看到多少徵兆
of seeing signs to some extent.
够了 够了
Okay, okay, look.
这是胡扯
I gotta call bullshit.
我是说 我坐在这儿听了
I mean, I've sat here and listened
你们的所有理论和所有故事
to all your theories and all your stories,
我觉得全是屁话
and I think it's just all bullshit.
随你怎么说
Call it what you want!
- 至少你能活命 - 我活得好好的
- It'll keep your arse alive. - Darlin', my arse is alive!
我活了一整天
Has been all day.
除了你我们后面没人
There is nobody after us but you,
想把我们搞疯
trying to make us all crazy.
我早该知道
I should have seen that coming.
是的
Yeah.
如果死神在找你
If Death is out to get you,
为何你不离我们远一点
why don't you get the hell away from us?
只有她面对过这种事
She's the only one that's dealt with this before.
从现在起我们要互助照应
We need to look out for each other from now on.
轮流睡觉
Sleep in shifts.
我们要击败死神
We need to safe-proof this death-trap.
小姐 请你下车
Get you to step out of the van, miss?
别开玩笑
Are you kidding me?
- 我做了什么 - 这是辆赃车
- What did I do? - This vehicle's been reported stolen.
噢
Ohh!
算了 我要出去抽烟
Screw this. I'm going for a smoke.
别去 外面不安全
No, no, no, it's not safe out there.
下一个是娜拉又不是我
So, Nora's got to bite it before me anyhow, huh?
你们都没有幽默感
Oh, you people have no sense of humor.
你没事吧
Nora, you okay?
我先生四年前过世
Four years ago my husband died.
提姆又死了 我没什么好活的
Now Tim. There's nothing left for me.
千万别这么说
Don't say that, okay?
如果我该上天堂跟家人团聚
If it is my time to go and be in heaven...
我也能坦然接受
with my family, I can accept that.
你要相信我 我们能成功
You got to trust me. We can fight this.
只要我们坚持足够长时间
If we just stick together long enough
到她生下小孩…
for her to have her baby...
对不起 我要去准备葬礼
If you'll excuse me, I have a funeral to plan.
娜拉
Nora.
你以为你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
- 我不玩了 我要闪人 - 尤金 别走
- I'm finished. I'm out. - Don't leave, Eugene.
听好
Look, look.
我的命我自己掌控
I control my life, alright?
不是死神的狗屁名单
Not some crazy list that Death has put together.
我会刻在你的墓碑上头
I'll be sure to carve that into your tombstone.
随你便 你吓得了他们
Whatever. You may be able to scare these people,
- 吓不了我 - 小心点
- I'm not buying that shit. - Be careful, man.
- 嘿 - 干嘛
- Hey. - What?
就算你不信 也把这拿给娜拉
Even if you don't believe, give this to Nora.
我把这个放进…
I'm just going to put this in the...
衣橱
closet.
不好意思
Sorry.
哇哦
Whoa.
有钩子的男人
Man with hooks?
有钩子的男人
Man with hooks.
我看到一个有钩子的男人
Hey, I think I see a man with hooks.
这算是…
Is that...
- 徵兆 - 我的天
- a sign? - Oh my God.
- 你们看到了吗 - 他说的对
- Do you guys see that? - He's right.
- 手♥机♥ - 妈的
- The phone. - Shit.
什么东西
What the fuck?
- 喂 - 娜拉
- Hello? - Nora!
- 你是谁 - 你听得到吗
- Who is this? - Can you hear me?!
柏克警员 我听不到…
Officer Burke, I can't...
我听不到你说话 什么
I can't hear you! What?!
他说什么 什么
What does he... What?!
有钩子的男人会杀死你
A man with hooks is going to kill you.
- 什么 什么 - 哦
- What, what? - Oh...
怎么了 娜拉
What is it, Nora?
不
No!
- 等等 - 放开我
- Wait, wait! - Let go!
