Them things'll kill ya.
嗨 你在干什么 伊恩
- Hey, what are you doing, Ian?
哦 给一个老朋友发电子邮件
Oh,just sending an e-mail to an old friend.
什么 真的
What? Really?
你真是个可爱的傻瓜
You're a funny fucker.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
我们没有时间弄那些杆和连结了
We do not have time for rods and linkages.
你应该知道的 我们有一个超级大的冲面
As you should know, we have an extremely large lifting surface.
那会使负重过大
It's oversized for the weight load.
我们不需要大于10到15度的斜度控制...
We won't needmore than 10 to 15 degrees ofpitch control...
那都是在俯冲的时候必须的
andall ofthat will need to be nose-down pitched.
那就是我们需要使用更好的扭矩的地方
That's where we need to apply better torque flexing.
你一直在听我说么
Are you even listening to me?
可能会下雨了
Maybe it'l I rai n.
下雨了
It is raining.
电流
I t's electrical.
- 上帝 我们必须离开这 - 为什么 那意味着什么
-J esus. We gotta get out of here. - Why? What does that mean?
- 电流 - 什么
- It's electrical! - What?
暴风雨--电流
The storm-- it's electrical.
- 如果闪电击中什么东西 那就一定会是那架飞机 - 那又会怎样
- Iflightning hits anything, it'll be the plane. - So what?
- 飞机没有接地 - 我不明白你的意思
- The plane's not grounded! - I don't understand your problem.
你不明白 机翼里全是燃料
You don't understand? Thatwing is full offuel.
哦 上帝 那会爆♥炸♥的
Oh, my God. It'll explode.
快 快 我们必须撤离
Come on! Come on! We've gotta get clear!
A.J. 离开那
A.J.! Get out ofthere!
- 快点 - 埃里尔特
- Hurryup! - Elliott!
- 快 帮我一下
Come on! Give me some help!
- 杰里米 快点 - 不
-Jeremy, come on! - No!
把这个绞盘拿得越远越好
Take the winch out as far as you can!
现在把它埋起来然后马上离开
Now bury it and get the hell away!
埃里尔特 哦 感谢上帝
Elliott! Oh, for Christ's sake!
弗兰克
Frank!
谢谢
Thankyou.
弗兰克 你还好么
Frank! Areyou okay?
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
你能想象得出有人...
You'd think someone...
能设计出实实在在的飞机...
who designs airplanes for a living would...
会知道它应该被接地
know they need to be grounded.
凤...凰...凤♥凰♥
Fo-- Een-- Phoenix.
你是凤♥凰♥城人(亚利桑那州一城市) 还是别的什么地方
You from Phoenix or somethin'?
不 不是城市
No. It's not the city.
凤♥凰♥是沙漠中的鸟...
The phoenix was a desert bird...
来自埃及神话
from Egyptian mythology.
在火中涅盘...
Consumed itselfwith fire...
然后从灰烬中重生
rose renewed from the ashes.
最终的答案
- Final answer?
最终的答案
Final answer.
好极了唐斯先生和利多先生
V.erygood, Mr. Towns. And Mr. Liddle.
是啊 在起飞之前 你学到了很多没用的东西
Yeah, you learn a lot of useless bullshit waiting to take off.
我以为你们不信教 瑞迪
I thought you weren't religious, Rady.
信仰不是宗教
Spirituality is not religion.
宗教使人分离
Religion divides people.
信仰使人团结
Beliefin something unites them.
那段咒语对么
Is that spelled right?
嘿
Hey.
不对 尽管它拐弯抹角
Nah. It is crookedthough.
51 52 53 54...
51, 52, 53, 54...
55 56 57...
55, 56, 57...
58 59 60 61...
58, 59, 60, 61...
62 63 6♥4♥
62, 63, 6♥4♥.
他要补偿的
Well, he'll just have to compensate.
好的 你能递给我那个...
All right. Could you hand me the--
谢谢
Thankyou.
所有人都到我这来 马上 马上
Okay, I needeveryone overhere right now. Now!
哇 怎么了...
