Which one's the tranquilizer?
我读不懂泰文
I don't read thai.
戈高,求你,求你
Gogo, please, please.
快点儿!
Hurry!
这是什么?
What is it?
就是这个,就是这个
It's this one, it's this one.
那就好,好极了,快给她注射
That's good,that's good, do it.
你根本就不知道你对抗的是什么
You have no idea what you're up against.
哦,不
Oh no.
天呐
Jesus.
他们都坐在一辆自行车上吗?
Were they all on, on one bike?
那没什么
That's nothin'.
我以前看到过六七个人在一辆自行车上
I've seen six, seven people on a bike.
你以前没看到过吗?
You ever seen that?
没有,我...
No, I...
他们都死了
They're dead.
你叫警♥察♥了吗?
Did you call the police?
这可能得花点时间
This could take hours.
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
找别的路
Gotta be another way,
快点回去,再找路吧
just gotta go back and find it.
糟糕!
Shit!
朱莉!
Julie!
在那儿
There.
朱莉
Julie.
发生了什么,亲爱的?
What's happening, baby?
朱莉,是我,亲爱的
Julie, it's me, baby.
她快死了
She's almost gone.
我们快没时间了
We have no time.
快把她扶起来,扶起来!
Get her up, get her up!
在这儿等着
Wait here.
吉姆你相信他吗?
Jim, trust him?
我们别无选择,走吧
We don't have a choice, go.
如果我们经历了这个,一切都会变得不同
If we get through this,things will be different,
我保证
I promise.
真的好感人
How touching.
我觉得我的咖啡甜到不用再加糖了
I don't think I'll ever have to sweeten my coffee again.
现在要干什么?
What now?
我们要去哪儿?
Where are we going?
去找巫医
The witch doctor.
找巫医?
The witch doctor?
你觉得在现代药品出现之前我们吃什么药?
Well what do you think we had before modern medicine?
巫术
Magic.
现在上船吧
Now get in.
她知道我们快来了
She knows we're comin.
戈高,怎么了?
Gogo, what's wrong?
当地人,他们都不想来这儿
The locals, they don't even wanna come here
因为这水里
because the waters are full of,
充满了魔鬼
with demons.
启动发动机吧
Get the motor started.
告诉他启动发动机
Tell him to start the motor.
她现在在它们的世界
She's in their world now.
如果我们不快点儿到那儿
If we don't get her there soon,
渡部会夺走她的灵魂
watabe will take her soul.
太阳快要升起来了
The sun's about to rise.
你们快没时间了
You're almost out of time.
不管你在里面看到什么,你都必须得面对
Whatever you find in here, you gotta face it.
坚强点儿
Be strong.
不要丢下我们
Just don't leave us.
她在说什么?
What's she saying?
她说你们不该打扰渡部的鬼龛
She say you cannot disturb the ghost house of watabe.
她说全是朱莉的错
She say it's Julie fault.
她救不了她
She cannot help her.
不,这不是她的错
No, it, it was not her fault.
她是被骗进去的
She was tricked into it.
告诉她,她是被骗进去的
Tell her she was tricked into it.
求你救救她
Please help her.
我什么都愿意给你
I'll give you anything,
我,我在求你
I just, I'm begging you.
你在求我吗?
You beg me?
是的,我爱她
I do, I love her.
她说你必须放弃一样对你非常重要的东西
She say you must give up something important to you,
这样才能让鬼离开她
make ghost leave her.
这样还不够
Not good enough.
你必须献出你身体的一部分
You must give a part of you.
渡部需要血肉
Watabe need flesh and blood.
吉姆
Jim,
一根手指
a finger.
你想要切掉我的手指
You want me to cut off my fucking finger?
我
I,
不,它们,一定是别的东西
no, they, there's gotta be something else.
那个戒指象征着我们之间的一切
That ring stands for everything between us.
求你了
Please.
就试一试
Just try.
我们走了这么远
We've come so far.
朱莉!
Julie!
出来,快进这个圈里!
Get out, get to the circle!
我不会丢下她的
I'm not leaving her.
不,不,离她远点儿!
No, no, leave her!
有这个圈,它就杀不了她
The circle, it won't kill her.
在这里面鬼是伤害不了我们的
The ghost cannot hurt us here.
等等
Wait.
切掉手指!
Cut it off!
吉姆?
Jim?
发生什么事儿了?
What's going on?
你没事儿吧?
Are you okay?
嘿
Hey,
你看起来不错
you look good.
去喝一杯怎么样?
How about a drink?
那是谁?
Who's that?
这位是里诺
This is Reno.
恩,所以现在要做什么?
Yeah, so what now?
我想说,额,你们不会立刻
I mean, uh, you guys aren't headin' back
回去,对吧?
right away, are ya?
我想说,你们才刚到这儿
I mean, you just got here.
你们连海边都没去过,对吧?
You guys haven't even been to the beach, right?
里诺,闭嘴
Reno, shut up.
戈高,谢谢你
Gogo, thank you.
你是我们的救命恩人
You're a life saver.
你太客气了
You're welcome.
谢谢你,戈高
thanks, gogo.
谢谢你 - 好了,没关系
Thank you. - Okay, it's okay.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
快点儿,我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
好的,下次再见,嗯哼?
Okay, see you next time, huh?
嘿,你们需要司机吗?
Hey, you have driver?
我戈高是曼谷最好的司机
Gogo best driver in Bangkok.
不,没关系,没关系,没关系
No, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
来,来吧,来吧,来吧,这边,这边
Come, come, come, come,come, this way, this way.
嘿,你们喜欢面包车吗?
Hey, you like Van?
好听的音乐,崭新的车
Cool music, new Van.
哦,我们能买♥♥下它吗?
Oh, can we get it?
格温,那东西太大了
Gwen, that thing's huge.
可能得花一大笔钱
Probably cost a fortune.
哦,拜托,就几美元算什么?
Oh come on, what's a few dollars?
那绝对很值
It's totally authentic.
你怎么知道?
How would you know?
瞧这东西多漂亮,它绝对很值钱
Something this crazy looking, it's gotta be.
拜托亲爱的,求你了
Come on baby, please