Thank you, Cindy. Welcome.
谢谢你 辛蒂 不客气
African Aids Summit's prep meeting with the Foreign Minister's tomorrow at noon.
明天中午要和外♥交♥部♥长为非洲大使们开个先前会议
Summer conference on Wednesday, G8 and the secretarial conference dinner with the minister on Thursday.
礼拜叁是夏季会议 星期四要和八国集团及秘书们共进晚餐
And a reception for the secretary of state on Friday, sir.
以及星期五替国务秘♥书♥长♥交接庆祝
Can't you see we have more urgent matters to consider Reece.
你没看到我们有更优先的事情要思考吗
Of course, sir.
当然
Check.
将军
Must you always be so methodical.
你总是有办法
Well that's what you're paying me for sir. Cos you're worth every penny.
这是你雇用我的原因 老板 因为你有那个价值
But that doesn't mean I'm just gonna sit here and watch you copy Fischer's Aufitsan Spassky's back in '72.
但是并不代表可以让你在我坐着时偷看那本书的72页
Ya! Parking, No 17, Rue de Gaulle...
是 车停在戴高乐街17号♥…
7 sections, silver series, 5 BMW's same as before.
七号♥车位 银色5系列的赛马和以前那辆一样
Yes.
好的
Checkmate, sir.
将军死棋
What! Wait, wait, wait.
等等
Excuse Sir, they need me downstairs to review the summer seating chart with security.
不好意思 他们需要我去楼下检查夏季会议座位的安全
Ya well as long as you make sure that I am seated next to the Foreign Minister.
恩 只要你确定我坐在外♥交♥部♥长旁边
Of course, sir. By the way...
当然 顺便一提…
if you ever find out which of those two secretaries' he's banging?
你从来没注意部长搞上他身旁的秘书吗?
The brunette or the blonde?
头发是褐色还是金的
I'm afraid both, Sir.
我两个都不喜欢
I love the French.
我喜欢金发那个
Good job, Reece. Thanks, sir.
干的好 里斯 谢谢 老板
You know if you gave me the chance, I could do so much more.
你知道你给我机会我会帮你做更多事
I was thinking... I mean...
我在想… 我指的是…
have you received my application for that training?
你有收到我的A-4培训申请吗?
You'll get your shot at Special Ops, Reece. But right now...
你以后会接到特别行动的命令 里斯 但是现在…
I need you to secure a chip for the Foreign minister's conference room during...
我需要你把窃听器放到外♥交♥部♥长的会议中…
tomorrow's meeting with the Ambassador.
明天要和大使展开会议
Would that be a problem?
有问题吗?
No problem at all sir, except I don't have the chip.
没问题 但是我没有窃听晶片
Really? I was told you had it all afternoon.
是吗? 我告诉你整个下午了
No, I'm quite sure I don't.
不 真的不在我这
Hold on.
等等
Left jacket pocket.
左边口袋
Hi.
嗨
Did you saved the world today, James?
你今天拯救世界了吗? 詹姆士?
If only you knew, Caroline.
只有你知道
Tell me, what have you done?
告诉我 你做了什么?
You know I can't go into details.
你知道我不能谈论这个
Not yet.
还没好
Alright then, what do you think about this?
好了然后 你觉得看起来怎么样
I think wow.
我认为哇
You like the fabric? I luv it.
你喜欢这布料吗? 我喜欢
Looks kinda familiar though. It should.
看起来有点熟悉 没错
Their our bedroom curtains.
是我们的卧室窗帘
Alright.
那
So what are we eating for dinner?
我们要吃什么晚餐?
Is it not part of French tradition that women cooks while the guy watches TV?
法国传统不是男生看电视女生煮菜吗?
Well things have changed since the Middle Ages.
恩那在几百年前就已经改过来了
Now is exactly the opposite. Why don't we skip...
现在刚好相反 我们何不略过…
dinner altogether and go straight to the dessert?
跳过吃饭然后直接吃甜点
Is this all you can think about? Every second of the day.
这是你现在所想的吗 今天每分每秒都是
Good morning, sir. Morning, Reece.
早 老板 早 里斯
Here is your topic list for today. I've highlighted a three point shots.
这是今天的重点项目 我用萤光将叁个重点项目画下来
Well done, Reece. Heading back to the office right away?
做得好 里斯 你接着要马上回办公室吗?
Do you mind if I stay and wait for you Sir? No, why don't you join us for the meeting?
我可以在这里等你吗? 不 你不如一起加入这个会议
Thank you, sir. Bonjour.
谢了 老板 好的
Francois.
法兰克西
Did I mention that our previous meeting...
关于我们的上一次会议…
The president is extremely pleased with the way your cabinet and your State Department...
总统对于你针对内阁和国♥务♥院♥的方针相当满意…
have come up with a mutual agreement on our policy concerning the African continent...
对于非洲领土能想出一个彼此都满意的协议…
Gum? However we believe that...
口香糖? 虽然我们相信…
it would make a big difference if France and the U. S. would release a common statement...
如果法国和美国一同发表声明会带来很大的不同…
on the position of our two countries concerning the terms and ...
有助于我们两国条款和…
conditions of the reduction of international debt.
减少国际债务负担
We are also very pleased Thomas.
