越战期间 A–6为美海军中型攻击机
它能不分任何天候昼夜 进行超低空飞行
该型机没有任何防御性武器
它的绰号♥ - 入侵者
北越外海 开战七年后
1972年9月10日
三艘越共鱼雷艇
Three Communist PT boats attacked an American destroyer
在越南外海攻击美驱逐舰
off the coast of Vietnam yesterday.
约翰逊总统今天的反应是很强硬的
And today, President Johnson's response was hard and tough.
他下令海军继续巡逻
He has ordered the US Navy to continue patrolling there
如果遭受攻击便摧毁攻击者
and if they are attacked, to destroy their attackers.
我了解有人对我方进行空袭
I Understand the feelings of those who regret
感到遗憾
that we must undertake air attacks.
我也有同感
I share those feelings.
在某些夜里 你是唯一的军机
Some nights, you're the only airplane going up... going up into the north.
你是北越上空唯一的美国人
When you think you're the only Americans over North Vietnam,
你不禁纳闷
it kind of makes you wonder Just a little bit, you know.
"我为何来这儿"
"What am I doing here?"
我方限制轰炸目标
We have carefully limited those raids.
仅瞄准水泥和钢铁建物
They have been directed at concrete and steel,
不准滥炸无辜
and not human lives.
河内与海防两座城市周围
There are at least 850 antiaircraft and missile sites
至少有850座高炮及飞弹阵地
around Hanoi and Haiphong.
使河内的防空武力举世无双
These figures make Hanoi's air defense the toughest in the world.
若你能飞在山脊与雷达站中间
If you can get between... A ridge between you and that radar site,
飞弹就打不中你
they can't guide a missile at you.
但在三角洲及平地上
Its just when you get down in the gulf in the flatlands,
在河内方圆30英里之内
that 30-mile ring around the city of Hanoi is...
那里是坟场
Is a bear.
河内的代表以一个空白信封
Representatives of Hanoi simply returned our message
回复我方
in a plain envelope.
北越首都的居民得知河内在美军轰炸范围外
Residents of North Vietnam's capital felt confident in the knowledge
感到信心满满
that their city was off-limits to US war planes.
由于有美国子弟在远方作战
With American sons in the field far away,
我不想寻求 也不愿接受
I shall not seek and I will not accept
本党提名本人竞选连任总统
the nomination of my party for another term as your president.
留名青史的人应该是缔造和平的人
The greatest honor history can bestow is the title of peacemaker.
你认为值得吗 - 不知道
Do you think it's worth it? - Yeah, I don't know.
他们说我们为了某些目的而战
They say we're fighting for something. I don't know.
美国♥军♥人在越南
Through a long and bitter struggle in Vietnam,
为自♥由♥而战的表现可圈可点
American fighting men have served the cause of freedom magnificently.
你在天上很害怕
You're pretty scared when you have to roll in on something up there,
尤其是当你往下看
especially when you look down and you see nothing but a black cloud
只有乌云或白云在下面
or a white cloud down below you.
这大概是我出过最恐怖的任务
Its a... It's about as scary a mission as I've ever done. I don't know.
我想这些任务 都是考验你的极限
I think it tries you to just about the maximum on the missions.
摩根
Hey, Morg.
你有没有注意到
Did you ever notice how...
有时候能看到更多星星
How some nights you can see more stars than other nights?
你都没注意到吗
You ever notice that?
星星
The stars.
当然有
Oh, yeah.
我收到最新资料 我要在海岸兜圈子
I've got an update. I'm cycling to the coast-in point.
你又墨守成规了
You're getting in a rut.
你又墨守成规了
You're getting in a rut.
你不认为自己工作太认真了
Did you ever stop to think you're taking your job a little bit too seriously?
瞧瞧我 我喜欢这工作
Look at me. I enjoy my work.
我想也是 - 你看 我很高兴
Yeah, I'll bet. - See, I'm happy. See, look.
敌方雷达搜索中
Enemy search radar. Looking for company.
好
Okay.
该下去了 走吧
Time to get on down. Here we go.
505呼叫黑鹰 进入陆地
Black Eagle, Devil 505. Feet dry.
收到 505
That's a roger, 505.
瞧瞧那些轻武器的火力
Look at that small-arms fire down there, Morg.
