我会拿到 我保证
I'll get it, I promise.
眼镜蛇巷
此乃与臭名昭著的眼镜蛇巷
So this is the infamous cobra Lane, huh?
是赛车场所
This is where the races took place.
对 必然有行凶者
Yeah, of course it took a homicide to do that.
你发现什麽了
What'd you find?
整条巷子都归中国黑社会
This whole Lane's owned by Chinese triads.
私人地界
It's private property,
用于生产的仓库长达1.6公里
almost a mile of docking warehouses, just for produce.
是的
Clearly.
正在询问目击者
Yeah, we're interviewing the viewers.
这家公♥司♥已经倒闭
The company's been stripped down.
所以案子会无疾而终
That's why the case will go nowhere.
是个人事件
It's personal.
我们公事公办 警长
Just following protocol, captain.
我阿什
This shen.
是
Yeah.
你确定
You sure?
谢谢
Thank you.
会帮你报仇
You will be avenged.
我保证
I guarantee it.
替我告慰双亲
Tell mom and dad hi for me.
打扰 我是阿什 全名龙什
Excuse me, my name is shen, shen long.
我想询问我弟的死因
I came to inquire about the death of my brother.
这是一起摩托车事故和凶杀案
It was a motorcycle accident and homicide.
有没有档案编号♥ 地点 事发日期
You got a case number, location, date of incident,
以及涉事人的名字
name of individuals involved in the incident?
我没有档案编号♥
I don't have a case number.
我希望能获取细节
I'm just hoping to get some some details of what happened.
那麽我帮不了你
I can't help you then.
警官 拜託
Sergeant, please.
警官
Sergeant!
警长 警长
Captain, captain!
你想怎样
What do you want, kid?
我需要知道 我弟弟龙天 他怎麽样
I need to know what happened to my brother tien long.
见鬼
Hell.
求求你
Please.
快点
Let's make it quick.
全在了
That's all we have.
就这点
That's it?
还有吗
Tell me you have something else.
你是那里的人
Where did you say you're from again?
加州
Ti came from California.
路途遥远
Long ways.
你弟弟也来自加州
Is that where you said your brother was from?
是
Yeah.
但我们在这里长大的
No, no, we grew up here.
搬去那里 是因为我有一份工作
Ended up moving there because I had a job.
什麽
What...
你说是摩托帮
You said it was a motorcycle gang?
其中之一
One of them.
那一个
Which one?
他们在那里
Where are they?
我说 这些摩托帮
Look, these motorcycle gangs,
他们为所欲为
they basically do what the fuck they wanna do.
帮派 黑社会 天知道还有什麽
Gangs, triads, god knows what else.
如果你认为抓黑帮很难
If you think it's hard catching one gangster,
那麽试抓一个时速320公里的人
try catching one going 200 miles an hour.
帮名昵 本地的吗
This gang got a name, is it local, what?
怎麽还没抓人
Why haven't you arrested anybody?
他尸体的所在地
We found his body in a strip.
属于当地企业
It's owned by local businesses.
除非是凶杀案 否则我们也无能为力
Until it was a homicide, there was nothing we could do.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
地方在那
Where is this place?
你很衝动
You come off as the reckless type,
会大开杀戒
looking to go in there guns blazing.
还有
Well, you know what?
冤有头债有主
Somebody's gotta pay for his death.
我猜 你会
And let me guess, you're gonna be
去讨血债血偿
the one who makes them pay.
否则还有谁
Well, who else is gonna do it?
你有发现吗 有进展吗
You found anything, huh, made any progress, huh?
调查中 无可奉告
We can't discuss anything that's an ongoing investigation.
我只需要一个名字
I just need a fucking name! Okay?
只需给我一个名字
Just give me a name!
听著
Listen!
我知道情绪激动
I understand emotions are running high...
不是 是暴怒
No shit it's running high!
我理解 我明白
I understand, I get it.
你明我的感受吗
Do you understand how I feel?
若有发现 会联繫你
We'll give you a call if we find out anything.
我很清楚你们这一套
I know exactly what that means.
你好 警长
Good day, captain.
这麽多年后 你还持有拳击房♥的钥匙
Should've known you'd still have my keys after all these years.
嘿 老爹
Hey, pops.
很高兴见到你 孩子
Good to see you, son.
谢谢安排葬礼
Thanks for taking care of the funeral.
嘿 想都别想
Hey, hey, hey, don't even think about it.
当年我从你身上赚了不少钱
I made plenty of money off of you back in the day.
曼尼 外号♥老爹
是啊
Yeah.
你的对手 他们永远也猜不透你
Yeah, your opponents, they could never figure you out.
你的速度 在每个回合都不同
Your speed, you're different in every round,
善于改变节奏 改变风格
changing up your pace, your style.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
从前的日子
Yeah, those were the days, huh?
那些日子
Those were the days.
我一直在想
You know, I keep thinking
也许我少打拳
maybe if I spent less time fighting,
多陪阿天 也许他仍会在
more time with tien, maybe he'd still be here...
别怪自己
Don't do that to yourself.
你弟弟自陷地下世界
Your brother got himself involved in that underground world.
我也内疚
I feel guilty, too.
我不知道这件事
I didn't know about it.
如果我知道 也许我们可以做些什麽
If I did, maybe there was something we could've done,
但我们不能 所以才有现在
but we couldn't, and here we are.
我们还在
Yeah, here we are.
我告诉你
Well, let me tell you something,
如果找到这傢伙
if I ever find this guy...
嘿 不要这样想
Hey, don't start thinking like that.
你会有麻烦的
You're gonna get yourself in a lot of trouble.
我不想争论
I don't wanna argue about this.
- 你弟弟 - 有人必须付出代价
- Your brother got... - Someone has to pay
为了阿天
for what they did to tien.
你弟弟心知肚明
Your brother knew what he was doing
当他捲入其中
when he got himself involved in that...
你不明白
You don't get it!
这不是意外
It wasn't an accident.
他们冷酷无情杀害了我弟
They killed my brother in cold blood.
他们杀了我的家人
They killed my family.
那你打算怎样做
And what do you plan on doing about it?
做很多事
As a matter of fact, a lot.
有必要 我会自己做
And I'll do it by myself, if I have to,
如果没人愿帮我的话
if no one else is gonna help me.
午夜小队
Midnight squad.
什麽
What?
午夜小队 是一支精英地下赛车队
Midnight squad, it's an elite underground racing team.
一群暴徒
Bunch of thugs.
他们的成名技
Famous around here for a dangerous combination
电影精选列表