我需要理发吗?
Do I have to get a haircut?
你越来越棒了 做那些东西。
You're getting pretty terrific at making those things.
谢谢。我只是定制的。
Thanks. I just customized it.
戈登呢?
Where's Gordon?
他出去了。
He went out.
有人离开了 前门开着。
Someone left the front door open.
我们在乡下。
We're in the country.
如果发生了什么 一个疯子在里面游荡?
What happens if a psycho wanders in?
他可能会挑战他 一场扎克逊的游戏。
He'd probably challenge him to a game of Zaxxon.
你听到了吗 关于隔壁的地方?
Did you hear any more about the place next door?
是租来的 一些孩子。
It's been rented by some kids.
伟大的。 多少?
Great. How many?
六个。
Six.
嗯,会很好的 有人陪伴。
Well, it'll be nice to have some company.
◎乡村男孩, 乡下男孩
♪ Country boy, country boy
◎坐在草地上
♪ Sitting in the grass
随之而来的是一只草原狗 爬上他的屁♥股♥
♪ Along came a prairie dog and crawled right up his ass ♪
你和BJ贝蒂分手了?
You broke up with BJ Betty?
可以这么说。你能让她轻松点吗? 她没事。
So to speak. Would you lighten up on her? She's all right.
是啊, 我会说她没事。
Yeah, I'll say she's all right.
哦。。。
Oh...
你应该有 对她很好。
You should have treated her right.
我是说,那个女孩 想得到正确的对待。
I mean, that girl wanted to be treated right.
是的。是的。 我对她很好。
I did. I did. I treated her right.
我对她很好 是什么让我这么疯狂。
I treated her right, that's what's driving me so crazy.
我是说,首先,我会给她打电♥话♥ 她会接我的电♥话♥,
I mean, first, I would call her and she would take my calls,
但她会得到一些东西 她必须这么做。
but she would have something that she'd have to do.
然后她就不会 甚至接我的电♥话♥。
And then she wouldn't even take my calls.
我是说,你能猜到吗?
I mean, can you figure that?
怎么回事?
What the fuck happened?
让我把它放进去 旧电脑。
Let me put it in the old computer.
不,我是认真的。
No, I'm serious about this.
是的,电脑不会说谎。
Yeah, the computer don't lie.
现在,让我们看看。
Now, let's see.
什么?
What?
上面写着。。。
It says...
上面说你♥他♥妈♥死定了。
It says you're a dead fuck.
什么?他妈的死了?
What? A dead fuck?
糟糕的下场。你知道的?
A lousy lay. You know?
一只死啄鸟。
A dead pecker.
我懂了。别拿着 从我这里回来,医生!
I see. Don't hold it back from me, doc!
我可以接受。 直接给我。
I can take it. Give it to me straight.
我没说。 电脑做到了。
I did not say it. The computer did.
是啊, 好吧,没有电脑!
Yeah, well, there is no computer!
啊哈!还有 也不是贝蒂。
Aha! And there's no Betty, either.
那我就死定了。
Then I'm a dead fuck.
就像我说的, 电脑不会说谎。
Like I said, the computer don't lie.
天哪,我是个性♥欲♥旺盛的人。
God, I'm horny.
我们现在在哪里?
Where are we now?
迷路的。
Lost.
我们迷路了。
We are lost.
很恐怖吧?
Pretty creepy, huh?
是啊。
Yeah.
好吧,我想我明白了。
All right, I think I got it.
你一直往前走两步 迈尔斯,右转。
You go straight ahead two miles, hang a right.
保罗,我们去接她。
Paul, let's pick her up.
萨米,在哪 我们要放她走?
Sammy, where are we gonna put her?
嘿,亲爱的,你有妹妹吗?
Hey, honey, you got a sister?
妈妈,我以为我们 正在吃披萨。
Mom, I thought we were having pizza.
我也这么认为, 亲爱的,但是我们有
I thought so, too, honey, but we've got
冰箱 满是剩菜。
a refrigerator full of leftovers.
你没有笑。你不是 想吃我的金枪鱼沙拉吗?
You're not smiling. You're not in the mood for my tuna salad?
好。。。
Well...