每个农民都有步♥枪♥
Every peasant with a rifle, huh?
天啊 这算是步♥枪♥吗
Jesus, you call that a rifle?
摆脱他们了 - 你 想的美
Lost them. - Yeah, you hope.
扫描到前方河床了吗
You got that river bend ahead?
刚找到
Just picked it up.
再一分钟到转折点
One more minute, heading to the turn point.
23MM 我看见了
Twenty-three Mike-Mike, I see him.
开电子反制 干扰敌方雷达
Go active on ECM. Jam them up.
电子反制系统启动
ECM active. We're jamming.
你看见没 - 没有
Where is it? You got it? You see it? - No, not yet.
萨姆飞弹 十点钟方向
SAM, 10:00.
发射干扰片
Jam!
我的天
Jesus.
小意思
That was a piece of cake.
抵达目标上空
This is it.
准备攻击 - 启动武器系统
Stepping in to attack. - Arm up.
可以投弹了 爬升至五百尺
Your pickle is hot. Get us up to 500 feet, partner,
除非你想把屁♥股♥弄破
unless you wanna frag your ass.
知道了
Nag, nag, nag.
锁定目标
Ground lock.
稳住
Steady.
投弹
They're off!
如果你有空 我们有啤酒
Partner, if you got the time, we got the beer.
有没有第二波爆♥炸♥
How about it? See anything down there? Any secondary explosions?
没动静 - 这下可好了
Nothing. - Well, that's real nice.
可疑的卡车场 - 啥都没有
Suspected truck park. Nothing. - Nothing.
该死
Goddamn it.
什么都没有 一向如此
Man, there was nothing there. There never was.
我们今晚跟丛林过不去
Well, we're really raising hell with the jungle tonight, aren't we?
怎么回事 你怎么了
What is it? What the hell is it? What is it?
我的天
Oh, God.
我的天 - 我来帮你
Oh, God Almighty. - You've gotta help me.
松手 - 我不想
Let go of it for a minute. - I don't...
魔鬼505呼叫黑鹰 紧急状况
Black Eagle, this is Devil 505. I'm declaring emergency.
投弹手挂彩
My bombardier's been hit. I repeat, my bombardiers been hit.
请求急救小组在甲板待命
Request a ready deck upon arrival.
我去舰桥
I'll be on the bridge outside.
全体人员甲板待命
This is the enforcer. Make a ready deck.
战机紧急回航
We have an emergency inbound.
按三号♥钮准备降落
505, switch to button three for approach.
收到 三号♥钮 魔鬼505 起落架已放下
Roger that. Button three, Devil 505. Gear is down.
我要松手一下子
I gotta let go just for a second.
我可以的 - 撑着点
Okay. I can do it. - Now, hang on.
我没事
I'm okay, Jakey.
撑着点 老哥 不会有事的
Hang in there, shipmate. We're gonna make it.
撑下去 - 我在撑
Keep the faith. - I'll make it.
飞低一点进场 老哥
Nose straight, partner.
505 报高度
505, call your ball, call your ball.
高度6.0
Intruder ball, 6.0.
船速22节 你太高了
Ride your ball. Looking 22 knots. You're high.
我们会成功的 撑着点
We're gonna make it. Now, hang in there.
保持稳定 - 我的天
Steady your line. - Oh, Jesus.
他还是太高了
Shit, he's still too high!
杰克
Jakey.
你飞得太高
You're too high!
摩根
Morg.
稳住航向
Steady your line. Steady your line.
往左 杰克
Come left, Jake.
我要降落
I'm coming in.
飞得太高了 叫他重飞
He's too high! Wave him off!
505 不要降落
505, wave off, wave off!
固定好
Tie it down, tie it down.
我说过回得来 摩根
I told you we'd make it, Morg. I told you we'd make it.
没事了 杰克
It's okay, Jake. Everything's cool.
我说过回得来 摩根 - 我来扶他 长官
Morg, I told you we'd make it. - I got him, sir. I got him.
放开他吧 拜托
Just let go, for christ sake.
放手 - 长官 我来扶他
Let go! I got him! - Let go of him, sir.
拜托 快放手
Come on, goddamn it! Let go of him, for christ sake.
快点 - 快抬担架过来
Let me out, corpsman, come on. - I need some pressure in here.
电影精选列表