美国国防部...
The Defense Department of the United States government...
已经估计出伤亡人数...
has arrived at estimates of casualties...
如果核战爆发, 美国政♥府♥是否需要考虑...
should they and the Soviet Union adopt a counterforce strategy...
采取与苏联针锋相对的战略
in the event of nuclear war.
具体数字如下:
The estimates are as follows.
美国本土,1亿人死亡...
100,000,000 dead in the United States...
欧洲,1亿1千5百万人死亡...
115,000,000 dead in Europe...
其中,英国2千3百万人死亡
including 23,000,000 dead in Great Britain.
没有任何本土防御的情况下,发动反击...
Without any civil defense, the counterforce strategy...
可能导致西欧地区的人口灭绝...
has the capacity to destroy all life in Western Europe...
美国与苏联...
the United States and the Soviet Union.
凭借有效的...
With an effective...
我想和你谈谈女孩子们
I want to talk to you about the girls.
好的,关于什么?
All right. What about them?
我认为罗莎是一个不好的影响
I think Rosa's a bad influence.
怎么讲,你指什么?
Meaning what, exactly?
安努什卡担心她
Anoushka worries about her.
她说她感到不安
She says she's disturbed.
如果你11岁的时候有人说你是个失败者, 你会怎么想?
So would you be if you'd been told you were a failure when you were 11 years old.
可恶11+考试(英国部分城镇实行的小学毕业考试)! - 你做得还不错
Yeah. Bloody 11-plus exams. - You did well though.
那些考试其实没什么重要的
Not that exams mean anything of reaI significance.
甚至无法判断你是否聪明
Can't measure intelligence.
事实上,她很好
Anyway, she's not disturbed.
她有趣...
She's interesting.
而且是我最好的朋友
And she's my best friend.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
把头转过来,相反方向
Turn your head. Opposite way.
这样不对
You're not doing it right.
再试一次
Try again.
你到底跑哪去了?
Where the hell have you been?
我们不过,在外面随便走走
We were just, you know, roving about.
放松点 - 现在凌晨2:00!
Being free. - It's 2:00 in the morning.
罗兰德,说些什么!
Roland, please. Say something.
确实,时候不早了
Well, yes, it is late.
可你总是熬夜
You always stay up late.
是的
True.
安努什卡一定担心死了
Anoushka must be crazed with worry.
不见得
Doubtful.
罗莎
Rosa.
来吧,罗莎,我想我最好开车送你回家
Okay, come on. I suppose I'd better drive you home, Rosa.
老天,我现在应该在工作!
Jesus. I should be working.
明天见
Tomorrow?
实际上,应该是今天 - 没错
Today, actually. - Good point.
再见,金吉尔的爸爸
Bye, Ginger's dad.
我叫罗兰德...
It's Roland...
actually.
对于一个女孩来说, 最重要的财富是有可爱的性格
It says here that a girl's most important possession is a bubbly personality.
是吗?
Interesting.
你认为波伏娃可爱吗? (波伏娃,法国存在主义作家,女权运动的重要理论家和创始人之一)
Do you think Simone de Beauvoir has a bubbly personality?
谁? - 那个法国作家
Who? - That French writer.
她是个存在主义者
She's an existentialist.
也许她还没读过这本杂♥志♥ (手里的杂♥志♥叫Girls,和波伏娃的作品同名)
Maybe she hasn't read Girl.
书里说,男生不喜欢太严肃的女生
It says here that boys don't like girls who are too serious.
好吧,即便如此...
Well, even so...
我对你说过,我已经决定作一个诗人吗?
did I tell you I've decided to be a poet?
你就当告诉过我了
Thought you were already.
你认为它们还缩水的不够吗?
Do you think they've shrunk enough yet?
哦!
Sorry.
我在思考 - 真不寻常
I've been thinking. - Unusual.
很好笑,听我说
Very funny. Listen.
我在听
I'm listening.
我希望世界不要就这么结束 你不这样想吗?
I'd prefer the world not to end. Wouldn't you?
