What?
真是充满惊喜的一天
Full of surprises you are today,
总得有人做些什么吧
Yeah? Well someone had to do something.
我看你嘴巴挺厉害
I see you’ve got a way with words.
小心点 孩子
Just be careful, kid.
我接个电♥话♥
I just gotta take this.
喂
Hello?
我很好 你呢
Yeah, I’m good, I’m good... How are you?
很好
Good.
不 不是很多
Nah no, not an awful lot.
想你
Missed you.
好
Good.
当然 我也很想见你
Yeah, of course I do - I’d love to see you.
好 一个小时可以
Yeah, in an hour sounds good.
好的 保重
Alright, take care.
我得去见个人 你要和我一起去吗
I got to see someone.
好啊
Alright, mate.
我们走吧
Let's get going then.
好了
Right...
我往那边走
I’m going that way.
好
Alright.
你还记得加布里埃尔的码头在哪里吗
Do you remember where Gabriel’s Wharf is?
当然
Of course I do.
一个小时之后在那里见
See you then in an hour.
好的
Alright.
祝你好运
All the best!
凯特
Kat!
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
很好 你呢
I’m good. How are you?
很好
Yeah good.
你看起来不错
You look well.
谢谢
Thanks...
你看起来也不错
You look okay yourself.
在学校还好吗
How’s it going at the school?
很好
Yeah, good.
非常不错
Really good actually.
他们让我做一些别的课的助教
They’ve given me some new classes to assist in,
我现在还可以教三年级了
so I’ve got year 3 now as well.
上课时间多了 我觉得真的挺好的
Yeah, I’ve got more hours and stuff, I think it’s going really well.
很好
Good.
你呢
What about you?
还是一样
Same old.
还在那个地方吗
Still at the same place?
对 还在那个地方
Yep, still at the same place.
5号♥的怀德曼太太还在烦我
Mrs. Wildman at number 5 is still giving me shit.
对哦
Right.
你有找过别的事儿做吗
Do you... Have you sort of looked for anything else?
比如呢
Like what?
我不知道
Don't know...
好吧
Well...
我发现我大学里有很多短课程
I saw these short courses at my uni...
得了吧 听着
Oh come on, just listen.
我们这件事说过无数次了
We’ve had this conversation a hundred times before.
短课程 大学 教育
Short courses, and university, and education...
这是你的那档子事 不是我的
It’s for you, it’s not for me.
确实 但是 我想着...
Yeah, but, I just thought that...
我是个男人 凯特 我得工作
I’m a man, Kat. I have to work.
我不是个小男孩 你也不是我妈妈
I’m not a little boy, and you’re not my mum.
好吧
Alright.
我昨天去看医生了
I went to the doctors yesterday.
你还好吗
You... You OK?
嗯
Yeah...
我很好 但是
I’m good, but...
那个
Well...
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant.
嗯
Yeah...
好吧
OK...
是我的吗
Is it mine?
当然
Of course!
你怎么知道呢 你怎么确定
How do you know? How can you be sure?
我怎么确定
How can I be sure?
因为我没和其他人搞过
Cause I haven’t been with anyone else.
我看过那些照片了 凯特
I’ve seen the pictures, Kat.
什么照片
What pictures?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
和你一起出去玩过的人 那些男人
all the guys.
我们只是出去玩又没做任何其他事
Hanging around but not doing anything.
那我怎么知道呢 凯特
Yeah, but, how do I know that, Kat?
我不敢相信
I can’t believe it...
你认真的吗 那什么都不是
Are you joking? That’s nothing!
是吗 那我怎么能知道呢
Yeah well, how am I supposed to know?
我一个月没见你了
I haven’t seen you for a month.
是 但
Yeah, but...
是我啊
It’s me.
你知道吗
You know what?
你别管了
Don’t worry about it.
凯特
Kat...
凯特 等等
Kat, wait!
凯特
Kat!
有什么有趣的事吗
Anything interesting?
托尼
Tony?
- 托尼 - 对了 记得我吗
-Tony - that’s right. Remember me?
你不是在里面吗
You... You inside?
不再是了 兄弟
No, not anymore, mate.
我出来了 我自♥由♥了
I’m out, I’m free!
- 好久不见 - 对 好久不见
- Long time... - Long time, yeah.
你的妻子怎么样 孩子呢
How’s your wife? Kids?
孩子很好 孩子都离开了
Yeah kids alright, kids gone.
你感冒了吗 不舒服吗
You got a cold, mate? Not very well?
不舒服
Not good.
你还欠我三千英镑
You owe me three grand, mate.
三千英镑
Three grand.
程 快点 兄弟 求你了
Cheng, come on, mate, please.
好久以前的事了
Long time.
真的吗
Really?
你真的要这样对我吗
You gonna do that to me?
三千英镑 就这么多
Three grand mate... That’s all it was.
给一点行吗
Just a little bit?
给一点
Little bit?
谢谢你
Thank you!
20英镑吗
Twenty fucking quid?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you having a laugh?
托尼·沃德来见多米尼克·克拉克
Tony Ward to see Dominic Clarke.
托尼·沃德来见多米尼克·克拉克
Tony Ward to see Dominic Clarke.
好的
OK.
请坐
Please take a seat.
我了解你的意思了 戴维
made yourself pretty clear there David.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for your time.
所以没有其他解决方法了
So there’s no other solution you could think of?
现在没有
Not at this moment, no.
如果你不想参与 戴维 你有你的权利 你知道的
prerogative, you know what I'm saying.
我真的很重视这件事 但是
You know I’m really dedicated to you, but...
我不能这样继续下去
I can’t continue like this.
我在冒险 我不能继续了
I’m putting myself at risk. I’m not gonna continue like this.
门在那边 戴维
There’s the door David.
- 很高兴能... - 好了 谈话挺愉快的
- It's been good... - OK, it was good having a chat.
祝你好运 保重
I wish you all the best, take care.
谢谢你 再见
Thank you, bye.
嗯
Yeah...
我们去哪吃午饭