凤 凰 劫
嘿 伙计们 你们觉得那些笨蛋会怎么决定
Hey, guys. What do y'all think the deal is with those clowns?
我不知道 但是我们也没等着补给
I don't know, but we're not expecting supplies.
罗德,你去哪里
Hey, Rod. Where you goin', man?
收拾东西 我们在这的活干完了
To pack. We're done here.
安玛石油19号♥测试油井 蒙古
真是胡说八道 我们知道怎么回事
This is bullshit. You knew about this.
凯利,我能帮你做什么
Kelly. What can I do foryou?
- 你要关闭我的油井 - 不是我要关,是亚特兰大要关
- You're closing me down. - I am not closing you down. Atlanta is closing you down.
你说你会一直支持我
You said you'd back me all the way.
你也说过你能找到石油
And you said you'd find oil here.
弗兰克·唐斯,对吗
Frank Towns, right?
我是凯利·约翰逊
Hi. I'm KellyJohnson.
- 你好 凯利 - 是我的油井
- Hi, Kelly. - It's my rig.
- 哦 - 我还剩多少时间
- Oh. - So, how long we got?
就等你封井 然后叫所有人都上飞机
Just as long as it takes to cap that well and getyour crew on the plane.
简直是胡闹
This is bullshit!
你不可以就这样关闭我的油井
You can'tjust show up and shut us down.
是吗 你好好看着我是怎样关的
Yeah? Well,justwatch me.
我知道你的名声 "关井"唐斯
Yeah, yeah. I've heard your reputation. "Shut It Down" Towns.
我还以为是人们吹出来的
I thought it was inflated.
你惹的祸...
You know, you screw up...
你自己受
you pay the price.
这儿没有人惹祸
Nobody here screwed up.
是吗 可是有人认为你惹祸了
Really? Well, somebody somewhere thinks that you did.
你欠我10块,她的头发是红的
You owe me 1 0 bucks. She's a redhead.
你真得很喜欢你的工作 唐斯
You really enjoyyourjob, don'tyou, Towns?
凯利 是么
Kelly, right?
我的确喜欢一些事情...
Kelly, there are few things I do enjoy...
但我绝不喜欢别人打扰我工作
but getting my balls broken while I'm trying to do myjob isn't one ofthem.
现在赶紧给我收拾东西 然后召集你的人上飞机
Now, getyour shit packed, getyour crew together and load this airplane.
还有 我们到北♥京♥后 你就用自己的休息时间去干吧
And by the way, when we reach Beijing, you're offthe clock.
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
- 多谢 - A.J.
- Thanks very much. - A.J.
- 是 - 我们把这个垃圾搬走
- Yeah. - Let's get this garbage out ofhere.
- 很好 - 做得好
- Nice. - Goodjob. Nice one.
这些油井
These oil rigs--
吸引了不少穷光蛋
they attract the sorriest bunch of zeroes ever.
- 谁去系那个 - 要帮忙吗
- Who tied that up? - Need a little help, man?
- 是的 - 我们自己能搞定 谢谢
- Yeah, right. - We're gonna be fine. Thanks.
来,我们来收拾干净
Come on. Let's clear this shit up, man.
- 帮我一下 - 我刚把这些东西装上去
- Help me out. - I just finished loading this thing up, man!
这些人啊
What a team.
- 哦 伙计 - 等一下
- Oh, man! - Hold up, man.
- 戴维斯 你在做什么 - 你知道的每次坐飞机我都这样
- Davis, what areyou doing? - You know I do this when I get on a plane.
- 能带来好运,我坐飞机还没有出过事 - 往里走
- It's goodluck, allright? Iain't crashedyet. - Come on. Move it.
别再说那种不吉利的话了 我们也会倒霉的
You keep talking like that, you're gonna jinx us.
- 不是不吉利 能带来好运 - 安静
- I ain't jinxin' us. This is for good luck. - Settle down.
嘿
Hey!
- 安静点 - 你也要把我推到座位上去么
- You ladies calm down. - You want to try pushing me into my seat?
- 你一定是罗德 - 对
- You must be Rodney. - Mm-hmm.
我认识那个跟你在科威特合作的人
I knew this guy that worked with you out in Kuwait.
他的油井也倒闭了
Didn't that rig get shut down too?
你有病呀 我们都失业了
What'syourproblem? We're the ones losing ourjobs.
还得要我们飞到这个该死的钻井 来收拾残局
We're the ones who had to fly to this shit hole and pick up all the garbage.
好了 伙计们 到此为止吧
Okay, guys. Knock it off.
一路顺风
You ladies have a safe flight.
幸好他走开了
Luckyhe walkedaway.
我觉得你坐在后面会更好受...
Yes, I-- I thinkyou may find it more comfortable back there...
和他们一起
with the rest ofthem.
没问题
Sure.
手表在我这 利多
Ticktock, Liddle.
别太依赖它 我会要回来的
Yeah. Don't get too attached to it. I'm gonna want it back.
