-Really? -Yeah.
有个活,我知道你喜欢挑战
Got a new client for you. I know you like a challenge.
你要暗♥杀♥的人,所在的位置正在调查
We're gathering information on locations.
他的照片先发给你
I'll send you the target spec now.
有个客户认为此人要去杀他
The client thinks the target's coming after him.
-他要求尽快干掉此人 -好的
-He needs the job done fast. -Okay.
他是谁
Who's he?
我从来不问这个问题
It's not a question I ever ask.
-你这就走吗 -等一下
-Sure you don't wanna stay a while? -Hold that thought.
因为我的工作
It's my work.
工作上的事,越来越不愿去做
It's getting harder and harder to go on these jobs.
我们上次治疗时,你就说过这一点
You mentioned this before at our last session.
-你能请假吗 -请不了假
-Can you take some time off? -No, no, that's not an option.
我的工作很重要
My business is important.
你还没告诉我是什么工作呢
You haven't told me what it is you do now.
我是外科医生,专门切除肿瘤
I'm a surgeon. I remove cancer.
我相信你的话
Well, I'll have to take you at your word.
我的病人中也有当医生的
You know, I have other patients in the medical field.
也承受不了工作所带来的压力
They find it hard to handle the stress associated with their jobs.
医生常常决定病人的生死,会带来很大的心理压力
There's a lot of pressure when you have someone's life in your hands.
早上好,西塞罗警探
Morning, Detective Cicero.
马洛里警佐
Sergeant Mallory.
别生我的气
Don't be mad.
你该提前说一声
You should've told me.
对,我应该提前告诉你,对不起
You're right, you should've heard it from me. I'm sorry.
该提前告诉你的
I should've told you.
让他帮你办案吧
Let him help you with the case though.
我们有什么发现
So, what do we got?
谁跟你是“我们”啊
You play fast and loose with that "we" shit, cowboy.
我们知道凶手身份了
We got our shooter.
“我们”
We?
我昨晚接到默多克监狱长打来的电♥话♥
I got a call from the warden at Murdoch.
他在新闻上认出了他
He recognized our guy in the news.
他在狱中靠贩卖♥♥违♥禁♥品♥赚了很多钱
Apparently, he made a lot of money running contraband in prison.
-有黑帮背景吗 -没有,10年刑期一天不少
-Any gang affiliations? -Nope, did his whole 10.
没有帮派,孤独一人,不断有人去追杀他
No protection. A walk-alone. They kept coming after him.
都是被他所杀
He kept knocking them down.
他还记录自己所杀的人
I see he kept score.
只要他亮出胳膊上的记录,就没人敢惹他
All he had to do was flash that and no one would screw with him.
10 年前他参与了贝克斯菲尔德第一银行抢劫案
He got popped for a bank job. Ten years ago, Bakersfield First.
老实点,听见了吗,趴下
Don't be a hero, you got me? Stay down.
-这么说凶手是抢劫犯 -他是开车的
-Shooter was a bank robber... -He was the driver.
-快走 -上车
-Go, go. -Get in.
快,快,快
Go, go, go!
小心
Look out.
你干什么
What are you doing?
-怎么停下了,这不是送死吗 -他心里有数
-You're gonna get us killed. -He knows what he's doing.
你自己决定,小♥弟♥弟♥
Do your thing, little brother.
快走啊
Go, go, go.
他搞什么啊
Damn it, what's he doing?
你去哪儿
Where you going?
他们过去了,来吧
They passed. They passed. Do it.
-没人了,应该安全了 -慢点
-I don't see anyone. Think we're clear. -Slow down.
慢点啊
Slow down!
掉头,你这混♥蛋♥
Turn it around. Turn it around. You son of a...
小心,小心
Watch it, watch it, watch it!
-警♥察♥ -就在后面
-Cops, man! -They're right there!
-好的 -警♥察♥,警♥察♥
-You're good. Go. -Cops, cops.
好的,好的
You're good, you're good.
哇!哇!哇!掉头,掉头.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Rip it. Rip it.
-他跑得无影无踪 -那怎么抓住他的
-Now, he made a clean getaway. -So who collared him?
这正是有意思的地方
Good, this is where it gets really interesting.
我让你看段录像
I wanna show you something.
你看
Check this out.
天啊
Oh, my.
你帮了我大忙了
This is such a big help.
