这场战争不会结束 每走一英里 我的身心都在崩溃
每次颠簸都让我头昏脑涨 每一步都让我离家乡更远
直到我成为一具很久以前和母亲吻别过的行尸走肉
我一直惶惶不安 不知道哪个会先到来
是夺走我生命的子弹 还是最后一个救赎自己的机会
迪·韦尔纳 18岁 二战一等兵
纳粹占领的法国
1944年
趴下
Get down!
后退 后退
Get back! Get back!
没用
It's not working!
医疗兵 医疗兵
Medic! Medic!
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
到处都是炮火
Gunfire everywhere!
导弹来了
Incoming!
你想怎么样
What do you want?
战 争 幽 灵
布奇
Hey, Butchie.
有多余的袜子吗
You got an extra pair of them socks?
我快痒死了
These dogs is itching me like crazy.
该带两双的
Should've packed two pair.
我带了
I did.
三天后第一双就穿破了
Put holes in the first pair after three days.
该死
Damn it.
真希望我天生就是扁平足
I wish I was born flat foot.
我表哥的弟弟是扁平足
My cousin's kid brother got flat feet,
他发现自己没法参军
he found out he couldn't get into the army.
他在我叔叔的谷仓上吊自杀了
He hung himself in my uncle's barn.
你真是满嘴鬼话 科克
You're so full of shit, Kirk.
你表哥的弟弟还是你表亲 对吧
Your cousin's kid brother's still your cousin, ain't he?
你为什么要这样拐了弯地称呼他
Why would you call him anything else?
真的 他是我表亲
No kidding, he's my cousin.
谁会撒这种谎
Who would lie about that?
你知道自己为什么撒谎吗
Do you even know why you lie?
你在跟谁耍幽默呢
Who you crackin' wise at?
翻过那些山 再走30英里就到前哨了
The outpost is 30 miles over those hills.
动身吧
Let's move out.
好像有吉普车来了
Feel a jeep comin'.
我们有多少M7榴弹炮
How many M7s we got?
也许我们不该炸毁那辆吉普车
Maybe we should've spared that jeep.
还得走很长一段路呢
Still have a long way to walk.
是啊 你看他们的结局多"好"
Yeah, 'cause it worked out so well for them.
纳粹现在强悍不起来了吧
Nazis ain't so tough now, are ya?
你不需要这个了
You ain't gonna be needing this. Nope.
布奇 留神有没有地图 加密信息
Hey, Butchie, keep your eyes out for any maps, coded messages,
任何可以用来对付他们的东西
anything we can use against these guys.
我不正在找嘛
What do you think I'm doing?
布奇 有个活的
Hey, Butchie, we got a live one.
要我把他带过来吗
You want I should reel him in?
还是扔回去
Or throw him back?
他是少校 能凑合
He's a major. That'll do.
来吧 德国佬 举起拳头
Let's go, Jerry, put up your dukes.
*你笑起来时*
*When you're smilin'*
*你笑起来时*
*Oh, when you're smilin'*
*全世界都*
*The whole world smiles...*
*跟你一起笑*
*...with you...*
闭嘴 尤金
Shut up, Eugene.
这混♥蛋♥知道我在说什么
Scruff fuck knows exactly what I'm saying.
好啊
All right.
-来吧 -好
- All right. - Yeah.
瞧瞧这拳皇
Hey, look at Rocky Graziano.
老天 他真厉害
Mother Mary, this guy is good.
最近的边境在翻过那座山的两英里处
Nearest crossing now is two miles over that hill.
揍他 布奇
Go get him, Butchie.
是的
Yep.
你挥拳像个傻子
Come on, you're swinging like a ding-a-ling.
抱歉 各位 我们远远落后了
Sorry, guys, we're way behind.
我好像拐错弯了
Think I made a wrong turn.
背上装备
Pack up.
我不会伤害你
I won't hurt you.
没事了
It's okay.
拿着吧
Take it.
感觉我的双脚快断掉了
Feels like my feet are gonna fall off.
等我们到了 会有蛋糕吃
Once we get there, it'll be cake.
