and me being a high profile at the time,
我猜他迟早会发现 然后生气
I guess it was just a matter of time before he got bitter.
分手后 他开除了我
After the breakup, he ousted me.
该死的 真苦涩
Damn, that is bitter.
是啊
Yeah.
反正也该退休了
Eh, it was time to retire, anyways.
退休
Retire?
你还没过三十岁
You don't look a day past 30.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果你的反应差了一毫秒
Bu you know when your reflexes are even a millisecond off,
那就是开始走下坡路了
just all downhill from there.
嘿 谢谢
Hey, thank you.
为你所做的一切
Everything you did.
省省吧 小傢伙
Save it, kiddo.
接受讚美吧
Just take the compliment.
六万块钱足够说谢谢了
You know 60 grand is more than enough to say thank you.
总是为了钱
Always about money, huh?
必须支付账单
Gotta pay the bills.
好 等会儿见
All right, well, I'll see you around.
这是安朵美达的车
This is anhdromeda's bike.
当然是
Sure is.
没想到能在衝刺之地再次见到你
I never thought I'd see you at the sprints again.
他来了
Here he comes.
欢迎 我的性感野兽
Welcome, my sexy beast,
来参加最热门的露西女神的比赛
to the hottest goddess Lucy race!
我好想看你撞车 死亡
I'm so excited to watch you crash and die.
规矩一样
Same rules.
与午夜小队比 允许使用氮气
Under the midnight squad, nitrous is allowed.
不会有人帮助收抬
Nobody wait handicaps in the race.
撞车了 就得靠自己
If you crash, you're on your own.
如果都撞车了 没人会救你 也没人会参加你的葬礼
If you both crash, no one comes to you or to your funeral!
大家各自回家 就像从没比赛过
Everybody splits as if this race never happened.
告诉我 如果每个骑手都明白
Tell me, if every rider understands
衝刺之地的比赛规则
the rules of the sprints.
了不起
Terrific!
把钱锁起来
Let's lock the money.
车手们 准备
Drivers, are you ready?
开始
Go!
怎麽回辜
What the hell's going on?
不
Nol!
不 你不可以
No you don't!
醒醒 让我杀了你
Wake up so I can kill you!
快起来 快起来
Get up, get up!
你说那里没人是什麽意思
What do you mean nobody's there?
他们现在在那里
Where are they now?
嘿 你们知道规矩的
Hey, you know the rules.
禁止干涉
No interference.
退后 露西 我们只需找到眼镜蛇
Back off Lucy. We just need to find cobra.
你们知道我的规矩
You know my rules.
你们瞭解我的比赛
You know my races.
退后
Back up.
你确定这样做吗
You sure you want to do this?
我不管对面是谁
I don't give a damn who's out there.
走 以后再找眼镜蛇
Let's go. We'll find cobra later.
你知道他们会回来找你
You know they're gonna come back for you, right?
妈的 但不在我们眼皮底下
Shit, not on our watch.
现在会怎样
So what's gonna happen now?
眼镜蛇或幽灵 今晚会死
Either cobra or ghost is gonna die tonight.
也可能两个都死
Or maybe both.
看看你是谁
Let's see who you -
利多警长
captain liddle?
你知道我是谁了
You figured out who I am.
为什麽
Why?
怎麽会
How?
你杀了我弟弟
You killed my brother?
为什麽杀我弟弟
Why'd you kill my brother?
所有这些问题 所有这些
All these questions, all these fucking-
你为什麽杀他
why'd you kill him?
你为什麽杀他
Why'd you kill him?
- 你想知道答案 - 告诉我
- You want the answer - tell me!
- 猜猜 - 让我可以杀了你
- To the riddle. - Yeah, so I can kill you.
告诉我 就杀了你
Tell me so I can kill you!
妈的
Fuck.
什麽
What?
不 不 不
No, no, no!
不
No!
我赢了
T win.
回不来了
Not coming back, either.
结束了
It's over now.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
弟弟
Titi.
弟弟 是你吗
Titi, that you?
是
Yeah.
是你
It is you.
你为我报了仇吗
Did you avenge me?
没有
No.
我没有
That I did not.
他死了 但不是死在我手上
He died, but not by my hands.
其实不重要了
It doesn't really matter anymore.
对我很重要
It matters to me.
是时候回家了 阿什
It's time to go home, shen.
你不是真的吧
You're not real, are you?
不是
No.
他走了 眼镜蛇也死了
He's gone, cobra's dead.
结束了
It's done.
不稀奇 一旦复仇完成
It is not uncommon, once vengeance is sought,
就没有寄托了
there's nothing else to live for.
他无处可去
There was nowhere for him to go.
那警长呢
What about the captain?
让这个城市来处理吧
他会来找我们吗
You think he'll come for us?
谁
Who?
警长不会记账
被清洗的钱
都是亲自完成的
没有记录
如果警长有什麽擅长的
那就是保密
直到
他死了
我们必须再找到一种
清洗金钱的方法
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
电影精选列表