Well, how am I suppose to have the energy to enjoy...
好 那我怎么享受…
the endless pleasures of your fine city?
在你这充满乐趣看似美好的城市
We can get you some shots of espresso on the way out instead, sir.
我们可以给你咖啡豆代替你的饮料 先生
It is very important that you clear customs. Not without my cans!
你能通关非常重要 不能没有我的罐子
Pardon Monsiour.
请等等
Can I talk to you for a minute?
我可以跟你谈一下吗
They've got a real problem with those cans. Lord seems I'm running late. Do you know this place?
那些罐子规定不能带进来 看来我要迟到了 你知道这个地方吗
Yeah, they're better chinese food in town.
知道 这是这里很好的中国餐厅
Yeah, I hear they make a killer Egg Fu Yang. So slip this guy some bills. And let's get me over there.
我听说那里福阳蛋不错吃 给这家伙一点钱 然后我们去那里
That's not how we do things here, sir.
我们没有要到那里 先生
Well That's how I do things. Why don't you call the embassy and get me a different driver...
那我们要做些什么 那怎么不打给大使叫它们换着司机…
who will comply to how I do things.
看谁才会按照我说的办事
I'm not your driver, I'm your partner.
我不是司机 我是你的伙伴
Hey, the chess player. I read your file.
西洋棋师而已 我读过你的档案
You play? Do I look like I play board games?
你有玩? 我看起来像有玩吗?
So why don't you get this guy laid, give him a box of Cohidas. Polish just take whatever it takes.
不管你用什么方法 给她一盒雪茄 给他任何他想要的
Just get it done. Why don't I try a little more subtle.
把他贿络就对了 我为什么不用一点变通方式
Diplomatic Mail
外交邮件
Checkmate, Motherfucker!
将军! 贱♥人♥!
You know that really was not necessary back there?
你知道刚刚那不是必要的吗?
Yeah, I know. I just like sticking to the self righteous little pricks.
我知道 我只是坚持抒发正义
Think just becos they got a badge and a uniform they can lord over us civilians anytime the mood strikes them.
想想只是因为它们有徽章和制♥服♥就可以作威作福 人们心里一定恨死它们
You know we can probably get that drink down in any supermarket?
你知道任何超♥市♥都有卖♥♥你那种饮料吗
Yeah, I know that too. So what's the big deal over some corn syrup, caffeine and water?
当然我知道 所以有什么大问题一定要带那些罐子 咖啡和水
Well the big deal is my secret ingredient.
问题是里面的秘密成分
Which I cannot take the chance that they would find out about.
如果我不找机会 那它们就会发现这个
Hence the diversionalry tactics of the dramatic variation of Motherfucker.
脏话是转移注意力的战术
You mean everything back there was... You didn't get that?
你是说里面都是… 你没听清楚吗
You know I am authorized to you any weapon you want. Yeah, but not like this one.
你知道我可以给你你想要的武器 但不是这把
Because me and Mrs Jones...
因为我和这把枪…
We got a fam... going on...
要永远一起… 继续…
til death do us part.
只有死亡才能把我们分开
No gravy.
没有肉汁
Leave it up to the French to fuck up China's no. one dish.
这种中国菜带到法国一定他妈的被吐掉
It's not Chinese, it's American. Bullshit!
这不是中国人开的 是美国人 废话!
It was invented by a Jewish guy in San Francisco.
是请旧金山犹太人开的
Bullshit again. I'm telling you the truth.
又在屁话 我在告诉你事实
There's nothing Chinese about it. Not even the name!
这里没有东西和中国人有关 甚至连名子
Foe Yong has got nothing to do with what's in that dish.
福阳根本什么都没做甚至在这道菜里
Oh! So you're not only a chessmaster, you're a Chinese language specialist.
所以你不是棋师其实是个中文学者?
Level 2 Mandarin at Cambridge Night school . Oh really?
剑桥夜校二级 真的吗?
And the Chinese word for "egg" is Da.
