我没看到那个女孩
I don't see her.
快换班了
The shift changes.
再等几分钟
Just give it a couple of minutes.
你们确定这能行吗
You guys sure about this?
确定 这法子屡试不爽
Yeah yeah, works all the time.
再说 这姑娘看上林奇了
Besides, this lady loves Lynch.
-爱上他了 -我人见人爱
- Loves him. - I'm cute.
这是那个女孩吗
Is that... is that her?
该死
Shit.
帕克 你现在能做的就是
Parker, what you could do...
美美地走过去
is go down there and look beautiful...
甜甜一笑
and smile.
-什么 我 -没错
- What? me? - Yeah.
不行
No.
绝对不行 这是你们的事
No no, this is your thing.
你只需要走过去 说
All you have to do is go over there and say, like,
我和我的朋友
me and my friends...'
女友 说女友好点
Girlfriends. Say girlfriends.
我和我的女友忘了带信♥用♥卡♥
Me and my girlfriends totally forgot our credit cards...
所以我们现在没钱买♥♥
So we can't get our lift tickets...
缆车票
from over there.
你能帮个忙吗
So can you, like, help us out?
这借口太烂了
That is so lame.
-把我的钱给我 -你的钱
- Give me my money back. - Your money.
-这行不通 -拿着 先给50块试试
- It's not gonna work. - Take this. Start at 50.
那个姑娘每次就收这么多
That's what the other lady usually takes.
还有
And just, you know,
如有必要 出点狠招
work your way up if you need to.
-丹 -看着我 听我说
- Dan... - Look at me. Look at me.
你没问题 肯定能搞定
You're gonna be fine. You'll be great.
帕克 你能行
Parker, you've so got this.
是啊 最糟的情况也不过就是
Yeah, and what's the worst that can happen?
遭到拒绝
The guy says no.
他不会拒绝的 没人舍得对你说不
And he's not gonna say no. No one's ever said no.
丹 你去吧 这么做好傻
Dan, you do it. I feel stupid.
别紧张
Relax, okay?
我保证 你会做得很好的
I promise, you're gonna be great.
-为什么让我去 -因为你是女生
- Why me? - That's 'cause you're a girl.
还是个美女 你是个美女
A beautiful...you're a beautiful girl.
你的笑容迷人极了
And you have a charming smile.
只要
Just...
只要
Just...
这样
There we go.
棒极了 去搞定他
That's great. Go get him.
-好戏开始啦 -好的
- Get in the game. - Okay.
加油
Come on.
滑雪者请注意
Attention all skiers.
黑狗线现已开通
The black dog trail is now open.
抱歉给您带来不便
Sorry for the inconvenience.
你好
Hey.
能给支烟吗
Can I bum a smoke?
-我叫帕克 -杰森
- I'm Parker. - Jason.
真巧 我哥哥也叫杰森
Cool. My brother's name is Jason.
还真是巧
That's awesome.
是啊 我也不跟你废话了
Yeah, so I don't want to waste your time or anything...
因为你看起来是那种
Because you seem like...
忙起来就脾气很不好的人
a wicked busy guy and everything.
这事听起来很可笑
This is gonna sound really stupid.
我和女友们大老远
It's just that my girlfriends and I...
从塞勒姆州跑来
came all the way up from Salem State.
我当时答应用妈妈的信♥用♥卡♥
I was kind of the dumbass who said that I could
支付三人的票钱 可我真够傻
pay for all three of the tickets on my mom's credit card.
把信♥用♥卡♥
And then I left her credit card...
落在加油站了
at the gas station.
-是啊 -别误会
- Right. - No, I mean...
我手里还有点钱
I totally have money.
只不过不够三个人的票钱
Just not enough for all three, you know?
-有多少 -50块行吗
- How much? - 50?
被发现我就该被炒了
I could lose my job.
完了 他不会答应的
No no, he's not going for it.
他会的 别乌鸦嘴
Yes he will. Just shut up, please.
他要么会答应支付...
I mean he's either gonna do that job for...
叫什么来着 底价?
what do you call it, minimal?
-底价 -保底价
- Minimum. - Minimum wage,
要么会在保底价上
or he's gonna do it for minimum wage...
再加一点价
plus a little bit.
如果是我 就会这样
I mean, I know what I'd do.
她今天一定要跟来滑雪吗
She just had to come skiing today?
你说过不介意的
You said you wouldn't mind.
不 我不介意 一点也不介意
I don't. I don't mind. I don't mind at all.
自从上学期你就不和我们在酒吧
I'm just saying we haven't seen you...
畅饮啤酒了
at fezzywigs for a $1 pitcher...
也不来参加
since last semester and you don't...
周一的足球之夜了
show up for Monday night football.
我上周才在你家看过足球赛
I watched football at your house last week.
丹 你只看了十分钟
Dan, 10 minutes. ...
足球赛啊可不只十分钟
football games are more than 10 minutes.
要踢好多个十分钟呢 知道吗
They're like lots of 10 minuteses, you know?
我是有女朋友的人了
I have a girlfriend now.
你还想让我怎么样
I don't know what you want me to do about it.
-抱歉 -没关系
- I'm sorry. - You know what? It's fine.
我只是想说
I'm... I'm just just saying that
滑雪是我们的玩意儿
Mt. Holliston was kind of our thing.
她在雪橇上都站不稳 太可怕了
And she can't even ride so it's a little weird.
-她进步很多了 -是吗
- She's getting better. - Yeah yeah.
我觉得自己像个笨蛋
Now I feel like a dick.
如果你当时不愿意
I mean, if you had a problem with this,
-就该说出来 -不
- you've got to say something. - No no,
没事 当我没说过
it's not a problem. Just forget I said anything.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
请滑雪者注意
Attention all skiers.
霍利斯顿山于下周五到周日开放
Mt. Holliston will be open next Friday through Sunday.
现在买♥♥票可以不用排队等候
Get your tickets now to avoid waiting in line.
好极了
Okay.
干得真棒 我为你感到骄傲 帕克
I think you did great. I'm proud of you, Parker.
-我♥干♥的不错吧 -是干"得"不错
- I did good, right? - You did well.
找的钱呢
So where's my change?
没有找钱
There isn't any.
你把100块全给他了吗
You just gave him the full 100?
是啊 50块钱他不答应
Well, yeah. He wasn't gonna do it for 50.
是吗 那你没跟他商量一下
Okay, so what happened to...
多于50 少于100的价格吗
the numbers between 50 and 100?
比如51块
Like, say, 51...
或者75块之类的
or 75 even?
丹 你给了我两张50的
Dan, you gave me two 50s.
手里有100块 要怎么讲价
Was I supposed to ask for change?
如果是我 就会再讲价
I would have asked for change.
这还是比买♥♥票
I mean, it's still way cheaper...
要便宜得多 对吧
than paying for tickets, right?
我一定会让他找我钱的
I definitely would have asked for change.
你好
Hey.
不是说女友吗
Girlfriends?
那又怎样
What's up?
看看这些笨蛋们啊
Look at these chumps paying...
全价买♥♥了缆车票
top dollar for their lift tickets.
还好我们聪明
Not us, though.
这多亏了你啊 宝贝儿
Thanks to you, babe.
现在叫我宝贝儿了
Oh, now I'm babe.
你从不对我用爱称
You never call me pet names.
我不习惯用爱称
I'm not a pet name guy.
电影精选列表