I'm gonna go talk to the next person now.
-好的 -那我走了
- Okay. - Okay.
-你好 -你好
- Oh, hey. - Hi.
-你是尼克的父亲 -对
- You're Nic's dad. - Yeah.
终于能见到你了
So nice to finally meet you.
-对啊 我叫沃尔特 -我是布莱恩
- Yeah, I'm Walter. - I'm Brian.
-布莱恩吗 -对
- Brian? - Yes.
我爸爸也叫这个名字
That's my dad's name.
-什么 -对
- What? - Yeah.
你♥爸♥爸吗 他的名字里有个Y吗
Your dad, does he spell it with a Y?
没有 他名字里有一个I
No, no, with an I.
天呐 跟我名字的拼写一样
Oh, my God. That's how I spell it.
-这太诡异了 -相当诡异
- That's so weird. - That's the weirdest thing.
哇 世界太小了
Wow. Small world.
这就是你住的地方
This is where you're gonna be staying.
严格来说 是穆恩·瑞雯的房♥间
It's technically Moon River's room,
但是她一直住在帐篷里
but she's been exclusively in that teepee.
哇 这里太棒了
Wow. This is great.
是啊
Yeah.
听着 尼克
So listen, Nic.
我真的可以接受
I-I really am cool
所有事情
with... everything.
很好 我很感激
Cool, well, I appreciate it.
说实话 我不知道你会是什么反应
I didn't know how you were gonna react, actually.
妈妈花了几天时间来适应
I... Mom took a couple days to adjust.
你告诉你妈妈了吗 你什么时候说的
You told your mom? When'd you do that?
最近 一年左右
Recently, like within the last year or so.
我只是一直不知道要怎么跟你说
Um, I just never really knew how to tell you,
你知道吗
you know?
就直接告诉我
You just tell me, you know.
我是说 我没关系的 我能接受
I mean, I'm cool. I'm around.
好的
Well, yeah.
我是说 现在 当然
I mean, now, yeah.
你可以 你什么事都可以跟我说
I just-- You can... You can tell me anything.
-好的 -不会评头论足
- Okay. - No judgment.
谢谢
Thanks.
尼克 准备好徒步了吗
Nic! Ready for the hike?
对 我忘了 我们其实
Yeah, I forgot. We're actually...
我们要去徒步 要是你想一起的话
We're gonna go on a hike, if you want to join.
-我们要去瀑布 -是吗 很有趣的样子
- We're going to the falls. - Oh, really? Fun.
-会让人难以置信 -我去拿我的跑鞋
- It's incredible. - I'll get my running shoes.
我是说 如果你愿意的话
I mean, if you're up for it.
我不知道你开车有没有很疲惫
I don't know if you're exhausted from the drive.
开车有点费劲
It's kind of strenuous.
尼克 我来自洛杉矶
Nic, I'm from Los Angeles.
我们是徒步一族
We're a hiking people.
好吧
Okay.
徒步是我们的工作
Hiking is what we do.
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
不错
Cool.
-你可以安顿一下 -好的
- You can settle in. - All right.
你好 宝贝儿 你想去徒步吗
Hey, babe, you want to come on the hike,
或者你还是感觉很糟
or you're still not feeling so good?
对 我觉得我还是退出这次徒步吧
Yeah, I think I'm just gonna sit this one out, babe.
你确定吗 新鲜的空气可能会有帮助的
Are you sure? A little fresh air might help.
-这可不是一般的瀑布 -我相信
- The waterfall's unreal. - I bet.
只是过来的路太长了 我累了
It's just a long drive. I'm tired.
好吧 别担心
Okay, no worries.
葆拉和穆恩会留下来
Paula and Moon are staying back
如果你想吃晚饭的话
if you want to get dinner going.
当然 听起来不错
Yeah, of course. That sounds good.
好吧 我们一两个小时后回来 我爱你
Okay. We'll be back in an hour or two. I love you.