而中文字的"蛋"发音是dan
Excuse me! Sir!
服务生!
Listen.
听着
How do you say 'egg' in Chinese? I'm sorry, I'm fourth generation...
你们蛋中文怎么念 对不起 我是第♥四♥代♥…
I'm born in Bristow. I don't speak Chinese.
我出生在布里斯托 所以我不会说中文
Hey take it easy the guy says he doesn't speak chinese. He does speak.
冷静下来这家伙说他不会说中文 让我们来看看是不是真的
What the FUCK! Wax that guy's just a waiter. Well he's a waiter he can help us order dessert, can he?
老天! 他只是服务生 是啊 他可以帮我们点甜点 对吧?
I was looking for a Pakistani chinese dish. No dessert, just fortune cookies.
我在找巴基斯坦风味的中国甜点 没有甜点 只有甜饼干
Oh! Then just order off the menu then.
噢! 那就把菜单以外的拿来
Cream brulee pastry.
奶油酥
No, no, no, I'm more in the mood for something you can sniff off a spoon.
我要一些闻过能让我心情更好的东西
Something you buy by the kilo.
是一些论斤秤两的东西
You good?
你还好吧?
Let's just get outta here. Did I say we were done?
我们快走吧 我说结束了吗?
Look! if you really want to score some coke, I'm sure I can find someone someplace else.
如果你真想要毒品 我可以带你去其他地方买♥♥
We're not going anywhere. Where's the blow?
我们哪也不去 古♥柯♥硷在哪?
Not blow.
没有古♥柯♥硷
FUCK aargh!
去你的
Where is the blow?
古♥柯♥硷在哪?
No blow!
没有古♥柯♥硷
Empty that vase and collect some of that shit.
用那花瓶把那些装进去
Do you ever noticed the closer you get to the people who cook this shit the better it tastes!
你是否注意到越接近这毒品的人毒品味愈重
And from the taste we'll about two people removed from the chef has got the recipe for this fine product.
从刚刚来看大约有两个厨师知道这毒品
You tell whoever you work for. I didn't kill you becos I've got a message for him.
你告诉我你为谁工作 我不会杀你因为我要你帮我传话
Wax on, Wax off.
瓦克思在这 瓦克思走了
Come on, partner.
走吧 伙伴
Give me the keys, come on.
给我钥匙 快点
Wax.
瓦克思
Wax on, Wax off.
瓦克思在这 瓦克思走了
What about it? I don't get it.
怎么样? 我不明白
What are you the karate kid or something?
你是难缠小子还是什么?
If you want to be a secret agent man, you have to roll like a secret agent man. That's code.
如果你要当特务 你必须看起来像神秘的人 那是代码
Code? Yeah Code.
代码? 是的 代码
Wax is gonna take you off.
瓦斯将把你升♥天♥
Gives them something to think about. Throws them off balance.
给他们一些想像空间 让他们紧张
Got it? Got it. Good.
懂吗 懂了 很好
What about this? Evidence?
这是什么? 证据?
Evidence my ass. Where we're headed that's better than cash.
证据个屁 带那比带钱好
As long as it's all official business, right?
从头到尾都是公务 对吧?
Well, if you knew this car was a girl name Charlotte.
如果你知道之前开这车的人叫夏洛特
Charlotte! Yeah.
夏洛特! 对
Scored some shit at that Chinese restaurant and the next things you know she was overdosing.
吃了一些那家餐厅的古♥柯♥硷下一步你知道的 他服过量挂了
You got me riding in along on some personal off the book job?
你让我陷入私人恩怨里?
Fuck! yeah it's personal. Trying to take it down to some kid who lost a party.
妈的! 对 这是我自己的事 想要拿这个去救济儿童
Look! I'm sorry about your friend, Charlotte, whoever she is...
我非常抱歉关于你的朋友 夏洛特 不管她是谁…
but if this isn't about national security I'm not going along with this.
但这不关国♥家♥安♥全♥我不会继续参予
It is when she is the Secretary of Defense's niece.
