鬼佬
手插在兜里
Hands in your pockets.
是凶器吗
Lethal weapon?
这是什么
What’s this?
长了灰胡子吗
Growing a grey beard?
有点压力
Stress and strain, innit...
压力
Stress and strain.
我往这边走
I’m heading off this way.
你要来吗
You wanna come?
好
Yeah.
我小时候常来这里
I used to knock about here all the time when I was a kid.
也会带我来
Used to bring me here as well.
情况什么样
So what was it like?
简直是另一个世界
Different world, mate.
我可不建议你也去做
It's not something I'd recommend.
我不想让你去那种地方然后看着你♥爸♥... 你懂的
I didn't want you stepping in a place like that and seeing your old man, you know.
你的妈妈怎么样
How’s your mom?
她很好
She’s alright.
你不在的时候她学了会计学
She retrained in accountancy while you were away.
哇
Fucking hell.
给一个混♥蛋♥做事
Working for this wanker.
真的吗
Oh really?
他给的工资不高 而且让她工作地非常辛苦
He doesn't pay her enough and he works her too hard.
但她还不错
But she's OK.
你知道我从家里搬出去了吗
You know I moved out the house?
是吗
You have?
你现在住在哪里
Where are you living now?
我有个小公♥寓♥
I got a little flat.
挺小的 但很不错
It's small, but it’s perfect.
可真令我惊讶
Check you out!
它好像坏了
It doesn’t work.
走吧
Come on.
嘿
Oi, oi!
艾迪·道森
Eddie Dawson!
天啊
Bloody hell!
还好吗兄弟
How’s it going mate?
很高兴见到你
Lovely to see you boy, lovely to see you.
天啊
Oh man!
你什么时候出来的
When did you get out?
今天早上
This morning.
这是康纳 这是艾迪 是个好人
Conor - Nice Guy Eddie.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
上次我见到你的时候
Last time I saw you...
你大概只有这么高
About that high.
所以我们现在有小康纳和老康纳了
So, we got young Con and the old con now then.
真有趣
Oh, funny!
还是那些老笑话 还是那么有趣
Still got them old jokes, mate, they are still flying through.
你出来之后做了什么
So what you've been doing since yougot out then?
你回家了吗
Have you been back home?
还没 就来看看这里变成什么样了
what the lay of the land was innit.
本基呢 他还在吗
Where’s Benji, is he about?
在 本基一直都在
Yeah, Benji is always about.
去下面吧 我带你快速转一转
Come down here, we'll have a quick nose around.
看看他在不在
See if he's about.
我知道他刚才在楼下 所以我想他会回来的
I know he was downstairs a while ago, so I presume he'll be back up again.
你看起来不错
You're looking good man.
谢谢 有点安静不是吗
Cheers mate... A bit quiet innit?
可不是吗 拳击可不像以前那样了
Tell me about it. Boxing isn’t what it used to be, mate.
让我把这个放下 不会花太长时间的
Let’s just flick this away, won’t be a second.
他来了 他来了
Oi, oi! There he is!
天啊
Oh my God!
你什么时候出来的
When did you get out?
今天早上
This morning.
他们会在那里聊个没完
They’ll be chatting away there now.
你♥爸♥爸以前经常打拳击呢
Your old man used to do a little bit with the gloves.
你呢
Yourself?
只有小时候打过一点
Not since I was a kid.
让我看看你还记得多少
Let’s see how much you remember.
什么 你确定吗
Yeah? You sure?
当然 来吧
Yeah, go on.
让我看看
Let’s see what you’re about.
看看你♥爸♥爸教了你些啥
Show the old man what you got.
这地方以前很热闹的 兄弟
This place used to be buzzing, mate.
我知道
Yeah, I know...
现在甚至都付不起账单
Can’t even pay the bills now mate.
什么
What?
是的 因为你知道的 多姆过来
Yeah, since you know, Dom and that, coming around...
招惹所有人
Harassing everyone.
他自己在那个豪华的小办公室里坐着
He's in that plush little office, mate.
是啊 再看看这里
Yeah, well, you can see what’s happening here.
所以 你从你妈妈家搬出来了是吗
So, you’ve moved out of your mum’s, is that right?
对 我有自己住的地方了 很棒
Yeah, I got my own place. It’s cool.
她对这件事怎么看
How does she feel about that?
她很开心能摆脱我
She’s just pleased to get rid of me.
我不这么认为 孩子
I don’t think so, son. I don't think so...
你怎么挣钱
So what do you do for money?
我在我住的地方工作
I work in the place that I live in...
还好吗兄弟
Alright, mate?
昨晚怎么样
You had a good night?
简直疯狂
Fucking crazy night, mate.
你回她家了吗
You got back to her's?
嗯
Yeah...
你可真是的
You, dog.
简直把老子累坏了
Tired myself, both, man.
她很棒的 兄弟
She was tasty, man.
是的
She was, yeah.
胸 屁♥股♥
Tits, ass...
简直奇观
Proper fucking exhibit.
我看见了
I saw...
那是谁
Who’s that mug?
不知道 我来之前他就在这
I don’t know, but he’s been here since I got here.
你好啊 兄弟
Alright, mate?
对 我在跟你说话 长得像甘道夫的人
Yeah you, Gandalf look-alike.
注意点
Alright, guys!
我们不想惹麻烦
We don't need any trouble here.
你们来我的体育馆 看着我训练 我想知道他是谁
watching me train, so I wanna know who he is?
我的体育馆
My gym.
你的体育馆吗
Your gym?
去擦厕所 本基
Go clean toilets, Benji.
你的体育馆
Your gym...
明白吗
You alright, fella? Yeah?
还是什么都不说吗
Still not gonna say anything?
他是我的一个老朋友
He’s an old pal of mine.
看着确实很老
He looks fucking old, mate, he does.
他是个喜剧演员
Comedian that one.
你叫什么名字
Have you got a name, mate?
你能说话吗
Can you speak?
你看什么看 优等生
Hey, what are you looking at, top boy?
我听到你的口音了诶 是俄♥罗♥斯♥来的吗
I thought I could hear a bit of an accent there. What is it, Russian?
你可真聪明
Fuck me, you’re smart.
因为你听起来像个白♥痴♥
Because it sounds like fucking moron.
白♥痴♥ 你可真会用词 你还在上学不是吗
Moron? That’s a big word. You still at school, son?
你们这些"硬"汉举动
And your whole 'hard man' act...
你们互相搞事情 不是吗
You get each other going, do you?
你想的话我可以帮帮你 孩子
I can get you going if you want, son.
来啊 我不怕你们 混♥蛋♥
Go on then, I’m not afraid of you, fucking prick.
我不想让你怕我
I don’t want you to be afraid of me.
我想让你帮我口
I want you to suck my fucking cock.
小心
Careful...
再见 小伙子们
See you later, lads!
干嘛