我自己上楼就费劲多了
It takes me a long time to get up those stairs.
-把东西随便放哪儿都行 -好的
-You can put the things anywhere. -Okay.
-不要紧吧 -没事
-You okay? -Yes.
谢谢你的关心
Thank you for your concern.
-帮助老人,你真是好心肠 -不客气
-You're very kind to help an old man. -Sure.
-我要走了 -暍杯饮料吧
-I'm gonna go. -Can I offer you something to drink?
-我真该走了 -我给你倒杯饮料吧
-I should be going. -No, let me get you something.
让我表示一下感谢嘛
Please, it's the least I can do.
再说家里也很少来客人
Be nice to have a little company for a change.
我之所以改行
You see, I changed careers because l...
是因为有些事要解决
Well, I had some issues I needed to resolve.
我要挑战自我
You know, I needed to test myself.
从心理上和生理上重塑自我
Mentally and physically. Really re-create myself.
却发现没有能难住自己的
And now it's all become too easy.
是的,是的
Yes. Yes.
我有些厌倦了,只是其中的一部分
I'm bored, but I mean, that's only part of it.
是莉莉
I mean, it's Lily.
她让我分心
She's a distraction.
而干我这一行是不能分心的
Distractions can be a problem in my work.
你以前打算和她结婚成家
You were going to talk to her about marriage and having a family.
现在还有这打算吗
Is that still something you want?
你说得对
You know what? You're right.
我希望和她共度一生
I mean, she's the woman I wanna spend the rest of my life with.
那么你要向她求婚
Are you gonna ask her to marry you?
是的
That's what I'll do.
我要向她求婚
I'll pop the question. Heh, heh.
-你停药了 -是的
-Are you off your meds? -Yes.
作为你的心理医生,我建议你不要这么做
As your therapist, I have to advise against that.
我要挂了
Gotta go.
看,房♥子后面有两辆车
All right, look, there's two cars.
别出声
Quiet.
好的
All right, you're good.
好的
All right, you guys. Here we go.
别出声
Be quiet.
后退
Back, back, back!
举起手来
Hands up!
-后退 -这是怎么回事
-Back up. -Tell me what's going on here?
抢劫银行以后,他们被另一帮人暗算
After the bank job, they got ambushed by another crew.
有人出♥卖♥♥♥了他
Somebody set him up.
还有人拍摄
And somebody taped it?
这个混♥蛋♥喜欢拍杀人录像
Sick bastard made his own personal snuff film.
-钱呢 -别告诉他们
- Where's the money? - Tell them.
所以我觉得他很面熟
I knew I remembered this guy from somewhere.
你怎么有这段录像的
Where did you get this?
我成为警探一周后,副警长查抄了他的工作室
First week I made detective, Vice busted this porn operation.
我走进候审室,他们都在看录像
I walked into the bullpen, they were watching this.
我借口来了个电♥话♥,就走出去了
I pretended I got a phone call, had to walk out.
对这种录像实在没有胃口
Didn't have the stomach for it.
抢劫银行啊
Bank robbers, huh?
-真行啊 -别告诉他们
-Tough guys. -Don't tell them.
我把录像交给重案组也没有立案
I flipped it to Homicide, but never went anywhere.
-为什么 -看不到凶手的面孔,一次也没有
-Why is that? -Never see the killers' faces, not once.
-钱呢 -别告诉他们,弟弟
-Where's the money? -Don't tell, bro.
-“弟弟” -你们是兄弟
-Brothers? -Your brother?
-长得一点不像 -是啊.
-I don't see the resemblance. -Yeah.
要不要我开枪打死他,像打死别人一样
You want me to shoot him, huh? Like the others?
他不会开枪的,他只是说说
He's not gonna kill me, he's bluffing.
只是说说?没看见我已经杀了两个人
Bluffing? Two down and I'm bluffing?
-要不要我开枪打死他 -别冲动
-You want me to shoot him? -Think twice.
要不要我开枪打死他
You want me to shoot him, huh? Like the others?
-别告诉他们 -别杀他
-Don't tell him. -Don't shoot him.
-他不会开枪的 -就告诉他们吧
-He's not gonna shoot. -Let's tell him where it is.
说了我们就没命了
But it's our only leverage.
是我把你害了,弟弟
I'm sorry I got you into this, bro.
告诉我钱在哪儿