她是国防部长的侄女
The Secretary Of Defense wants us to shut these guys down, right?
国防部长要我们射杀那些人对吧?
The whole operation, top to bottom, chef to chief, you got a problem with that?
整个行动下级听上级 层层传递 你有问题吗?
Hmm? Nope. Good.
没有? 很好
Hey! Yo, you can't park here. Well, I just did.
嘿! 你不应该停这 我只是停一下
C'mon, well merci you pard...
来吧 肌肉男像头豹…
Hey! there's a secret code. Let me just... Let me I'm really good at guessing.
嘿! 这是密♥码♥锁 让我来… 让我来我最会猜这个
There is a. 9 mm and two clips.
里面是9厘米的双芯密♥码♥锁
Well I prefer sending my partners in with something a little heavier.
我得替我搭挡找只更大把的枪
So I would skip the Glocks and go with these '357.
所以我会忽略这把格洛克和这把点357
It's got a smoke trail better than a Cohiba.
闻它的硝烟比抽雪茄好
Oh, Shit!
噢 该死!
Use your Cambridge level 2...
用你的剑桥2级国语…
Tell them you're interested in what the're selling.
告诉他们你对他们卖♥♥的东西感兴趣
These are Dragons head's, I think we should just buy what they're selling and get the hell outta here.
他们是龙头帮 我们应该拜一拜然后赶快离开这里
Oh man! I just gave you a straight up Hong Kong Shaw Bros.
天啊! 我只是给你机会当"功夫之王"
Kung Fu, Motherfucking Chop Sieuw show and you'll worried about this candy ass street gang.
耍点功夫表演一下不是让你在那边担心他们是不是黑帮
That was the gang's kitchen staff! Kitchen staff? They're no kitchen staff shit nuff like that!
那些只是厨房♥员工! 厨房♥员工? 厨房♥的人才不是那个样子
They're not kitchen staff hoss'. Well maybe not...
他们不是厨房♥员工 那们也许不是…
but these guys are gonna make those guys look like choir boys.
也许是那些人看起来就和刚刚那些人同一个合唱团
Well they're no LA Maria Vi'a gang? These some Asians dude.
那么他们不是洛杉矶玛丽亚合唱团 他们只是一些自恋狂
Now we're cool in the asians man. Am I right brother?
现在只要我们对他们表示友善 我现在这样做对吗兄弟?
Wrong, brother!
错了 兄弟
Tell me that it wasn't some impressive shit.
告诉我他们不是什么大侠
Kitchen staff!
厨房♥员工!
Stay one floor below me. I don't want these guys crawling up my ass.
留在一楼掩护我 我不要让这些家伙从后面射我屁♥股♥
Got it.
了解
How many more so you think there are?
你认为他们有几人在这
Last census? About a billion.
人口调查? 大概十亿
Translate for me. Okay.
帮我翻译 好
I want an address book with every dealer, pimp and prostitutes in your network.
我有你电脑里关于妓♥女♥和皮条客的通讯录
When called, the next party you'll have will be catered off a park bench in Beijing.
然后打过去 你就可以在北♥京♥公园的长椅上办派对
You can keep this all.
你可以避免这事情
You just have to give me the address of the man who delivers all of your cocaine.
你只要告诉我谁是你的供货人
You have 20 seconds, or you won't have another chance.
你有二十秒决定 或你没有其他选择 想想你的孩子
Get outta the way!
别挡路!
two or three guys. Go, go, go
两个或叁个人 快 快 走
Cover me.
掩护我
Just remember yesterday you were unscrewing license plates.
只记得你昨天换过车牌就好
Now we got you working with our top operative.
现在我们要你参予我们首要任务
Isn't that what you wanted? Yes, sir.
这不是你想要的吗 是 老板
And I appreciate the confidence, but...
我很感激 但…
Don't you think Wax's methods are a bit a... What?
你不觉得瓦克思的作风有点… 什么?