- Whoa. What the-- - A.J.
有人偷水喝
Someone's stealing water.
最近几天我一直在观察...
I've had a suspicion for the last few days...
所以我一直在注意水平线
so I've been checking the levels.
我们用不着枪
We don't need a gun.
你想开枪打别人么 A.J.
You planning on shooting someone, A.J.?
你们睡觉的时候...
Whileyou've all been sleeping...
我却在工作
I've been working.
所以 我需要更多的水
And, therefore, I require more water.
- 你在开玩笑么 - 你为什么不问问我们
- Areyou kidding me? - Why didn'tyou just ask?
因为我负责制♥造♥我的飞机...
Because I'm in charge ofbuilding my plane...
我不需要问任何人任何事
and I don't need to ask anyone anything.
我们都会被渴死
We could all die ofthirst!
你需要我 唐斯
You need me, Towns.
别忘了
Don't forget that.
你需要我
You need me.
所有在这的人都是可有可无的 除了我
Everyone here is dispensable except me.
他们不是牧民
Theyaren't nomads.
你怎么知道
How doyou know?
没有女人和孩子
No women or children.
可能是走私的或者军♥火♥商 但是无论哪个 都是坏消息
Smugglers or arms dealers. Either way, it's bad news.
但是他们能帮助我们
But they could help us.
他们可能有水 也许我们能和他们做笔交易
They could have water. Maybe we could bargain with them.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
- 我们应该过去找找么 - 不论你想干什么 弗兰克
- Should we go over there and find out? - Whateveryou wanna do, Frank.
你在干什么 你不能过去
What areyou doing? You can't go overthere.
我们不能冒险失去飞行员
We can't risk losing the pilot.
那我去 你掩护我
Then I'll go. You cover me.
你听见我刚才说什么了吗
Did you hearwhat I just said?
我们有这个 埃里尔特
We got this, Elliott.
Ian 你不觉得你也应该去么
Ian, don'tyou think you should go as well?
- 为什么是我 - 因为你知道很多方言
- Why me? - Becauseyou know most ofthe local dialects.
- 你知道 - 等等
- You do? - Hold on.
他必须去 他在戈壁到处和本地人做生意
He's had to. He's worked all over the Gobi doing negotiations with local crews.
你会很酷的 伙计 我在你后面
It's gon' be cool, man. I gotyour back.
那谁看着你后面
And who's gonna look afteryours?
好的
All right then.
- 祝你好运 弗兰克 - 好运
- Good luck, Frank. - Good luck.
你知道的 阿里克斯 我...
You know, Alex, I--
我只是想说...
I just want to say that...
你知道 当我让你挪到飞机后面的时候...
you know, when I moved you to the back of the plane...
那是多么的错误和愚蠢 我真是非常非常抱歉
that was stupid and wrong, and I'm really, really sorry.
现在不是说那个的最好时机
Now's not the best time to talk.
伊恩 该你说话的时候了
Ian, now's the time to talk.
伊恩
Ian.
到底怎么了
What the hell?
受不了了
Screw this.
嗯...
Um...
飞机 呃...
airplane, uh--
你就说"飞机"
Just--Just try "airplane."
飞机
Airplane.
啊
Ah.
他在和我说什么
What's he saying to me?
我想他要给我们水
I think he's offering to share water.
- 你在说什么 - 他们想知道飞机在哪
- What are you saying? - They want to know where the plane is.
不要告诉他们任何别的事
Don't tell them anything else.
- 好的 - 伊恩...
- It's okay. - Ian--
不要告诉他们那个该死的飞机在哪
Do not tell them where the goddamn plane is.
- 你们到底在干什么 - 发生什么事了
- What the hell areyou doing? - What's going on?
我不能肯定 看起来没事
I'm not sure. Looks okay.
- 那是我的表 - 嘘
- That's mywatch! - Shh.
不
No!
- 不 - 哦 该死
- No! - Oh, shit.
哦 该死
Oh, shit!
阿里克斯 阿里克斯
Alex. Alex?
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
不要死 看着我 看着我
电影精选列表