进树林里 等他们路过
head into those woods and wait for 'em to pass.
待在这里 我们就如同瓮中之鳖
We stay here, we're fish in a barrel.
我们不能离开
We can't leave.
5个对50个
Five guys against 50.
-这无疑是自寻死路 -我们必须待在这
- It's plain suicide. - We're staying.
好极了 行吧
Great. Okay.
那我还是上阁楼那
Well, then I guess I'll just go up to the attic
盯着他们吧
and try to spot 'em then.
谁想来帮我吗
Either of you wanna maybe come help?
尤金
Eugene?
来吧
Come on.
我们可以玩翻花绳
We can play cat's cradle.
别谈论不在场的人
Not talking about people not in the room.
什么
What?
这是什么
What the hell is that?
黑魔法
Black magic.
祭坛
Sacrificial altars.
听说希♥特♥勒♥笃信神秘学
They say Hitler is a big believer in the occult.
是吗
They say, huh?
纳粹一定是对赫尔维格一家举♥行♥了杀人仪式
The Nazis must've committed ritualistic killings on the Helwigs.
一群变♥态♥
Sick pervs.
帮我一把 行吗
Give me a hand, will you?
你想把柜子搬去那边吗
You wanna take it over there?
好的
Yeah, okay.
我扶好了
Got it. I got it.
好了吗
Ready?
一
One...
操 你个混♥蛋♥
Oh, fuck! You motherfucker!
不是我弄的
Hey, that wasn't me.
离我远点
Get away from me!
老天
God.
你有没有听见
You hear that?
...永远焚烧 他们不会放过你的
...burning for eternity. They're coming for you.
我们偷走快乐...
We steal joy...
那是什么
What is that?
...崩溃 获取你的记忆
...falls apart and reap your memories.
我不相信有女巫
I don't believe in witches,
但如果一个老太婆骑着扫帚飞来飞去...
but if an old hag flies around on a broom stick...
我们不是真要讨论这么荒谬的事吧
Please tell me we're having this conversation right now.
-我以为自己快疯了 -我也是
- I thought I was going batshit. - Yeah, me, too.
现在我知道上一队人为什么迫不及待离开了
Now I know why the last bunch was so desperate to amscray.
这个地方...
I mean, this place is...
闹鬼
Haunted.
除非有谁能想出更贴切的词
Unless someone's got a better word for it.
听着 在纳粹来之前我们赶紧离开
Look, before the Nazis come, we should, like, 23 skidoo.
什么声音
What is that?
I
I...
F
F...
Y
Y...
O
O...
U
U...
"如果你..." L
"If you..." L...
E 老天
E... God!
A V
A-v...
"如果你离开"
"If you leave..."
尤金 怎么...
Eugene, what the...
怎么回事
What the fuck is happening?
不是我在写
I'm not writing!
不是我在写
I'm not writing!
操
Fuck!
如果你离开
If you leave,
你就会死
you'll die!
怎么了
What?
如果箱子里留有我们用得上的东西
It'd be nice if someone left something in these
就好了
we can actually use.
我去把大门锁起来
I'm gonna go padlock the front door
让德军以为我们撤离了
and make them think that we abandoned the place.
如果他们进来找吃的
If they come in looking for food...
我们也不是没对付过他们
not our first rodeo.
谢了
Thanks.
好了 他们走了
Okay, they're moving on.
他们走了
They're moving on.
操
Fuck.
-该死的 -那个混♥蛋♥
- Damn it! - That son of a bitch.
手榴弹
Grenade!
布奇 不
Butchie, no!
尤金
Eugene!
-克里斯 -快来
- Chris! - Come on!
你在哪
Where are you?
克里斯 我们得掩护 从后方掩护
Chris, we need to cover! We need to cover from the back!
他不在这
He's not here!
我们来找你 你在哪
We're coming to get you. Where are you?
克里斯 你在哪
Chris, where are you?
快来
Come fast!
外面
Out here!
该死 操
Oh, shit. Oh, fuck.
该死 操
Shit! Fuck!
不
No!
这不是真的
This isn't real.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
总是爱逞英雄
Always gotta be the hero.
我们还剩下多少吗♥啡♥
How much morphine we have left?
足够结束他的痛苦
Enough to do the job...
如果必须动手的话
if we have to.
把这个人♥渣♥和其他的一起搬出去
Take this trash out with the rest of 'em.
你做了什么
What the hell did you do?
你们不会理解的
You wouldn't understand it.
脱掉他的衣服 和其他人放在一起
Strip him down and put him with the rest.
闹鬼到底是什么意思
What the hell does haunted even mean?
是指某些人的鬼魂
Does that mean specific people have ghosts
留在他们死去的地方 不愿离去吗
that are somehow anchored to the places they died?
还是指某个地方发生过邪恶之事
Or is it the places where evil's occurred
因而变成恶魔势力的入口
that makes the portal to demonic forces?
又或是魔鬼这个概念最初就是人编出来的
Or was evil simply a manmade concept in the first place?
你能不能消停会
Will you give it a rest already?
听着 魔鬼只是...
Look, evil is just...
是魔鬼使暴♥力♥变得如此有趣
Well, it's what makes the violence so much fun.
我们所经历的一切
Everything we experienced,
就是纳粹对住在这里这家人所做的事
it's what what the Nazis did to the family that lived here.
赫尔维格一家
The Helwigs,
瓦
尽管有法国皇室血统 却是藏匿的犹太人
despite their French royal lineage, were hiding Jews.
这栋房♥子落入纳粹手中
So, the house fell into Nazi hands.
纳粹终于来到这里时
And when the Nazis finally came,
他们破门而入
they smashed the doors down
孩子们逃跑并躲藏起来
and the children ran and hid.
但赫尔维格先生就在这间图书室被抓住
But Mr. Helwig was found right here in the library.
纳粹把他绑在椅子上
So, the Nazis tied him to a chair.
赫尔维格太太躲在厨房♥的食品储藏室
Mrs. Helwig was hiding in the kitchen pantry.
他们将她拖到楼上 然后发现她儿子
So they dragged her upstairs where they found her son
藏在阁楼衣橱里
hiding in the armoire in the attic.
他们把儿子淹死在楼上浴缸里
They drowned her boy in the upstairs bathtub
并用枪指着她逼她看
and forced her to watch at gunpoint.
他们发现女儿
They found the daughter
躲在仆人房♥间 克莉丝汀娜
hiding in the servants' quarters. Cristina.
他们就把她拖上阁楼
So they dragged her upstairs to the attic
吊死在房♥梁上
and hanged her from the rafters.
他们把尖叫的母亲扛到楼下图书室
They carried the screaming mom down to the library
她丈夫在那里已经被浇满了煤油
where they had soaked her husband in kerosene,
他们大笑着将他点燃
laughing as they set him on fire.
他们将这家人的尸体随意堆在一起