泰国,曼谷
谁能救救我!
Somebody fucking help me!
不
No.
片名:鬼龛鬼屋泰凄厉
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
这次度假一定会玩得很开心
This vacation's gonna be so amazing.
嘿,你们需要司机吗?
Hey, you have driver?
我戈高是曼谷最棒的司机
Gogo best driver in Bangkok.
不,没关系,没关系
No it's okay, it's okay.
这边,这边
This way, this way.
嘿,你们喜欢面包车吗?
Hey, you like Van?
戈高?
Gogo?
这位老兄是来真的吗?
Is this guy for real?
很棒的音乐,很棒的音乐,全新的制动器
Good music, good music, new brake.
嘿,你们要去哪儿,你们要去哪儿?
Hey where you go, where you go?
我会很快把你们送到目的地的
I take you fast, fast.
哪里?
Where?
我觉得这词,额--
I think it's, um--
不
no.
我,我听不懂
I, I don't know that.
给他看看
Show him.
我们的指南册上有
It's in our guide book.
我们得去那里
We need to go there.
哦
Oh,
额,戈高!
uh, gogo!
好吧
Okay.
我们会死的
We're gonna die.
欢迎来到泰国
Welcome to Thailand.
我们到了
Got it.
戈高,他在这个小房♥子前做什么?
Gogo, what was he doing with this house?
哦,这是鬼龛
Oh, this a ghost house.
泰国人,他们会供奉鬼
Thai people, they give present to the ghost,
取悦鬼
make them happy.
快乐的鬼会待在这里面
Happy ghost stay in here,
这样他们就不会跑到你们家了
and then they not go in your home.
好主意,让鬼快乐
So good idea, keep ghost happy.
是吗?
Yeah?
我们也取悦这些鬼吧
Gotta keep those ghosts happy.
不,不要,不,好了,我会做的
No, no, no, it's okay, I do.
哦,嘿,你们需要导游吗?
Oh hey, you have a guide?
戈高是最好的导游
Gogo the best.
你准备好了吗?亲爱的
You ready, babe?
准备好了吗?
Ready?
恩,我来帮你
Yeah, let me help you.
你能行吗?
Ya got it?
嗯哼
Mm hmm.
没关系
It's no problem.
额,窗户都打不开
Well, the windows won't open.
嗷,这比在纽约度暑假还要糟
Ah, this is worse than a New York summer.
你想回头吗?
You wanna turn back?
不可能,我们已经来了
No way, we did it.
对,确实如此
Yes we did.
嘿,不,不要,不要,我身上粘粘的,而且很脏
Hey, no, no, no,I'm sticky, I'm gross.
而且还很漂亮
And kind of beautiful
超级性感
and super sexy.
我喜欢这个
I love this.
恩,那是个,额...
Yeah, is that a, uh...
我想要一个
I want that.
像祈福棒?
Like a blessing stick?
不像
No.
朱尔斯,这个祈福棒怎么样?
Jules, what about this blessing stick?
你觉得我能和她砍价吗?
How much you think I can talk her down?
你认真的吗?
Seriously?
吉姆,这是不敬行为,拜托
Jim, that's disresp, come on.
快点儿,天呐
Come on, Jesus.
他们居然把老二放到鱼嘴里
They put the dick in the fish's mouth.
曼谷在泰语中叫作krung thep
You know Bangkok, in thai we call krung thep
krung thep就是天空之城的意思
and krung thep mean city of angel,
你们大老远跑到泰国
and you come all the way to Thailand
你们还要回到洛杉矶
and you've come to Los Angeles again.
哦,看那个人,就是那个胖子
Oh, look at that, it a fat man.
他真的好胖啊
He so fat.
住在泰国的人也吃麦当劳
People in Thailand also eat McDonald,
如果你们吃太多的话,不知道哪天也就变胖了
and if you eat a lot,sometime you get fat
就像美国人一样,所以我们大家都一样
just like America,so we the same.
戈高,你能在这儿停一下车吗?
Gogo, can you please stop here please?
哦,好的,好的,好的
Oh, okay, okay, okay.
我只是想走近看一眼
I'm just gonna get a closer look.
就一小会儿,好吗?
One sec, okay?
放开我!
Let go!
我很抱歉,真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我根本就看不懂这个
I can't read any of this.
我也一样
Neither can I.
哦,老兄
Oh man.
无论将来是好是坏,我都爱你,朱莉
I love you, Julie,for better or for worse.
朱莉·玛丽·理查森
Julie Marie Richardson,
你愿意做我老婆吗?
will you be my wife?
我愿意
Yes.
给你戴上试试
Here, try it on.
哦天呐
Oh my god.
合适吗?
Does it fit?
戒指真漂亮,它--
It is so beautiful, it's--
你喜欢吗?
you like it?
是的
Yes.
哦,谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哦,明天早上,我会为你们准备一次特别的旅行,好吗?
Oh, tomorrow morning I give special tour for you, huh?
恩,恩当然可以
Yeah, yeah sure.
谢谢你戈高
Thanks, gogo.
哦
Oh,
我的名片
my card.
嗷
Ahh.
你看他是怎么拼写制动器的
Look how he spelled brake.
这是个不错的旅馆
It's a very nice hotel.
你们两个是刚到曼谷吗?
You two new to Bangkok?
恩,今天早上才到
Yeah, just arrived this morning.
很抱歉,我是罗伯特
I'm sorry, I'm Robert.
嗷,吉姆
Ah, Jim.
这是比尔
And this is Bill.
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
这戒指真漂亮
That's a fancy ring.
哦,谢谢
Oh, thank you.
吉姆刚刚送我的,我们订婚了
Jim just gave it to me, we are engaged.
哦,喔噢,恭喜你们
Oh wow, congratulations.
你们想和我们出去喝一杯吗?
Do you wanna join us for a drink?
我们会很荣幸,我说得不对吗,比尔?
We'd be honored,wouldn't we ,Bill?
我们很乐意 - 恩,你们知道我们刚..
We would love to. - Yeah, you know, we just...
我们还是坚持认为
We insist.
我们该为你们两个庆祝一下
You two should be toasted.
而且,我们已经来了有一段时间了
Besides, you know, we've been around a while,
我们肯定能帮你们找到想去的地方
I'm sure we can help, places to go,
解决一些问题等等
things to do, and so on.
我们很乐意
We would love to.
恩,可能得过一会儿才行
Yeah, maybe in a little while.
额,我们正要打算出去吃点儿东西
Well, we were just about to go and grab a bite to eat,
你们可以给我们打个电♥话♥
so, why don't you give us a bell.
随时准备好了,就打电♥话♥到124房♥间
Room 124, whenever you're ready.
恭候你们的大驾
Lookin' forward to it.
一会儿见
See ya later.
你永远属于我
You're mine forever.