明天是一八零号♥航♥班♥
Tomorrow marks the one year anniversary
失事一周年的日子
since Velez Air Flight 180 exploded and crashed
此航♥班♥在起飞后不久就坠毁
shortly after takeoff from JFK Airport.
这次灾难波及多人
It's a disaster that's affected many.
特别是亚伯罕高中师生
None more so than Mt Abraham High School,
在灾难中失去了四十八名学生和四名教师
which lost 40 students and four faculty members in the crash.
但灾难后发生的事情
But it was the events after the crash
片 名:死 神 来 了 II
使这场悲剧变得更加离奇
that has turned this tragic story into something even stranger.
那些在坠机前侥幸逃脱的幸存者
The survivors who managed to get off the plane before it crashed
很快死于一系列
died soon thereafter in a series
神秘离奇的事故
of mysterious and bizarre accidents.
对一些人来说这只是悲剧性的巧合
Now, to some, these deaths are just tragic coincidences,
但对另一些人来说却暗示着
but to others, they're an indication
某种不祥的事情即将发生
that there are more sinister events taking place.
这就是今晚嘉宾们要讨论的话题
That's the contention of tonight's guest.
谢谢你来上本节目
Thank you for joining us this evening.
谢谢你邀请我
Thank you for having me.
我很喜欢你用的『不祥』一词
And I appreciate you using the word sinister.
大多数人都说是『超自然』
Most people say supernatural because they think I'm talking
因为他们以为我谈论的是『鬼魂』
about ghosts and witches and stuff like that.
请直接谈论这个话题
Here's your chance to set the record straight.
好的
Great. Okay.
我认为有某种力量
I believe that there's a sort of force,
一种看不见的可怕的东西
an unseen malevolent presence...
整天都围绕在我们的周围…
that's all around us every day.
就是这种东西导致了人的苦难和死亡
And it determines when we live and die.
(佛州海滩圣地)
有些人称之为『魔鬼的力量』
And some people call this force the devil,
不过我认为这有点宗教化了
but I think that whole religious thing is...
我宁愿称之为『死亡』
so I prefer to call it Death itself.
(公路旅行)
依你看来 我们被死亡包围
So I'm surrounded by Death?
是的 没错
Absolutely. Absolutely.
每天 每时 到处都是…
Every day, everywhere, all the time.
那就是我所想大家知道的…
And that's what I want people to understand...
死亡有着这样的奇妙方式
that Death has this grand design
我们都是适合的
that we all fit into.
当艾利斯从飞机上
So when Alex Browning got off that plane
救走那些生还者
and took the other survivors with him,
实际上他是破坏了死亡的设计
he basically screwed up Death's plan.
这就是我要警告大家的
And that's what I'm trying to warn people about.
事实是所有的幸存者都已经死去
And the fact that all of the survivors have died
就是证据吗
is your evidence of this?
这不是生还者死不死的问题
Well, it's not so much that the survivors died,
而是这些人是怎么死的
but it's the way that they died.
我是说他们死得那么奇怪
I mean, there were so many weird,
或者说看起来出乎意料之外
seemingly random things about the way they died.
根本无法解释
It just didn't make sense.
这就证明了确实有某种力量存在
And that's the proof there's something out there...
等等 这不是证据 这只是你的一面之词
Wait, that's not proof. That is your interpretation
这样说只是为了证明你的观点 对吗
of events that can't be proven in order to support your ideas.
金伯利
Kimberly.
你的思想应该开放点
You should be more open-minded...
什么都有可能 那只是巧合罢了
What happened after that was just coincidence.
能让我说完吗
May I finish?
巧合只会让一两人死亡
Mere coincidence would have one or two of these kids die.
而不会让这些人 包括他们的老师都死去
But not all of them including their teachers.
任何时候都有人死去
Yes, but people die all the time,
这次又有何不同
so why should this be any different?
这就迫使大家怀疑
It forced people to question
日常的巧合性
these so-called everyday coincidences.
如果这背后隐藏着什么怎么办
What if they were something more?
是不是我们能做些什么呢
What if you could do something about it?
你听听你自己 你简直疯了
Please, are you listening to yourself? This is crazy.
你是说我们每天离家后都得小心翼翼
You're saying we should be on guard every morning when we leave the house?
这的确是我要说的
That's exactly what I'm saying.
就是此意
Exactly it.
为了活下去
And in order to survive...
