For what?
山路维护 不知道
Mountain maintenance. I don't know.
对了 要是我们没去上课
Besides, if we don't show up for class...
大家会找我们的
people will start looking for us.
没人知道我们在这
No one knows we're here.
我没告诉任何人我们来这了
I didn't tell anyone I was coming.
救命啊
Help!
救命
We need help!
如果我能到那根柱子那里
If I can get to that pole
我就能爬梯子下去
I can climb down the ladder.
你手这样怎么爬啊
How are you gonna climb with your hands like that?
我们不能再在这困一夜了
We won't make it another night.
你确定不再等几个小时了吗
Are you sure you don't want to wait a few hours?
可能你说的对
I mean, maybe you're right.
可能今天有人会过来
Maybe someone's coming in today.
阳光真舒服
The sun feels good.
我们开始冻的要死 现在我们又要挨晒了
First we're freezing, now we're gonna get sunburned.
总是事与愿违啊
Be careful what you wish for, right?
你怎么从不交女朋友
How come you never have a girlfriend?
该怎么回答呢
How am I supposed to answer that?
你人这么好
I just mean you're a decent guy.
那么多女孩喜欢你
and chicks dig you.
但你从来不谈恋爱
But you never have a relationship.
我之前交过一个女朋友
I had a serious girlfriend once.
-高中不算 -不是
- High school doesn't count. - No.
高中毕业之后 大一那年
No, post high school. Freshman year.
谁
Who?
一个叫安妮的女孩
This girl Annie.
我们在迎新会上认识
We met at freshman orientation.
整个暑假都发电邮联♥系♥
We emailed each other during the summer.
回到学校后 我俩就开始约会了
When we got back to school it was like we were dating.
跟她在一起的感觉太妙了
I just really felt it with her, you know?
我们有相同的爱好
We were into the same stuff, which was cool.
她很喜欢空中铁匠乐队
She was way into Aerosmith.
他们演出我看过五次 她看过八次
I'd seen 'em five times. She'd seem 'em eight.
为什么分手了
What happened?
她...
She, uh...
和我一样 最喜欢的电影是"ET"
had the same favorite movie as me... ET.
我们俩就像书里写的心灵伴侣一样
It was like soulmates, that shit you read about.
那为什么分手了
So what happened?
常见的烂理由
Same old shit.
不是
No.
知道吗 她...
You know what happened? She...
她喜欢上了别人
she liked another guy.
在联谊会上认识的混♥蛋♥ 叫迪恩
This fraternity douchebag named Dean.
她因为联谊会上的人甩了你吗
She dumped you for a frat guy?
不是
No.
我甩了她
No, I dumped her.
我们在咖啡厅
We were in the cafeteria, right?
我坐在她对面 正在吃饭
You know, we were having lunch, facing each other.
我座位朝着墙
I was facing the wall and she was...
她面朝着我身后的人
facing everybody behind me.
我看她的眼睛
And I kept seeing her, like,
一直看着后面的人
You know, looking at somebody.
脸上还挂着笑
You know, like kind of laughing.
我就问她
And I was just like, you know,
"什么东西这么好笑"
'What's so funny?' you know?
我又问 "怎么了 这么好笑"
And, you know, like, 'What the hell is going on?'
她说
And she said...
"迪恩在后面嘲笑你"
she said, 'Dean's making fun of you.'
我转身准备要...
So I turn around and I'm ready to just
揍这个混♥蛋♥
beat the shit out of this guy.
但我看见的却是那群混♥蛋♥
But all I can see are these random fucking people.
那些混♥蛋♥的脸
All these faces.
那个混♥蛋♥朝我的女朋友眉来眼去
This guy was making eyes at my girl
他们看见我
and could see me...
我却不知道他们在背后笑我
But I couldn't see him.
真够怂的
That's messed up.
我从没觉得那么丢人过
I never felt so stupid.
我走了
I just walked out.
你就这么走了?
You just walked out?
我跟她说 你就和那个联谊会的
Yeah, I told her to laugh it up...
混♥蛋♥偷笑去吧
with Dean the frat guy.
我退出
I was out.
太无♥耻♥了
That sucks.
也许我不应该离开得这么快
Maybe I shouldn't have been so quick to walk away.
也许我应该脸皮厚点
You know, maybe I should have had a thicker skin...
不应该像个敏感的小妞
and not been such a sensitive bitch.
有时候我觉得特自卑
Sometimes I feel like I was just insecure.
也许该怪我
Maybe I screwed up.
你应该把这些话告诉她
You should tell her that.
你回家后应该给她打电♥话♥
When you get home you should call her.
不行
I can't.
她现在和迪恩在一起了
She's dating Dean.
我本该帮帮他
I should have done something.
你什么都做不了
There was nothing you could have done.
我就坐在这眼睁睁看他死
I just sat here and I let him die.
你没有 我们都没眼睁睁送他去死
No, you didn't. We didn't let him die, okay?
我们没有办法
There was nothing we could have done.
他为了救我们才跳下去
He jumped down there to save us, okay?
他就是我要找的那个人
He was the one.
他就是我要嫁的那个人
He was the boy I was gonna marry.
小学一年级的时候
First grade...
妈妈第一天
and we get left there by our moms...
送我们去上学
for the day.
现在就跟第一天上学一样
It's like the first real day of school,
周围没有亲人
you know, without your folks around.
丹是个胖乎乎的小屁孩
And Dan was this chubby little kid.
才他妈不是 他就是个肥猪
No, fuck it. He was a fat ass.
我们的妈妈都走了
And so our moms all leave...
可丹根本不松他妈妈的手
but Dan wouldn't let go of his mom's hand.
他妈妈都走了 他还是
And even after she left he just stood...
在教室前面站着不动
at the front of the class...
像个小女孩一样大哭
crying like a total pussy.
-这是丹的作风 -还有呢
- That sounds like Dan. - Yeah, you have no idea.
之后老师...
Anyway, so the teacher...
名字是什么来着
Oh, what's her name?
席福林夫人
Mrs. Schifrin.
席福林夫人用各种办法
So Mrs. Schifrin is trying everything...
让这个胖小子不哭
to get the fat kid to stop crying.
她说
And she says,
"这个班级里
'You know, maybe there's somebody...
有没有认识的小朋友啊
somebody else you know in the class.
有没有你想跟他坐同桌的小朋友啊"
Maybe you have a friend you want to sit with.'
这个臭小子一下指了我说,"他"
And this little fucker points right at me and says, 'Him.'
我以前根本不认识他
Now I've never seen this kid in my life.
不知道为什么他指了我
But for some reason he pointed at me.
然后你就跟他坐同桌了吗
So you had to sit with him?
恩 一整周呢
Yeah, for a whole week.
上学的第一个星期我就得
Whole first week of school I had to share...
和这头肥驴共享地盘
my little cubby with his fat ass.
天啊
Oh, gosh.
他这个混♥蛋♥ 我常这么跟他说
He was a douchebag. I never let him forget it.
丹是为了我们死的
Dan didn't die up here just for you...
我也得这样做
and I to give up and die too.
帮我一把
Help me up.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
天啊
Oh god!
妈的
Oh shit.
-妈的 坚持住啊 -我的天啊
- Shit, just hold on. - Oh my god.
-椅子要掉下去了 -不会的
电影精选列表