有趣?
Fun?
玉芝,让我陪陪你好吗?
Idgie, just spend some time with me.
好吗?
Please?
随便你
Suit yourself.
你想清楚啦?
You sure you don't wanna back out?
现在后悔还来得及 肯定
It's not too late. I'm sure.
拿着
Here, hold this.
你喜欢火车吗?
Tell me now, you like trains?
喜欢 好
Yes. Good.
我们会处得来的!
We'll get along just fine!
我们今晚真好运
Boy, did we luck out tonight.
跳上来
Hop in.
跳?
Hop?
伸手
Oh. Give me your hand.
脚踩在这里
Put your foot up there.
抓着
Hold that.
瞧!
Oooooo! Look at all this!
我们还不下车? 已经开车了
Don't you think we should get off the train? It's startin' to move.
好戏还在后头!
No. The fun just started!
你没事吧?
You all right?
我有时往下看会头晕
Well, sometimes I get a little dizzy lookin' down.
别往下看
Don't look down.
你在干什么? 来,看
What are you doin'? Come on. Look.
他们把食物丢出来!
They're throwin' away food!
你说过要“乐善好施”的
You talk about "give unto others".
可这些食物不是你的
Yes, but this food isn't yours to give.
你真是死脑筋
That's church talk.
有些人周日上教堂
I've seen those same people over at church on Sunday...
平时隔天就去小河酒吧
over at the river club every other night of the week,
坏是做尽.继续抛
doin' anything but pray. Come on.
继续抛 接着干
More! Give me some.
好,该下车了
Okay, time to get off.
我们得跳下去
We gotta jump.
跳?
Jump?
对,跳. 下一站还有五哩
Yeah, jump. The next stop's five miles down the tracks.
我不想走那么远回家
I don't wanna walk that far back.
你疯啦?
Are you crazy?
你是认真的
You're not kiddin'.
算了
Well...
我跳就是了
I give up. "Jump".
我会告诉妈妈是我带坏你
I'll tell Mama I'm not a good influence on you...
你要等到下辈子才跳?
You'll never jump, will you?
别跟我说“下辈子”
Don't say "never" to me.
杜云达
Towanda!
没事吧? 没事
You all right? I'm fine.
我很好
I'm all right.
哎哟!
Ow!
疼吗?
Does this hurt?
不出所料
Guess so.
去看医生吧 该死!
We better get you to a doc... doctor. Shit!
该怎么走
Which way is it?
沿车轨走2哩
About two miles down the tracks.
好,我们走吧
All right, let's go.
背着我走那么远? 还是等下辈子吧
You'll never be able to carry me that far.
我知道啦,别说“下辈子”
I know. Never say never.
我才不背你呢.自己走
I'm not carryin' you. You're walkin'.
谢谢你,祖年 我欠你一个人情
Thank you, Julian. I owe you one.
还没准备好?
Uh. Ow.
Aren't you ready yet?
什么?
What?
不是又跟火车有关吧?
This doesn't have anything to do with trains, does it?
喜欢蜜糖吗?
You like honey?
喜欢
Yeah, I like honey.
新鲜蜜糖? 对
Fresh honey? Yeah.
我也喜欢.就在那里
Me too. There it is.
什么在那里?
There what... is?
很快你就知道了
You'll see soon enough.
呆在这里
Now... stay here.
不管发生什么事,千万别动
No matter what happens, don't move.
你想干什么?
What are you gonna do?
啊
Ah.
给,女士,送给你的
Here you are, madam. This is for you.
你干嘛做这种事情? 可能会没命的
Why did you do that? You could have been killed.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不要蜜糖吗?
Don't you want the honey?
我为了你才拿的
I got it just for you.
不要紧,我经常干这事儿
It's all right. I do it all the time.
从没挨扎,真的
I never get stung, honest.
别生我的气,露芙
Don't be mad at me, Ruth.
玉芝,我不是生你的气
Idgie, I'm not mad at you.
真的?
No foolin'?
我做错了吗?
Is it bad, what I did?
不
No.
我知道我疯得厉害
I thought I might be crazy or somethin'.
不不
No, no.
我听说有人能慑服蜜蜂
I've heard there were people who could charm bees.
我今天才… 第一次见识到
I've just never seen it done... before today.
卓玉芝,你不愧是个慑蜂专家
You're just a bee charmer, Idgie Threadgoode.
对,就是慑蜂专家
That's what you are, a bee charmer.
尝点吧?
Here, you want to taste it?
“撒旦开始嘲笑约伯的虔诚”
"Satan started to laugh at Job's devotion.
“他跟上帝打赌,如果没有恩赐”
"He bet God that Job would never have so much faith...
“约伯一定不会那么虔诚”
"if he didn't have so many blessings.
“魔鬼磨了好久的嘴皮子 上帝终于答应…”
"He went on and on so long and so much that God finally agreed...
“让撒旦给约伯一个试炼”
"to let Satan put Job to a test.
“突然,从世界之颠”
"Suddenly, from bein' on top of the world,
“约伯被打入悲惨的深渊”
Job was plunged down into the deepest pits of misery".
意外吧?
Surprise!
卓玉芝!
Idgie Threadgoode!
今晚我们要大肆庆祝
Tonight we're gonna have a real party.
喝一杯,然后玩牌
Drink this... and then, we're gonna play some poker.
我不会玩牌,也没喝过酒
I don't know how to play poker and I never drink...
谢谢你的好意
but thank you anyway.
“噢,亲爱的. 噢,亲爱的”
Oh, my darlin' Oh, my darlin'
紧张刺♥激♥
Here comes the windup.
把那球打过来. 打入袋
Burn that ball in here. Burn 'em in here!
打入袋 我不会玩
Right in the pocket. I don't know how to bat.
你也不会喝酒
And you don't drink, either.
真是闷蛋 抓住,用力挥
It's gonna be a spitter. Hold the bat and swing.
闷蛋?
她要给我煮蛋吗? 她要把球给煮了
Spitter?
She gonna spit at me? She's gonna spit on the ball.
挥棒!再来
Swing that bat! Take another crack at it.
再来一棒
I'm gonna take another crack at it.
这里
Get 'em in here.
哇!哇!
跑垒,露芙.快跑!
Now run, Ruth. Run!
快,绕过来!
Come on around the bases!
别只顾着接吻.跑!
Don't kiss everybody. Run!
我从没试过这么开心
I have never had so much fun...
这辈子都没试过
in my whole life.
竟然跑了个全垒
I even got a home run.
而且干净利落!
A clean one at that!
′一条顺′赢′三花′
A straight beats three of a kind.
玩牌倒也不坏
You know, poker isn't half bad.
要是看见我们都醉了
What's your mother gonna say...
你妈会怎么说呢?
when she sees us both... drunk?
少担心别人怎么想 我知道啦
You gotta stop worrying about what people think. I know.
你一向循规蹈矩
You've always done the right thing.
牧师老爸病了,是你照顾
You took care of your daddy, the preacher, when he took sick.
就连主日学的孩子 也是你照顾
You take care of all the kids over at the church school.
你要照顾老妈
You're gonna take care of your mama.
电影精选列表