等等 娜拉
Wait, wait, Nora!
- 让我出去 - 你想停下?
- Get me out of here! - Will you stop it?!
帮帮我
Let me help!
让我走
Let me go!
救命啊
Let go of me!
凯特
Kat!
救命啊
Help me!
- 等 - 我不想死
- Wait! - I don't want to die!
让我出去
Aah! Let me out of here.
我知道了 谢了 他们找到箱型车
I got it, thanks. They found the van.
绿林湖警局找到伊莎贝
Isabella's being held at the Greenwood Lake sheriff's station.
我掌控我的生命
I'm in control of my life!
- 我不逃了 - 怎么了
- Kiss my arse! - Eugene, what is it?
- 我要掌控我的生命 - 发生什么事
- I control my life! - What happened, Eugene?
- 听到吗 臭死神 - 冷静点
- You hear me, you Reaper cocksucker?! - Calm down.
- 怎么了 娜拉呢 - 退后 给我退后
- What happened? Where's Nora? - Back the fuck up!
- 哇哦 哇哦 好的 - 给我退后
- Whoa, whoa, okay! - Back the fuck up!
尤金 怎么了 快告诉我们发生什么了
Eugene, what's wrong? Just tell us what happened.
好吧 把枪给我 尤金
Alright, give me the gun, Eugene.
- 把枪给我 - 不 决不
- Give me the gun. - No! Fuck no!
尤金 你要冷静下来 好吗
Eugene, you just got to relax, bro', okay?
你要冷静下来 伙计
You just got to calm down, man.
把枪给我 给我 尤金
Give me the gun. Give me the gun, Eugene!
- 不 不 不 不 - 别这么做 别这么做
- No, no, no, no! - Don't do it! Don't do it!
- 我不要像他们那样死 - 尤金 不
- I ain't going out like that. - Hey, Eugene, no!
- 要死我自己动手 - 天啊
- On my terms! - Oh my God!
听到吗
You hear me!
天啊
God!
你都不装子弹吗
You don't keep it loaded?
- 也许都是哑弹 - 连续六发?
- Maybe they're all duds. - Six in a row?
绝对不可能
Never. That's impossible.
还没轮到他死
It wasn't his turn to die.
快去找那个孕妇吧
Can we find the pregnant woman, now, please?
这样安全吗
Is this safe, guys?
车上有人就快挂掉了
I mean, someone in this car is about to get whacked.
我们剩下的人真想坐在他身边吗
Do the rest of us really feel like sitting next to him?
或她的
Or her?
希望是她
Hopefully her.
别慌张
Okay, guys, let's not panic.
- 伊莎贝不会有事 - 你怎么知道
- Isabella's safe. - How do you know?
你说她会开车掉进湖里
You said she was going to drive into a lake.
她被关起来怎么开车
How can she if she's in protective custody?
看看我
Look at me.
拜托
Come on.
是不是看起来我可以…
Does it look like I'm in the condition
有办法偷到车 这太夸张了
to commit grand theft auto? This is insane.
瞧 希望法官
Look, hopefully the district judge
礼拜一就能弄清楚
will have it all sorted out by Monday morning, okay?
马可斯
Marcus.
马可斯 马可斯
Marcus, Marcus.
等我出去 我就要起诉他…
When I get out of here, I am going to sue his...
- 又怎么了 -我的天
- Oh my God. - What, what now?
我的羊水破了
My water just broke.
- 什么 -我的羊水破了
- What? - My water, it just broke.
- 我就要生了 - 不行
- I'm gonna have my baby. - No, not here.
- 别给我来这一套 - 别光站着
- No, you can't do this to me. - Don't just stand there!
- 快送我到医院 - 让我想一下
- Get me to a hospital! - Give me a second to think!
我不要在牢里生孩子
I am not going to have my baby in a jail cell!
快送我到医院
Get me to the hospital!
好啦 好啦
Okay, okay!
电影精选列表