-来吧 你准备好徒步了吗 -我准备好了吗
- Come on, you ready to hike? - Am I ready?
争取不掉队
Try to keep up.
外面真舒服
It's so nice out.
-我喜欢这条路 -我知道
- I love this trail. - I know.
我大概五年前来到这里
I came here like five years ago,
实际上这里杂草丛生
and it's really overgrown actually.
这里特别漂亮 尤其是在夏天
It's really pretty, especially in the summer.
我觉得我们快到了
I think we're really close.
就在这上面
It's just up here.
-你在后面还好吗 爸爸 -还好
- You okay back there, Dad? - Okay!
实际上 我觉得我需要歇一会
Actually, I think I need to stop.
-给 喝点水 -我真的快死了
- Here, have some water. - I'm actually gonna die.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好 我不想显得很奇怪
Hey, I don't wanna make this weird,
我真不敢相信
but I can't believe
我竟然在跟热血大♥师♥徒步
I'm on a hike with Master Youngblood.
你竟然看那个节目
I can't believe you watch that show.
你在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
如果你需要我 我会在那里
"If you need me, there I shall be."
费贡
Faigon!
那是什么
What in the hell is that?
叫做费贡呼吸的呼唤
Call of Faigon's breath.
那个节目就像是我的童年
That show like was my childhood.
我打赌尼克知道每一句词
I bet Nic knows every line.
其实我从来没在乎过科幻
I actually never really cared for sci-fi.
我喜欢纪录片
I like documentaries.
好吧 它棒极了
Well, it was fantasy.
我过去喜欢热血青年
I liked Youngblood.
哇哦 大家好啊
Wow. Hi, guys.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
这太棒了
This is amazing.
怎么样
How was it?
我的天呐 那是什么味道
Oh, my God, what is that smell?
晚餐
Dinner.
像是一个很厚的模型什么的
It's like a serious thick mold or something.
-谢谢 -那是什么意思
- Thanks. - What does that mean?
我的意思是 闻起来像是真菌
No, I mean, it's like a fungus.
没人闻到吗
Nobody else smells that?
穆恩 帮帮我 好吗
Moon, help me out. Hmm?
爸爸 帮忙为晚餐收拾一下
Dad, how about you go get cleaned up for dinner?
好主意
Yeah, good idea.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
你好金 我想我在你的包里落了东西
Hey, Kim, I think I left something in your bag.
-你能帮我找找嘛 -晚饭后再说
- Can you help me look for it? - After dinner.
好吧
Okay.
它像番茄酱一样
It's like tomato paste.
本该如此
That's what that is.
-你没来点吗 -没有
- You didn't get any? - No.
-你尝过这个了吗 -好吧
- Did you try this? - Okay.
-很好吃 -嗯
- It's so good. - Mmm!
龙豆吗
Dragon bean?
所以武器是真的吗
So were the weapons on set real?
是 我是说 它们都很钝
Yeah, yeah. I mean, they were dull.
他们把刃做钝这样就伤不到人了
They dull the blades so nobody can get cut,
除了有一次我被戳伤了头
except I was stabbed in the head once.
我的头被戳了
I was stabbed in the head.
-你搞定了秋葵 -噢 谢谢你
- You nailed the okra. - Oh, thank you.
扭伤了他的脚踝
Twisted his ankle
因为他的一只蹄子被抓了
cause he got one of his hooves caught.
他是个十足的骑兵
He's a total trooper.
我喜欢皮塔
I love Petar.
-噢 这太棒了 -对 这是不错
- Oh, this is amazing. - Yeah, it's all right.
把胡椒递给我 宝贝
Pass the pepper, babe.
爸爸 你能把胡椒递给金吗
Dad, can you pass Kim the pepper?
一个挚友
A friend to the end.
谢谢
Thanks.
他太可爱了
He was so cute.
我从来没想过跟马结婚 除了他
I never wanted to marry a horse but him.
你跟金的旅行怎么样 沃尔特