
也许她只是有些过分担心...
Maybe she's justifiably worried...
可能发生的核浩劫
about the possibility of a nuclear holocaust.
你是在想那些吗?
Have you considered that?
和我们说说话,亲爱的
Just talk to us, darling.
来吧!
Come on.
他们有伤着你吗?
Did they hurt you?
金吉尔,你必须告诉我们
Ginger, you must tell us.
说点什么好吗?
Please say something.
好吧,听我说
Okay, listen.
我让安努什卡去叫罗莎来
I've asked Anoushka to bring Rosa over.
也许你想和她说点什么, 如果你不想对我们说
Thought maybe you'd talk to her, if you don't want to talk to us.
别这样对着我! - 娜塔莉,别这样!
Don't make that face at me. - Nat, don't.
但我在乎她,我... - 你不在乎!
But I care about her and I... - You don't care!
我想她的确在乎,亲爱的
Actually, I think she does, sweetheart.
她才不在乎世界可能要结束了
She doesn't care that the world might end.
我当然在乎!
Of course I do!
我就在你身边,金吉尔
I'm on your side, Ginger.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
那么,她还知道些什么?
Well, what else doesn't she know?
金吉尔?
Ginger?
我不能说
电影精选列表