想法活下去
the only way to survive
就是留意事物表面下的意义
is to look beneath the visible world.
因为没有人可以躲避死亡
Because in the end no one can escape death.
也许今天你就会死亡
And today may be your day to die.
好的 我会打电♥话♥给你
Okay, I'll call you.
金柏莉 什么都带齐了吗
Kimberly, are you sure you've got everything?
信♥用♥卡♥ 手♥机♥ 道路救援卡…
Credit card, cell phone, Triple-A card?
带了,我不是要去索马里
Dad, it's Daytona, not Somalia.
好吧 备胎 危险警告标志 防晒霜 催泪喷雾
Alright. Fix-a-flat, road flares, sunblock, mace?
避孕套 鞭子 铁链…
Condoms, whips, chains.
开个玩笑
Just kidding, Mr. Corman.
别担心 我会看好她的
Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on her.
我真是放心哦 谢了
That makes me feel a lot better, thanks.
好吧 好吧
- Okay. - Alrighty.
我们快去带那些家伙吧 我等不及了
Can we go get the guys? I'm getting horny.
去吧
Go on.
好了 我再打电♥话♥给你
Okay, I'll call you.
鞭子 铁链…你真会说
Whips and chains. That's nice.
不管你怎么说 很酷吧
Whatever, your dad's cool.
系好安全带
Buckle up!
小心
Watch it!
- 拜托 吉米 你刚拿到驾照吗 - 抱歉
- Oh, easy, Kimmy. First year of driving? - Sorry.
- 天啊 - 他妈的怪胎
- Oh my God. - Fucking freak.
丹尼尔 要不要帮帮你妈妈
Yo, Dano, shouldn't we help your mum?
好孩子 你去吧 没人会拦你
Good one, man. You're hilarious.
我不让你哈我的草了
You're not getting any of my weed. Nothing.
管你怎么说
Whatever.
我们去度假村做什么呢
What are we going to do in Daytona?
我们可以看见很多小妞…
We're going to see lots of honeys there.
可以抽大♥麻♥烟 吃蛋糕…
We're gonna get drunk, we're gonna smoke this big 'El Gagerero,'
在海滩上搞派对
We're gonna have this awesome party...
连环车祸 连环车祸
Pileup! Pileup!
一周年的通宵烛光追悼会
A candlelight vigil to mark the one year anniversary
纪念一八零号♥飞机空难 今晚八点
of the crash of Flight 180 will be held at 8:00 P.M. Tonight
在亚伯罕中学礼堂举♥行♥
at the Mt Abraham high school auditorium.
# Highway to hell... #
我的天啊
Oh my God.
- 喂 - 嘿 金伯利 感谢上帝 你没事
- Hello? - Hey, Kimberly, it's Dad.
- 是的 什么事 - 你的车在漏油
- Hey, what's up? - Your car's leaking transmission fluid.
- 我要求你立即检查一下 - 好的 好的
- So I want you to get it checked right away. - Okay, yeah.
我会检查的
I'll do that.
我认真的 要小心点
I mean it. Take care of it.
- 有人在咳嗽吗 - 好的
- Is that someone coughing? - Yeah, okay.
我会处理的 回头见你
I'll take care of it. I'll talk to you later.
- 我爱你 - 再见 亲爱的
- I love you. - Bye, honey.
- 你在干什么 - 看那大咪♥咪♥
- What did you do? - Look at those titties!
闭嘴u3000u3000你没看到
- Shut up. - You missed that?!
真可惜 太可惜了
That's too bad. That's too bad.
妈的
Oh, shit!
该死 后面有警♥察♥ 快到右车道
Fuck man, there's a cop behind us! Pull in the right lane now!
该死
Shit.
说真的 丢掉它
Seriously, put it out.
- 把烟丢掉 - 好吧
- Put that thing out. - Alright.
等等
Wait, wait, wait!
- 快丢掉 - 妈的
- Get rid of it. - Shit.
我是凯蒂
Hey, it's Kat.
听好…怎么回事
Listen... what the hell?!
等等 不是说你
Just wait. Not you.
我们得停下来 检查一下车 因为…
I think we better pull over and check the car, because...
金柏莉 车没事
Kimberly, the car is going to be fine.
你♥爸♥爸没事 你也会没事
Your dad's going to be fine, you're going to be fine.
好吗
Okay?
你看那个人
Look at that guy.
电影精选列表