你们可以睡好几天
You guys can sleep for days.
这次我们要给谁当保姆
Who we babysitting this time?
不是谁
Not a "who."
是一座宅邸 或者说城♥堡♥
A mansion or a castle.
这里曾是一处要塞
It's supposed to be a big deal
第82空降师来到这里
when the 82nd Airborne came through
赶跑了纳粹的最高指挥部
and pushed out the Nazi High Command.
我们要守在这里 直到换班的人来
We're to hold it till our relief comes.
-那要多久 -等着就是了
- How long is that? - As long as it takes.
哎哟 干净的床单和卫生纸
Yowza, yowza, yowza. Clean sheets and toilet paper.
难怪纳粹占领了这里
No wonder the Nazis commandeered it.
是啊 谁会不喜欢这里呢
Yeah. What's not to love?
也许他只是睡着了
Maybe he's just sleeping.
是啊 房♥间不够
Yeah, not enough rooms.
别紧张 小家伙 换班的来了
Easy, little, your relief is here.
你是数着星星就睡着了还是什么
You fall asleep star gazing or something?
拿上装备 换班的到了
Get your gear. Our relief is here.
我是不是死后到天堂了 兄弟们
I think I died and gone to heaven, boys.
老兄 你开玩笑吗 看看这里
Man, you kidding me? Look at this.
这地方跟玫瑰园歌♥舞厅一样大
This place is as big as Roseland.
这里比我皇后区的整个社区都大
It's bigger than my whole neighborhood in Queens.
好了 整装就位 我们两分钟后出发
Okay, gear up and fall in. We're out in two minutes.
这么急干什么
What's the hurry?
不急啊
There's no hurry.
你们为什么都不睡在床上
Why aren't you all sleeping in the beds?
不会是有臭虫之类的吧
It don't have bedbugs or something?
是的 有臭虫
Yeah, bedbugs.
我们把大部分床垫都放地下室了
We put most of the mattresses in the basement.
怎么回事
What's the story, morning glory?
那东西有传来什么消息吗
Any news on that thing?
没有
No.
在这里没什么信♥号♥♥
It doesn't pick up much out here.
肯定是坏了
Must be broken.
坏了吗 也许你该把它留给我们
Broken, huh? Maybe you should leave it with us.
给那位尤金螺丝刀 他就是无线电大♥师♥
Eugene there is a regular Marconian with a screwdriver.
好
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
-我现在能走了吗 -还不能
- Can I go now? - Not yet.
食物在哪
Where's the grub?
这里以前是一个人员众多的行动基地
This place was a crowd base for operations,
他们在食品贮藏室里塞满了香肠 奶酪
they stacked the pantry full of sausage, cheeses,
红酒 还有永远都喝不完的白兰地
wine and all the brandy that you can drink.
补给车一周后过来
Supply truck comes through to re-up in a week.
会带来新鲜面包和K型口粮
They'll have fresh bread and K-rations.
所以这地方有什么问题
So what's wrong with the joint?
我是说 这地方要真像科尼岛那么惬意
I mean, if this place is like Coney Island,
为什么要急着离开
what's the rush?
你们迟到了一整天
You're a day late.
我们进度已经落后了
We're behind schedule.
我们还有人想休假呢 懂了吗 蠢货
And some of us would like to make furlough, okay, asshole?
我们走
Let's go.
有人把背包落下了
One of them left their rucksack behind.
泽西
什么叫你从没吃过奶酪火锅
What do you mean you never had fondue?
你是在妓院长大的吗
Were you raised in a brothel?
给他锅碗瓢盆和他的《小爵爷》
Give him pots and pans and his Little Lord Fauntleroy.
话说 离这最近的妓院到底有多远
Hey, how far's the nearest cat house anyway?
听说法国女人下面的缝是打横长的
Heard the French girls are cut sideways.
那是日本女人 傻瓜
It's the Jap girls that are cut sideways, ya ding-a-ling.
我不明白我们为什么必须待在屋里
I don't see why we should be on lockdown.
我们可能会在这里待上一周
We could be here all week.