也许吧...
Probably...
如果找到真正的爱情
if I find true love.
知道吗...
You know?
那种永恒的爱情...
The kind that lasts forever.
如果有的话
If there is a forever.
说得好!
Good point.
不过说真的,罗莎...
But really, Rosa...
我认为,我们应该做点什么...
I think we should do something...
关于那些炸♥弹♥
about the bomb.
比如说,抗♥议♥
You know, protest.
我认为我们应该祈祷
I think we should pray.
哦,真漂亮!
Gosh.
谢谢!
Thank you.
罗莎
Rosa?
你妈妈的?
Isn't that Mum's?
怎么了?
So?
你们两个去哪? - 去参加一个会议
Where are you two going? - To a meeting.
什么样的会议?
What kind of meeting?
一个关于禁止炸♥弹♥的会议
A meeting to ban the bomb.
支持核裁军运动
It's called the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament.
YCND
YCND.
“Y”代表什么?
What's the "Y" for?
年轻人
Young.
嗯,听起来不错!
Well, good for you two girls.
很了不起,你觉得呢,娜塔莉?
That's marvelous. Don't you think so, Nat?
罗兰德肯定会高兴
Roland would be pleased.
只是别回来太晚了,罗莎
Just don't get back too late, Rosa.
你得帮我照顾那些小的 - 我不会做任何事的
You've got to help me with the little ones. - I haven't got to do anything.
上帝,如果有个男人在身旁......
God, if there was a man around...
你会幸运的 - 罗莎!
You'd be lucky. - Rosa!
说到这...
Speaking of which...
金吉尔,你最后一次洗碗是什么时候?
when was the last time you did any washing up, Ginger?
但我几乎没有在这吃过任何东西
But I've hardly been here for any meals.
那么,你们都去哪了?
Well, exactly. Where have you been?
我收到一封你学校的来信,令人汗颜
I had a letter from your school. It was embarrassing.
汗颜
Embarrassing.
真可怕啊!
How terrible.
尤其是想到世界也许会被炸得什么也不剩...
Especially given that the world might blow up...
你们看起来不太明白
which none of you seem to understand.
你确定吗,亲爱的?
Are you quite sure about that, darling?
哦,马克,我没说你
Oh, Mark, I didn't mean you.
问题是该做些什么
The question is what to do.
或者,像恩♥格♥斯♥(伟大革命导师)说的那样,“能做些什么?”
Or, as Engels puts it, "What is to be done?"
核武器不能保护我们
Nuclear weapons do not protect us.
它们威胁我们的生存
They threaten our very existence.
英国的这些导弹基地...
The missiles on bases here in Britain...
威力之大...
are hundreds of times more powerful...
胜过广岛那次千百倍
than those used in Hiroshima.
我们必须采取直接行动
We have to take direct action.
尽我们所能制止这种疯狂的行为
We must do everything we can to stop this madness.
只要有足够多的人走上街头,政♥府♥就不能视而不见
The government can't ignore it if there are enough people on the streets.
那么,我们该如何让人们走出来呢?
So how do we get people out?
让他们走出家门和我们一起游♥行♥
How do we get people out of their homes and marching with us?
那边的女孩子们,对,你们
You back there. Well, girls?
以前没见过你们
Haven't seen you here before.
想说点什么吗?
What do you say?
你认为政客们会听我们的吗?
Do you think the politicians will listen to us?
...
In my...
在梦里,我能听到警告
In my dream I heard the warning.
它说,“你还剩三分钟离开这里”
"You have three minutes left," it said.
“去告诉大家,
"Go and tell the others.
就现在!”
Tell the others now. "
我怎么能不多想?
How could I not suspect something?
你从来没有回来过
You're never here.
现在我回来了
I'm here now.
告诉我 - 上帝啊...
Tell me. - For God's sake.
“现在就去告诉其他人,就今天早上”
"Tell the others now, this morning. "
别对我说这就够了
Don't tell me what's enough.
哦,上帝,娜塔莉!
电影精选列表