- 人齐了吗 - 好像还多一个
- We're all set? - Looks like we got one more.
不可能 所有人都在这
That can't be. Everybody's here.
我要让他知道他还在走路
I'll let him knowhe's walkin'.
我想我要搭机去北♥京♥
I guess I need a ride to Beijing.
这次不行
Not on this flight, Goober.
有人认识他吗
Anybody know who this guy is?
说来话长
It's a long story.
上来吧 A.J.,准备起飞
Get on board. A.J., start us up.
你说了算 弗兰克
You're the boss, Frank.
一切就绪 机长
Okay. Allset, Mr. President.
我想应该再查一下人员名单
I think it's about that time that we do the checklist as the two Bills.
你说什么 老兄
What do you say, buddy?
没有必要了 准备起飞 老兄
Well, why change a good thing? Go ahead, good buddy.
请允许我把安全带系上
Allow me to grab my bulletin. Seat belts.
我就喜欢在腿上放些东西
I always like to have a little something strapped to my lap.
再查一下
Check.
窗户 舱门
Windows, doors and hatches.
都关好了 没人能打扰我们
Closed and secured so no one can disturb us.
加水
Water injection.
她就是这么说的
That's what she said.
查一下
Check.
回转仪
Gyros.
准备好 放出 就和你的一样
Set and uncaged, just likeyours truly.
最后 但不是最小 机翼
And last, but not least, cow flaps.
直到我们回家
Till the cows come home.
我们准备好起飞了 你要吻一下你的幸运老兄么
I think we're ready to go. You gonna kiss your lucky man?
- 我正要这么做 - 左边就绪
- I'll make it happen right now. - Clear left.
- 右边就绪 - 好的 走吧
- Clear right. - All right. Here we go.
我走之前我妻子还怀着这个小男孩
Mywife was pregnant with this little guywhen I left.
我甚至还没有亲眼见过他
I haven't even met him yet.
你一定很想回家
That's nice. You must really be looking forward to getting home.
你不明白的
You have no idea.
- 想看我家人吗 - 好的
- You wanna see my family, bro? - Yeah.
看看吧 伙计 她是我的一生
Check her out, man. She's mywhole life.
- 回家后我要开个饭店 - 是啊
- When I get back home, I'm gonna open up a restaurant. - Yeah?
塞米和桑德拉甜蜜小屋
Yeah. Sammi and Sandra's Sweet Salsa Shop.
- 不错吧 你喜欢么
- - That's tight, right? You like that?
虽然我不认识她 但她好像有点面熟
How do I know her though? She look familiar.
- 你在说什么 你不认识她的 - 是的 是的 我认识
- What you talking 'bout, man? You don't know her. - Yeah, yeah, I do.
现在我认识了
Oh, now I recognize her.
大家伙 弗兰克
That's a big one, Frank.
你想怎么办
What doyou want to do?
- 再吻一下那个幸运老兄 - 弗兰克
- Try kissing that lucky man again. - Frank.
如果我们回头 还要再去加油
Ifwe go back, we'd have to get refueled.
老天知道那要花多长时间
God knows how long that'd take.
我们升到14 我从没见过能吹到那么高的风
Let's go up to 1 4. I've never seen one go that high before.
加足动力 注意全速攀升 大约每分钟700英尺
Give me full power. Watch the climb. About 700 feet a minute.
听你的 弗兰克
You're the boss, Frank.
上帝
Jesus.
那是什么
What the hell was that?
- 飞机天线 弗兰克 - 好的
- That was the aerial, Frank. - Oh, great.
- 我去后面让他们安静 - 去吧
- I'll go in the back and calm them down. - Got it.
听着
Hello again, ladies.
你们中经常坐飞机的可能都会说...
As the frequent fliers amongst you can probably tell...
我们遇到了气流
we're experiencing some turbulence this morning...
请大家在座位上坐好
so I kindlyaskyou to remain seated...
不要在飞机上到处走动
and try not to shit yourselves all over my airplane.
-刚才的声音是什么 -没事
- What was that noise just now? - Everything's fine.
风把天线刮掉了 但是我们会继续飞行
A wind gustjust tore offthe aerial, but we're gonna keep going.
- 用来通讯的天线 - 不 卫♥星♥电♥视♥天线
- The aerial for the radio? - No, the one for the satellite TV..
- 很好 - 上帝 回去吧
- Genius. - Christ,just turn around.
谢谢
Thankyou so much.
打扰一下 打扰一下 你们打算穿过风暴
Excuse me. Excuse me! You planning on flying over the storm?
难道你不想关上门 回你的座位上去么
Wanna close that door and get the hell back to your seat?
- 飞机太沉了 - 你会处理这个么
- I believe you're too heavy. - Will you deal with this?
- 它好像在上升 - 我们绕过它
- Look like it's goin' higher. - We'll go around it.
向南航线1-8-0
Set a course 1 -8-0 due south.
大概200英里
About 200 miles oughta do it.
电影精选列表