转身
Turn around.
司机
我要咬掉你的头
I'll bite your head off.
我们到外面见
I'll see you out there. Yeah.
-混♥蛋♥ -我们会狠狠收拾你
-Yeah, motherfuckers. -We'll fuck your ass up, man.
在《先知》一书中,卡里·纪伯伦写到 善与恶
In The Prophet, Kahlil Gibran writes about good and evil.
我可以谈到你的善
"Of the good in you, I can speak,
但不能谈到你的恶
but not of the evil."
只有找到自我,你才是善的
You are only good when you are at one with yourself.
你在狱中经历了太多的凶险
What you went through in here I wouldn't wish on any man.
但你活了下来
But you survived.
你不招惹别人
You didn't ask for trouble.
但也不让步
But you didn't back down from it either.
似乎你生来就是对付恶人的
It was as if you were born to the darkness in this place.
我真心希望
I hope to God
从今以后,你能把这一页翻过去
that this day, you put that darkness behind you.
出去之后,也有人可以帮助你
I want you to know there is help on the outside.
假如你感觉压力太大无法承受
So if you get to thinking it's too much and you can't handle the pressure,
一定要拨♥打♥这两个电♥话♥
please call one of these numbers.
你还有什么问题吗
Do you have any questions?
走哪儿出去
Where's the exit?
-你干什么 -嘿!
-Oh, what are you doing? -Hey!
没长眼啊
Hey, what the hell?
你有什么事吗
May I help you?
先生,先生
Sir? Sir?
如果出现这种情况,我们就...
Now, that happens, we'll be...
天啊
Jesus.
你好吗
How's it going, man?
你了解的,好一天坏一天
You know how it is. One day good, the next not so good.
顺其自然罢了
Just have to go with the flow, you know?
那么...
So, uh...
信不过我
You don't trust me.
好吧
All right.
我不是说过不要皱巴巴的钱吗
Man, what did I tell you about that hairy change?
不卖♥♥的话,我可以找别人
Okay, if you don't want my business, I'll take it elsewhere.
随便你
It's your jones, holmes.
等一下
Wait a minute. Please.
对不起,我只是开个玩笑
I'm sorry. I was just messing with you, okay?
我就这脾气
It's me. You know me.
拜托
Please.
好好
Okay, okay.
不会吧
Oh, no.
喂
Hey.
你看看
Will you look at that?
像是个迷路的人
Looks like somebody got lost.
警♥察♥
我们有什么发现
What do we got?
“我们”
Wha...? What do we got?
-对,我协查这个案子 -得了吧
-Yeah, I caught the case. -No, you didn't.
-是的 -不可能
-Yeah. -You couldn't have.
为何这么说
Why is that?
因为马洛里决不会让你参与我的案子
Because Mallory would never put you on my case.
我并不喜欢办这件案子
I don't like this any more than you do.
我还有几周就退休还有很多档案要整理
I'm weeks away from retirement, got paperwork up my ass.
只是因为上级警佐安排我
So when the supervising sergeant tells me to jump,
我就顺其自然了
I just go with the flow, baby.
-不能在这里抽烟 -对不起
-You can't smoke in here. -Sorry.
拍一张伤口的特写
Get me a good tight shot of that exit wound.
最新报道:今天下午一个男子
It is being reported that a gunman entered
持枪进入贝克斯菲尔德市区一栋办公楼
a downtown Bakersfield building this afternoon and opened fire,
杀了一个工作人员,凶手仍然在逃
killing an employee. The suspect remains at large.
-行了 -目击者称他有 30 多岁
-Stop! -He is described as a male in his 30s,
身高 1 米 9,短发
approximately 6"3" tall with closely cropped hair.
警方尚未公布死者姓名
Police have not yet released the name of the victim.
凶手据称有枪,极为危险
The gunman was described as armed and extremely dangerous.
我先挂了
Let me call you right back.
哇
Well, well.
你干了不少坏事啊
You've been a bad boy.
我给你弄了一辆好车
It's a nice set of wheels I got you out there.
钱带来了吗
You got my money?
呃.
Hm.
你怎么把这么多钱带出监狱的
Now, how'd you smuggle that much money out of prison?
你还是不知道的好
You don't wanna know.
我想知道其他几个人是谁
I want the other names.
刚刚涨价了
The price just went up.
我花了 10 年帮你查到了这几个人
It took me 10 years to track down these people for you.
花了很多钱
And it cost a lot of money.
现在我想重新谈谈价钱
And now I wants to re-negotiate.
好吧
Okay.
我就知道你肯合作
That's what I thought. You're playing ball now.
刚刚降价了
The price just went down.
肯尼
Kenny?
肯尼
Kenny.
他是我的朋友
This here is my Samoan friend.
关岛散打冠军
Ultimate Fighting champion over in Guam.
你知道得到这个冠军的人有多大能耐吗
You don't know half the sick shit they do
over there just to win a title.
我知道这是什么
I know what that is.
-我知道你是谁 -他是谁
-I know who you are. -Who is he?
哥们,我和你无冤无仇
Brother, I ain't got no beef with you.
你可是我花钱请的打手
Do what I pay you to do.
-你这是干什么 -他不是人
-What are you doing? -This dude's a ghost.
-我可招惹不起 -你给我回来
-I can't mess with no ghost. -You better get back.
-我可招惹不起 -秃子,你小子给我...
-I ain't messing with a ghost. -Bald-headed Precious. Get your...
我给你退款,给
Here, I owe you a refund. Here you go.
他好面热
He looks so familiar.
肯定在哪儿见过
I have seen him somewhere, I know it.
又抽
Really?
来了
All right, here it comes.
看他的表情
Look at his face.
他知道必死无疑
He knew his number was up.
等一下
Wait a minute.
表情不仅是恐惧,好像也认出了这个人
That's not just fear, that's recognition.
他的位置看不见枪
He can't see where the gun is.
被隔断挡住了
It's blocked by the partition.
他认识他
He knew him.
可能
Maybe.
-喂 -玛丽娜
-Hello? -Marina.
-是我 -你知道现在几点了吗
-Hey, it's me. -Do you know what time it is?
我知道很晚了,对不起
Yes, I know it's late, I'm sorry.
-这时候给我打电♥话♥... -好,好
-Call me right... -Okay, okay.
-你送他去参加比赛 -好,我明天去
-You're taking him to the game. -Yes, I'll be there tomorrow.
我去送他,我会准时去
I'll pick him up tomorrow. Yes, I'll be on time.
-别再让他失望了 -好的,我保证
-Don't let him down. Promise. -Yes, I promise.
你听我说,听我说
But listen... Listen.
杀手
早上好
Morning.
我今天早上做了一系列造型
I did a sequence of poses this morning
世上只有 10 个人能做到
that only 10 people on the planet can do.
而且最后都死了
Ending with the corpse pose.
我再也不练瑜伽了
But you know what, I'm done with yoga.
已经难不住我了
I beat it.
-难不住你了 -是的
-You beat yoga? -Yeah.
该换别的了
It's time to move on.
干什么
To what?
不知道
I don't know.
更有难度的
Something more ultimate.
我担心只有死了你才能停止挑战
I worry that a real corpse pose is the
only thing that's gonna satisfy you.
不要说“死”这个字
No, come on, not death.
活着
Life.
我从未感觉这么有生气
Oh, I've never felt so alive.
-是吗 -是的