我们非常认同 多马
Cough Candy? No, thanks.
止咳糖? 不用了 谢谢
Excuse me Minister.
请问一下 部长
Is it true that you recently acquired several Goya's?
你最近真的有买♥♥几幅戈雅的名画吗? 戈雅
Oh really? I would love to see them.
真的吗 我可以观赏一下吗
Actually they are a loan. Absolutely remarkable. You must see them.
其实那是借来的 笔墨传神 你真的应该要看一下
You know we have several Goya's in New York at the Frick Museum.
你知道我有几幅戈雅的画在纽约福里克博物馆
Have you?
是吗?
Caroline
卡络林?
James
詹姆士
I'm sorry, I've spilled all the sauce.
真抱歉 酱汁漏出来了
The sauce.
酱汁
Have you made dinner.
你在做晚餐?
Don't worry I didn't cook. It's takeout.
别担心我不会煮的 这是外卖♥♥
I have a gift for you.
我有个礼物给你
I forgot, didn't I? No, no, you haven't forgot anything just...
我忘记了什么吗? 不 你什么都没忘…
Just open it.
打开它
Planting a mike in the minister's private office.
把麦克风放在部长私人办公室里
Very impressive, Reece.
非常令人佩服 里斯
Thank you, sir. Anything that I do to help.
谢谢你 老板 还有什么要我帮忙的
I appreciate that. That's why I'm giving you the next job on such short notice.
我很感激 这是为什么在短时间内我就给你下一个任务
I'm ready. When? Tonight.
我准备好了 什么时候 今晚
Be at the airport as soon as you can.
尽快抵达机场
You know I haven't been briefed?
你知道我以前不是做情报的
Your partner is being held by the French customs. I need you to get him out of there.
你的伙伴坚持在海关那 我需要你把它弄出来
My partner? Charlie Wax.
我的伙伴? 查理·瓦克思
Right now? Is there a problem?
现在? 有问题吗?
You busy? No, no, no, not at all.
你现在很忙? 不 一点也不
Sir, you do realize that I am not Special Ops certified?
老板 你知道我不是正式的特种干员
I'm a man short Reece. Besides, it's mostly driving Wax around.
我缺人 里斯 所以赶紧把瓦克思接上车
Nail this job and consider yourself a member of the club.
把握这个机会想想你已是我们的干员
It's a promotion. That's wonderful.
我升职了 太好了
So at least we have two things to celebrate tonight. Two things to celebrate?
所以我们有两件事情值得庆祝 两件事庆祝?
What else?
还有其他的?
It was my father's.
这是我爸爸的
If I waited for you to ask, it would never happen.
如果我等你向我求婚 那不知要等多久
I love you.
我爱你
Promise that you never take it off. I promise.
承诺我别把它拿下来 我保证
Sure you wanna marry a guy with my line of work?
你确定要嫁给我♥干♥这种工作的吗?
Who else is gonna sew the bullet holes in your coats when you get shot.
谁还会在你中枪时帮你缝被弹孔射穿的衣服
I'll be waiting. You bet.
我在这等你 你打赌
Oh wait one more kiss. Don't get me started. My partner's waiting.
再亲一下 别让我舍不得 我伙伴在等我
Just remember who your partner really is.
只要你记得谁是你真正的伙伴
That's the man you are looking for.
这个男的是你要找的
You don't serve energy drinks in Paris? it's for working out.
你在巴黎不需要喝提神饮料吗? 这是疲劳后必须的
To recover from jet lag. You sure this is Charlie Wax?
为了恢复时差 你确定他是查理·瓦克思?
Take him off our hands, before we lock him up.
快把他带走 在我们扣住他之前
Without the cans. He can't bring in the cans.
除了那些罐子以外 他不能带着那些东西
Look, it's corn syrup, caffeine and water.
看 这只是玉米糖浆 咖啡和水
And a cool label, that's all it is.
和清凉的成分 就只是这样
Try it. It will never enter France.
喝喝看 它绝对不能进海关
Well that's all we got here, Mother Fucker.
那我们就耗在这里 贱♥人♥
Mother fucker? Don't get your panties up in a bunch...
贱♥人♥? 别把你内衣裤弄成一束…
because I use the M word as a adjective?
因为我用M字的形容词吗
As when I landed at the airport I was confronted by a
当我一上机场我就遭到一个
American hating frog leg eating snail sucking motherfucking cockin sucking bureaucrat.
美国人吃着青蛙腿和他妈的蜗牛汁看起来自大的官僚主义者
Cos I rather use it as a noun as in This Motherfucker hates Americans so much
因为我习惯用这些名词来代表我对美国人的蹭恨
Even though we saved his country's ass in not only one world war but two ...
即使我们拯救他的国家不只在第一次世界大战甚至第二次…
He still wouldn't let me bring in my cans.
它仍然不让我带这些罐子
So now that we are clear about how I use M word...
所以现在我们现在来弄清楚我怎么使用M这个形容词…
With no disrespect to you or your official capacity...
不是对你的身分的不敬…
as the guardian of your country's borders ...
而是对你的国家领土的保护…
I would just move on with my cans. No, Monsiour
我只要拿我的罐子 不行 先生
It will never enter France OK!
这不能带进法国 OK!