我也不是。
I'm not, either.
我有心情。。。
I'm in the mood for...
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
我觉得。。。
I feel like...
不!
No!
一个贾维斯三明治!
A Jarvis sandwich!
等等,有人 在门口。
Wait, somebody's at the door.
哦,不,你没有。
Oh, no, you don't.
不,妈妈,我也听到了。
No, Mom, I heard that, too.
我去。
I'll go.
戈登!嘿,戈登, 你去哪了,戈登?
Gordon! Hey, Gordon, where have you been, Gordon?
你一直鬼鬼祟祟的吗?
Have you been sneaking around?
你有 女朋友什么的?
Do you have a girlfriend or something?
汤米,把门关上。
Tommy, close the door.
听着,戈登, 我们待会儿再谈。
Listen, Gordon, we'll talk later.
好吧。
All right.
你可以把啤酒放进去。
You can put the beer inside.
你明白了。
You got it.
你看,我跟你说了什么? 什么?
See, what did I tell you? What?
你告诉我你很性感。
You told me you were horny.
不,你看,我开始意识到 一个男人可以玩得很开心
No, see, I've come to realize that a guy can have a good time
不必 到处都是女孩。
without having to have girls all about.
那是罪过,你这个该死的家伙。
That's a sin, you dead fuck.
我真的真的不想 你再这么叫我。
I really, really don't want you to call me that anymore.
你好。多帅啊 你真是个混♥蛋♥。
Hi. What a handsome mutt you are.
他叫戈登。我是崔西。
His name's Gordon. I'm Trish.
嗨,崔西。
Hi, Trish.
我不知道你是怎么做到的。
I don't know how you do it.
我不知道你怎么不知道。
I don't know how you don't.
我是说,
I mean,
你和每个人都这么做。
you do it with everybody.
哦,我没有!
Oh, I do not!
我和保罗一起做。
And I do it with Paul.
真的?
Really?
快点,萨拉!
Come on, Sara!
我是说, 你知道男人是怎样的,
I mean, you know how guys are,
他们到处撒谎 一直都是这样。
they lie about that all the time.
大家都这么说。
They say that about everybody.
他们不说 关于我的一切。
They don't say anything about me.
我是说,我没有。。。
I mean, I don't have...
名声?
A reputation?
我没那么说。
I didn't say that.
听着,我有我的名声 六年级的时候。
Look, I got my reputation in the sixth grade.
保罗怎么想?
Well, what does Paul think?
保罗认为我在床上很棒, 所以我就把他关在那里。
Paul thinks I'm great in bed, so that's where I keep him.
睡觉的是什么 不管怎样,这里有安排吗?
What are the sleeping arrangements here, anyway?
保罗和我要 大厅尽头的卧室。
Paul and I are taking the bedroom at the end of the hall.
所以你和道格 可以睡隔壁。
So you and Doug can sleep next door.
真的?
Really?
是啊。没事的, 它们是双层床。
Yeah. It's okay, they're bunk beds.
别担心。
Don't worry about it.
妈妈,我现在要睡觉了。
I'm gonna go to bed now, Mom.
晚安。
Good night.
别忘了,早上6点。
Don't forget, 6:00 a.m.
一次在湖边。 一次在湖边。
Once around the lake. Once around the lake.
晚安。
Good night.
睡个好觉。
Sleep well.
你也是。
You, too.
我想当我们进城的时候, 我应该给贝蒂打个电♥话♥。
I think when we get into town, I should give Betty a call.
特德?特德?
Ted? Ted?
我想当我们进城的时候, 我应该打电♥话♥给贝蒂。
I think when we get into town, I should call Betty.
吉姆博,打电♥话♥给贝蒂肯定是 一件该死的事。
Jimbo, calling Betty is definitely a dead-fuck thing to do.
听着,爱情的第一法则, 永远得不到
Look, first rule of love, never get
被拒绝 同一个女孩两次。
rejected by the same girl twice.
我是说,那没用。
I mean, that's useless.
如果你想 你这个傻瓜,
If you wanna make a fool of yourself,
总是这么做 和一个新来的人。
always do it with someone new.
电影精选列表